Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Message from Nihil679

Go down 
+25
reVelske
StickyKeys
reiya
Sivaschin
IronDicks
Nilla
Priskern
Wolf Hikari
knyx
shinigami
Shance
rei_hunter
Aria
Glass
ngelicdark
FireKiller87
Nisa
boytitan2
Rinrin
Suguri
LazerRazer
Purianite
Veriya
xzpwnz
B2Seeker
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Mayhem wrote:

-Insulting staff
-Racism
-General stupidity
-Spam

OH RIGHT... That totally does not deserve a warning for each. /sarcasm

Wait a second, how many warnings do we have until a person is banned? Seems to be 3. But wait, he has four offenses he admits to all done multiple times within an hour.
That's justifiable. What I want to know is what made you think it was professional in any form, shape, or way to do this afterward:

A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 V8px1g

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 pm

time to do what I do best ruin stupid threads Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 pm

@ Suguri, who said he did it to look "professional"? Razz

@ Thread, lol @ racial discussion starting teenage tantrums. Typical.
I for one, do not miss the guy who said "weeaboo faggot" to someone who posted for the first time introducing himself to the forums.

@ BT2, what happen with your typing man? It's all spelled out and shit. Props, yo
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

someone need to clean this mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
time to do what I do best ruin stupid threads Cool Cool

Needs more thread derailing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

-Insulting staff
-Racism
-General stupidity
-Spam

OH RIGHT... That totally does not deserve a warning for each. /sarcasm

Wait a second, how many warnings do we have until a person is banned? Seems to be 3. But wait, he has four offenses he admits to all done multiple times within an hour.
That's justifiable. What I want to know is what made you think it was professional in any form, shape, or way to do this afterward:

Spoiler:

Maybe the people who kept asking why he was banned got annoying? It was professional in the form of me answering their questions like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Sure doesn't look like very professional language there though. Even if Nihil deserved a ban, explaining his ban in his signature doesn't serve a purpose. Most sites I've been to don't disclose a ban to the public. This reminds me of what happened to SaberAlter, having his CBEN IGN and such under his avatar changed to several alterations of "Dumbfuck." You can ban people, sure, but doing stuff like that though doesn't send a very professional message. Mods/Admins are supposed to represent the forum, and if I ran this forum I wouldn't want that. But hey, I don't run it, and if that's what they're okay with then continue on.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm getting tired of this =_=
Requesting Lock....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message from Nihil679
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4