Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)

Go down 
+5
inzane14
dsp
Trill
Nisa
esorlim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
esorlim
Newcomer
Newcomer

New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) Empty
PostSubject: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Hello everyone, esorlim here! I'm from the Philippines and a proud pinoy sunny. I am totally intrigued by CosmicBreak the moment I played it and I've been playing for the past 4 days, though I find myself lost most of the time and all I've been doing was battling in the arena Embarassed

I usually play everydayI hope to make friends with you all, and hope to see you in-game! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 pm

ohai newb.

lots of pinoy's here :O
btw wait till you see the non-noobie rooms Wink
Back to top Go down
esorlim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm currently on triangle rank (8th rank) right now and I must say it's getting harder by the minute, without knowing where to find tune materials and high slotted parts, I'm basically on my way to becoming screwed as I progress through ranks lol!

Well, in any case I'm trying to browse through the "Guides" section for further enlightenment on the game and I'll have to admit, it's gonna take a while bounce
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:09 pm

esorlim wrote:
I'm currently on triangle rank (8th rank) right now and I must say it's getting harder by the minute, without knowing where to find tune materials and high slotted parts, I'm basically on my way to becoming screwed as I progress through ranks lol!

Well, in any case I'm trying to browse through the "Guides" section for further enlightenment on the game and I'll have to admit, it's gonna take a while bounce

4 days?

rank 8?

you are slow ._.
Back to top Go down
esorlim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh God, that was slow for you..? And I thought I was in an average pace pale
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey, I've been playing for 1-2 Months and have just got to the hexagon rank. Don't worry about your rank too much. It's good to get the rank up rewards, but leveling your individual bots and making them better is more important.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:02 am

Don't worry, Nisa is mean to everyone.

What's your union BTW? There are *some* friendly players but I'll advice you to stay in rank limited rooms.

I'm still diamond rank in WIZ. Everyone has their own learning curve
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

dsp wrote:

What's your union BTW? There are *some* friendly players but I'll advice you to stay in rank limited rooms.

Well I got to triangle in my first day and square in my second D:
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 am

Ohaio fellow pinoy.~ o 3o

I've been playing this game since January and I say I've gotten really decent at it.
I'm stuck at Jewstar rank because I don't play this 24/7 anymore. Casual playing is casual.

All it takes a fair amount of money practice and you'll get better too over time. :3
If you don't quit and instead pay for Tempura's paycheck...

Enjoy your stay. = w=
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 am

Hi and welcome o3o

'musta na?
Back to top Go down
esorlim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 am

dsp wrote:

I'm on BRD, I kinda like lions.. Though I seriously don't get it why it's "BRD" o3o

inzane14 wrote:
Ohaio fellow pinoy.~ o 3o

I've been playing this game since January and I say I've gotten really decent at it.
I'm stuck at Jewstar rank because I don't play this 24/7 anymore. Casual playing is casual.

All it takes a fair amount of money practice and you'll get better too over time. :3
If you don't quit and instead pay for Tempura's paycheck...

Enjoy your stay. = w=

Cool another pinoy, OHAITHAR! By "fair amount of practice" do you mean going overdrive and play everyday? ('^')

ziix wrote:
Hi and welcome o3o

'musta na?

"Ayos naman!" Though, I'm having serious trouble understanding the whole "Arcantus" quest Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 am

Nisa wrote:
dsp wrote:

Well I got to triangle in my first day and square in my second D:
Nisa has no life.

esorlim wrote:

I'm on BRD, I kinda like lions.. Though I seriously don't get it why it's "BRD" o3o
The union name is Bladine, and since l's are r's in Japanese... o 3o
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Hai there new person! (I don't like using Newbie)

Welcome to the game and the forums~ ^_^

If you want any help you can sure feel free to ask me! I may be a DOS (Dostrex), which isn't in the Union you're in, but I'm still more than glad to help you when you need it.
I'm normally in the Resort Area. You can find it in the Central Area's fountain. The fountain's to the upper-left of the gate when you are at the 3 union portals. Go up to it and right-click and you're there! I'll be there 90% of the time, wandering around with Lily Rain EVE.
Back to top Go down
esorlim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
The union name is Bladine, and since l's are r's in Japanese... o 3o
h.. Well then, that makes perfect sense! o.o

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Hai there new person! (I don't like using Newbie)

Welcome to the game and the forums~ ^_^

If you want any help you can sure feel free to ask me! I may be a DOS (Dostrex), which isn't in the Union you're in, but I'm still more than glad to help you when you need it.
I'm normally in the Resort Area. You can find it in the Central Area's fountain. The fountain's to the upper-left of the gate when you are at the 3 union portals. Go up to it and right-click and you're there! I'll be there 90% of the time, wandering around with Lily Rain EVE.

Wow, someone who I can actually meet in-game! Nice to meet you too and I'll be sure to stop by there later, though it's gonna be much later in the day since it's the first day of school in my college >.>"
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 pm

I see. if you're having trouble questing I think I can spare some time to lend you a hand (since I'm farming for mats as well as of the moment). If you see someone in BRD named 'utok' down in the quest area, just tell him you need help questing (tell him I told you that)
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Heyoo. Welcome to the forums.

I'm Piro. And if you need help, don't hesitate to ask anyone from Snowflake (we're from Wizdom, sadly.) anything. Just tell them that Piroton sent you, and listen up to what they say. If you're in need of Arcantus runs, I highly recommend looking for Suguri or for Pirokoro (both from WIZ) and asking nicely for a run. They should oblige you if you tell them Piroton sent you.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)   New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the game, new to the forum! Welcome the newb!! :)
Page 1 of 1