Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin

Go down 
+83
IceBaggy
Afterburner
pakas
1stAndriod
Mew
Skyress
Phantomhive
tehprognoob
Aethereal
ziix
zzwen
IncuSlave
DiosHadesV
Desu Chan
CupcakeMew
Aurum_Sol
LurieRurie
wai311040
LS3
tuko
Malphes
Naisha
Moghul
Alathon
ZeroZero
Ryu Haruse
Toilet-Flusher
:)OwneD)
God is a Cat Girl
Kiraneko
Falads
KEIKAROS
Sazabi45
centralheating
Etherlight
xxjrxx
AliChii
falcon1
Sielana
devany
Axel
Basilicum
shissachan
Cybernetic
drarreg
js27091994
Shance
Courius
Abysssk8er
AMicrowave
guptavaasu
RenExceed
Stickboy
PhoenixAir
Trill
blead
fggt
Shaftronics
LordShade
Satoshi
Astral_Dono
Raven
knyx
yuhno
Senhime
SilverySil
Aria
rawrz
RheXtian
tiflisben
NumeroDoS
ayarei
Lyala
Rinrin
dsp
Suguri
Hyoka
amardilo
SJunior
Wolf Hikari
Kanra
Raki
Priskern
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
KainDarkfire
Flying Mecha Shark
Flying Mecha Shark

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

priskern wrote:
All are created by トコトコさん

Ouka
Notably, this file has a Jikun BS edit too, but lack of a BD or HD for the orange haired Ouka (Rather, the other Ouka, the one without the shoulder spike looking things), which makes me sad. Any chance I can get a png of these so I can rig it up? (And resubmit it.)

Last edited by KainDarkfire on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 am

Could anyone please get me a Haruka Langit skin, second time i say this, everyone just ignores me ._.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 am

Skyress wrote:
Could anyone please get me a Haruka Langit skin, second time i say this, everyone just ignores me ._.

tggt wrote:
priskern wrote:
Akane skin by トコトコさん
Spoiler:

The skin works for Haruka too except the BS@ #em5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
Anyone got any nicole malice skins? ._.

And help for me? .-.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

hatsuharo wrote:
Skyress wrote:

tggt wrote:
priskern wrote:
Akane skin by トコトコさん
Spoiler:

The skin works for Haruka too except the BS@ #em5
Cool Haruka skin.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

He means that Akane skin also works on Haruka, except the BS@ as i said.
The BS@ i edited from Akane's:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 pm

tggt wrote:
Spoiler:

Body would also need some light editing, but aside from that the quote was pretty self-explanatory indeed, and painting her bs on the cb editor is a pain . _ .

Red-Brief J wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

And help for me? .-.

Check this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

hatsuharo wrote:
tggt wrote:
Spoiler:

Body would also need some light editing, but aside from that the quote was pretty self-explanatory indeed, and painting her bs on the cb editor is a pain . _ .

Red-Brief J wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

And help for me? .-.

Check this thread

Real helpful, you give others help, but me nothing, alright screw you too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
hatsuharo wrote:
tggt wrote:
Spoiler:

Red-Brief J wrote:

And help for me? .-.

Check this thread

Real helpful, you give others help, but me nothing, alright screw you too. Thanks.

Just wondering, have you tried clicking the "Check this thread" url link i posted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm

hatsuharo wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
hatsuharo wrote:

Check this thread

Just wondering, have you tried clicking the "Check this thread" url link i posted?

Nevermind, they suck anyway.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

So gtfo

Simple as that; you gonna stroll in with that attitude demanding that people do shit for you?

Not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I'd post and upload the Nicole Malice skins Suguri found for me, but you're sort of an asshole so I think I'll just keep them for a while w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Trill wrote:
I'd post and upload the Nicole Malice skins Suguri found for me, but you're sort of an asshole so I think I'll just keep them for a while w

Jesus christ you guys are sensitive, this is why I'm rude to you guys. Man up, the world ain't a happy go lucky place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 pm

>Requests for skins
>Says the skins suck

I don't see the logic behind it. (。ヘ°)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

iKray wrote:
>Requests for skins
>Says the skins suck

I don't see the logic behind it. (。ヘ°)

I'll be specific then, I meant to say I was requesting nicole skins that are...ahem...detailed. Kind of like the haruka and AG skins.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
Trill wrote:

Jesus christ you guys are sensitive, this is why I'm rude to you guys. Man up, the world ain't a happy go lucky place.

This sentence, I will just throw it 100% unchanged back to you. Asking a favor in a rude way and expecting people to do it for you yet have the guts to treat it like it's other people's fault.
The very least you could do is at least thanks the people for their effort of even bother to help you. But you didn't. You're being retard to think people will be fine to accept your offensive remarks. Gtfo of my thread. You are doing it wrong and aren't welcomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

priskern wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
Trill wrote:

This sentence, I will just throw it 100% unchanged back to you. Asking a favor in a rude way and expecting people to do it for you yet have the guts to treat it like it's other people's fault.
The very least you could do is at least thanks the people for their effort of even bother to help you. But you didn't. You're being retard to think people will be fine to accept your offensive remarks. Gtfo of my thread. You are doing it wrong and aren't welcomed.

Don't tell me what to do, I asked twice and got ignored. It's annoying seeing people get so pissy at me for their little pritty feelings. Either do it, or not. Don't ignore me, then expect me to be jolly. You need to chill the fuck out, and shut up before you assume anything about me. Change your attitude when talking to me, and don't be a wise ass by saying "if you're a rude faggot I'll be a rude faggot too and tell you to fuck off". If I get banned or warned for this then you guys have no brain cells left and seriously need to grow the fuck up.

EDIT: It's a fan forum, not a real official site where I HAVE to be polite, I treat you guys like shit cuz' 90% of you are "www" fags or wannabe trolls with your "umad?" shit. I like the game, hate the commu (most of it), this is why I'm a grumpy faggot, and that's why I'm infamous ingame. Don't like it? Ban me, I don't care anymore for this shitty fanforum, it's unofficial, why would I care. You'd just be proving my point anyway.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Temp. lock. I really don't like the fighting ;~;

Will unlock in a few hours.

Red-Brief J wrote:
It is for me. I make it go happy-go-lucky! Very Happy

EDIT: Under Prisk's request, this is permanently locked now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11