Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin

Go down 
+83
IceBaggy
Afterburner
pakas
1stAndriod
Mew
Skyress
Phantomhive
tehprognoob
Aethereal
ziix
zzwen
IncuSlave
DiosHadesV
Desu Chan
CupcakeMew
Aurum_Sol
LurieRurie
wai311040
LS3
tuko
Malphes
Naisha
Moghul
Alathon
ZeroZero
Ryu Haruse
Toilet-Flusher
:)OwneD)
God is a Cat Girl
Kiraneko
Falads
KEIKAROS
Sazabi45
centralheating
Etherlight
xxjrxx
AliChii
falcon1
Sielana
devany
Axel
Basilicum
shissachan
Cybernetic
drarreg
js27091994
Shance
Courius
Abysssk8er
AMicrowave
guptavaasu
RenExceed
Stickboy
PhoenixAir
Trill
blead
fggt
Shaftronics
LordShade
Satoshi
Astral_Dono
Raven
knyx
yuhno
Senhime
SilverySil
Aria
rawrz
RheXtian
tiflisben
NumeroDoS
ayarei
Lyala
Rinrin
dsp
Suguri
Hyoka
amardilo
SJunior
Wolf Hikari
Kanra
Raki
Priskern
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I mean, you just put your mouse there and it doesn't seem like a button? Your cursor doesn't change, and it does nothing when you click on it?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

priskern wrote:
Nemlim by ヴァクトマイステル
Spoiler:
Download here

Prisk(or anyone) upload png files for this plz #em4
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Wait, does this work with Mellow?

o.o
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Wait, does this work with Mellow?

o.o

Nope. Nemlim Mellow has a different core than regular Nemlim.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Crap... My hopes were high, too. ):
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Crap... My hopes were high, too. ):

The .png's themself should match close to or exactly the same. The only difference may be the neckpeice, which through a bit of manual editing you should be able to insert the original skin for that area.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 pm

I suck at skinning. But it might be worth learning it. Possibly a way to curry favor with better players lol
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm

wai311040 wrote:
Are there any skin for Air Rider and Brickgale Red?

Like this??

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm

When you gonna update this, Prisk?
Back to top Go down
pakas
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 am

Thank u for your many skins
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 am

Akane skin by トコトコさん
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:04 am

priskern wrote:
Akane skin by トコトコさん
Spoiler:

The skin works for Haruka too except the BS@ #em5
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 am

I'm pretty sure that i've seen an Alba skin at cbjp forum, but the problem is that i forgot the name of the diary owner and to make things worse, i can't read japonese (everytime i use cbjp forums i roam around using my intuition)

So, could you find for me that Albatreos skin please? #em7
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 pm

There's several, but if you could find some type of screenshot I could find nit for you.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Trill wrote:
There's several, but if you could find some type of screenshot I could find nit for you.
Hmm... i'd like to have as many as you can find, but that would be a bit laborious...
Can you find me this one?

Spoiler:
5:12 ; ReVelske's Alba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 am

Afterburner wrote:
Trill wrote:
Hmm... i'd like to have as many as you can find, but that would be a bit laborious...
Can you find me this one?
5:12 ; ReVelske's Alba
I can't see it that clearly, but that looks like a geoadax/Thunderclap/The 5th Plant skin.
Is this what you were looking for?
CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 Img_cache_a_4134_1_1322821661_png
You can find his skins here:
http://www.geocities.jp/geoadax/5th/
Here are the parts to look for.:

I also found another skin on JP community boards as well made by きゅーり☆.
The album can be found here:
http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/?m=pc&a=page_fh_album&target_c_album_id=8440

Last edited by Shu Shirakawa on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Hotlinks didn't work, posted preview instead.)
Back to top Go down
IceBaggy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Requesting a pepo pucci candy skin please!
Back to top Go down
tuko

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm

thanks for the akane skin now she look more awsome!! thank you!
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Wrong section for requests.
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 am

Can someone get a haruka skin?
Back to top Go down
Amgelo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Amgelo

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

what is the hd of envangelion?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Because you posted in the wrong place; your vague and thoughtlessly stated question was interpreted by moderators to belong to this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Anyone got any nicole malice skins? ._.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 pm

The original Aquila Girl skin by アジェ (AJ)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aldemotte
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Anyone have a good Icy skin? There does not seem to be any ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin   CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP's skin, feel free to contribute, New Aquila Girl (original) skin
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next