Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thranatos
Newcomer
Newcomer

IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? Empty
PostSubject: IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?   IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 pm

I really want to try out my 2 stardust cannons, but working to use the king mountain mech is far off for me, and i dont have the means to buy RTs. so i was wondering is there a Large flying mech i can assemble from either questing or pvp?
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?   IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 am

Nope. You Either do Garapon or Buy them from the Shop. That's it.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?   IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 am

Well, there's a shitty Tengu for 17k UC.
Very bad core and parts, poor performance. Still it's your only choice if you want to try SDCs.

Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?   IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

I use Tengu+ stardust + shield. change the parts (I use Goblin HD n Seraph Crim LG) to increase TEC and FLY. It is quite decent to damage LND unit (40+ dmg + splash). If you decide to try Tengu and SDC, I advice don't rush too much to frontline. Tengu are big and slow + low TGH that any ART can easily kill Tengu. Furthermore, avoid being alone. SDC's DPS is not that great. Its strength lies in the splash radius(eat that Jikuns) and its long range. An AIR unit will easily outmanuever and outperform a Tengu equipped with only SDCs. Personally, I play him like an airborne artillery unit that is great against LND.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?   IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS there any large flying mechs i can get without UC or shop?
Page 1 of 1