Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin

Go down 
+83
IceBaggy
Afterburner
pakas
1stAndriod
Mew
Skyress
Phantomhive
tehprognoob
Aethereal
ziix
zzwen
IncuSlave
DiosHadesV
Desu Chan
CupcakeMew
Aurum_Sol
LurieRurie
wai311040
LS3
tuko
Malphes
Naisha
Moghul
Alathon
ZeroZero
Ryu Haruse
Toilet-Flusher
:)OwneD)
God is a Cat Girl
Kiraneko
Falads
KEIKAROS
Sazabi45
centralheating
Etherlight
xxjrxx
AliChii
falcon1
Sielana
devany
Axel
Basilicum
shissachan
Cybernetic
drarreg
js27091994
Shance
Courius
Abysssk8er
AMicrowave
guptavaasu
RenExceed
Stickboy
PhoenixAir
Trill
blead
fggt
Shaftronics
LordShade
Satoshi
Astral_Dono
Raven
knyx
yuhno
Senhime
SilverySil
Aria
rawrz
RheXtian
tiflisben
NumeroDoS
ayarei
Lyala
Rinrin
dsp
Suguri
Hyoka
amardilo
SJunior
Wolf Hikari
Kanra
Raki
Priskern
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

Female Posts : 248

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 am

priskern wrote:

Below are made by トコトコさん
Mialy
Spoiler:
Download here

ooo thanks pris for teh png files for rouche ou o.

But this is the mialy skin that I was talking about and I've just checked it out with Phan, the BD doesn't load with the file.
Mind posting png files of this skin? ou o

Thanks pris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 am

LurieRurie wrote:
priskern wrote:

Below are made by トコトコさん
Mialy
Spoiler:
Download here

But this is the mialy skin that I was talking about and I've just checked it out with Phan, the BD doesn't load with the file.

Thanks pris Very Happy

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 Img_c112
BD
Back to top Go down
zzwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
zzwen

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

affraid when i attempted to download the aila skin it says 'Oops! An unexpected error (369) has occurred.' o-o?
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Can anybody post the ancient wing PNG from the Rouche skin? thanks for the PNG post, Prisk.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

@IncuSlave

Apply the .cs2 to the bot using the accesory and it should apply the skin to the Ancient Wing accesory. Then you can save the skin (by using the Export button) for applying later.

ヾ(^∇^)

Back to top Go down
tuko

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:18 pm

thanks now my rouche C and regina looks super awsome!!
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 am

Vector Eagle skin by 八百鉄
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

priskern wrote:
Vector Eagle skin by 八百鉄
Spoiler:

OH GOD YES YES YES

So secksy
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 am

could you post the individual PNG files for Rberrl SP please, prisk.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

Aethereal wrote:
could you post the individual PNG files for Rberrl SP please, prisk.

Added, check again.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am

Trill wrote:
@IncuSlave

Apply the .cs2 to the bot using the accesory and it should apply the skin to the Ancient Wing accesory. Then you can save the skin (by using the Export button) for applying later.

ヾ(^∇^)

For some reason, I can't hit the hyperlink. My cursor just sits there with the loading hourglass on it. Hmmm... I'll have to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 pm

ty prisk
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 pm

TOO fcking pro.

So glad I bought an SP promo at Bazaar for LOL FAKE IVIS
Back to top Go down
wai311040
Newcomer
Newcomer
wai311040

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 am

Are there any skin for Air Rider and Brickgale Red?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 am

READ the first page, I am not sure why people keep requesting when it's labeled CLEARLY on the first page. Yes, I am saying it to EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

There's is a request section, post your freaking skin request THERE.
I am sick of it really.
YES I can choose NOT to reply, but seeing every other post keep requesting on a thread that SHOULD be used for sharing is bothersome and annoying! Especially when people have to spout through multiple pages!
I AM fine if you are to post and share your skin or help out by providing png for those cs2 files.
BUT if it's a request, do it in the PROPER section.
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 pm

priskern wrote:
LurieRurie wrote:
priskern wrote:

Below are made by トコトコさん
Mialy
Spoiler:
Download here

Thanks pris Very Happy

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 Img_c112
BD

Thanks for teh skin prisky, I wuv you #em3

priskern wrote:
READ the first page, I am not sure why people keep requesting when it's labeled CLEARLY on the first page. Yes, I am saying it to EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

There's is a request section, post your freaking skin request THERE.
I am sick of it really.
YES I can choose NOT to reply, but seeing every other post keep requesting on a thread that SHOULD be used for sharing is bothersome and annoying! Especially when people have to spout through multiple pages!
I AM fine if you are to post and share your skin or help out by providing png for those cs2 files.
BUT if it's a request, do it in the PROPER section.

Somehow the request section are mostly neglected and your thread is much popular than that request section. When it comes to requesting skins, no one puts it up all together like you do, pris-chwan~

Someone burn tat request thread, before necromancers revive it !!
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm

A few requests is okay, but what I see in this thread is everyone asking for skins all over.
Prisk alone can't take all the requests. Please understand that.
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 am

blead wrote:
A few requests is okay, but what I see in this thread is everyone asking for skins all over.
Prisk alone can't take all the requests. Please understand that.

Meh, yeah, how does "Making a group for skins/polyedits" for this fanforum sounds? They'll consist of creative artist and enthusiast(or poepl who can lurk in jp territories) and who knows, maybe someone from EN will be the next uber skin maker. EN too dependent for jp skins (guilty as charged) lucky to have pris-chwan around here~ ou o
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 am

lurie wants dat skin so bady eh
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

Phantomhive wrote:
lurie wants dat skin so bady eh

I already have it o 3o
Back to top Go down
zzwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
zzwen

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 pm

can some one post the PNG files for that Aila skin at page 11 pwease -A- too difficult donno how to get the cs2 file to work Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

i cant click the "download here" button, it doesent work T.T any help? pls...
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 pm

zzwen wrote:
can some one post the PNG files for that Aila skin at page 11 pwease -A- too difficult donno how to get the cs2 file to work Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Save the .cs2 file to a folder on your C:/ drive or whatever yours is called. Go into the Paint window for your aila and go to the 3rd Tab (should be the tab where you can custom paint/apply .png's) and select Import. Find the file where you saved this .cs2 at and click/apply and you should be good to go.

If you have anymore issues feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Skyress wrote:

Doesn't recognize the hyperlink, right?
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am

IncuSlave wrote:
Skyress wrote:

Doesn't recognize the hyperlink, right?
no, i just cant click it for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next