Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Message from Nihil679

Go down 
+25
reVelske
StickyKeys
reiya
Sivaschin
IronDicks
Nilla
Priskern
Wolf Hikari
knyx
shinigami
Shance
rei_hunter
Aria
Glass
ngelicdark
FireKiller87
Nisa
boytitan2
Rinrin
Suguri
LazerRazer
Purianite
Veriya
xzpwnz
B2Seeker
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

A Message from Nihil679 Empty
PostSubject: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Nihil679 wrote:
Dear CosmicBreak Fanforums and Mayhem,

I have clearly stated in my previous post that the subject of the argument was not clear to me to begin with, so perhaps neither are at fault. But that does not matter because you will take this statement as my attempt at setting things even in a situation that is against my favor. Yes, I see through that. And no, that is not what I intend to do. I believe I am quite known for my... vulgarly brutally honest thoughts and I highly doubt anyone that knows me well enough would think that I am attempting desperate moves as well.

Moving alone, I believe that there is much to discuss between you and I in gentlemanly fashion, enough of this constant immediate shootdown as soon as you see me, enough of this constant unban to see you, enough of this messenger business I have to deal with to even get through the gates.

The fact of the matter is yes, I did insult you; yes, I did make fun of races; yes, I did act like a moron; yes, I did spam the chat. However, no, I did not deny history; no, I did not deny people coming from the same place. Moreover, no, an hours worth of stupidity does not warrant a ban; no, Sliferx should not have pleaded with you because I had asked to speak to you directly; no, I should not have been banned this time around; no, you never explained what the underlying argument was; no, you must warn someone of their ignorance; no, you never kicked me; no, you were not the administrator of these forums. Furthermore, there is no legitimate reason for my ban this time around, I have neither flamed nor insulted; neither trolled nor provoked; neither broke a lack of rules nor went against judgmental decisions.

What I fail to comprehend is your unrelenting anger for me. I have done nothing wrong this time around, and I was quite careful not to do anything wrong this time around. But clearly, you took an innocent attempt at applying for moderator of a forum I would not mind cleaning up for a personal attack against you. If you think my existence is such a hostile being against yours, then might I direct you to the Suggestions thread that has been put on global announcement, its last post before me being in March, where I have laid down a very general way of cleaning up these forums. It might even be worth noting I have dropped no vulgarities throughout the entire post, nor directly pointed fingers at anyone. I did so little in the direction of aggravation, yet you appear to be hellbent on censoring me from these forums.

And here I am, doing again what I have been doing my second time around. I do not irritate, I do not jeer, I do no mock, I do not outrage, I do not slander, I do not taunt, I do not tease. Yet I am absolutely sure that many will think that is not the case and call for a ban on all my associates to entirely restrict me of these forums.

I challenge you, Mayhem. Explain to me what I have done wrong the second time around that calls for my ban. If it is within reason - that is, if one can match it up with "ordinary" rules of "ordinary" forums - then I shall gladly accept my ban and place myself on a prohibition from posting in the fanforums forever. I ask for nothing in return if I am to win this wager. What I simply care about is a valid reason for my second ban and I shall accept it. Though do allow me to make this more challenging.

As I have already stated, this second time around...
I did not troll.
I did not flame.
I did not insult.
I did not provoke.
I did not act in such a manner that one might dreadfully despise me, second time or not.
I did not break "ordinary" forum rules as far as I am concerned, this includes vulgar pictures and messages, gratuitous amounts of pointless and meaningless posts, derailing of threads, and harassment of other users.

To further advance my side, allow me to say more.
I was, again, not warned of this ban.
I was not informed of my application being moved, thus still being unwarned.
I was banned before I had my say when it was "he is about to get banned again" and then banned hours later without reason after the "warning." It might be better noted I had not posted anything within that window of time.
I, and the entire forum as I know it, is left uninformed of administrative decisions due to the unorganized structure of it. What I had assumed was the position of moderator was opened to two slots. Thus, with Desu missing, I had the generous thought of applying to fill the position and took the initiative. What was not known to me was Sliferx having selected rei_hunter already, at least according to Piroton, as there was no announcements. What further hurts me is the fact that I am the one that noted many flaws of these forums on IRC, but left uncredited for my humanitarian acts.

Thus, I challenge you, CosmicBreak Fanforums. Inform me of what wrongs I have done this time around. I have been martyred twice in attempts to aid you, but it seems such aid is undesired.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:39 pm

He wants to go from being banned due to retardation to forum mod?
You sir seems hilarious
Back to top Go down
Veriya
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Nihil for president
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You sir seems hilarious

Unjust ban ought to be counted as if it never happened, when considering him for moderator status. And I voted yes to him being a mod before his ban. So I'm all for it.

Last edited by Purianite on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:49 pm

It was just
He's just putting up a shitty façade
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:51 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
It was just
He's just putting up a shitty façade

^

Some of us can see through it way easier.

Nihil679 wrote:
Weeaboo faggot.

Nihil679's first post on someone who made their introduction post and showed no hostility.

Surely, Nihil is a nice person.

Last edited by LazerRazer on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 pm

[quote=the ticker thing up top]Mayhem: Interested in helping the forum? Apply to OverWatch!
Mayhem: We do not pick favorites. If you do something wrong, you will be punished for it!
[/quote]

wwwwww
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Good lord, he got rebanned for that?

My faith in this forum dies a little more every day.

Purianite wrote:
the ticker thing up top wrote:
Mayhem: Interested in helping the forum? Apply to OverWatch!
Mayhem: We do not pick favorites. If you do something wrong, you will be punished for it!

wwwwww
And now it's a You Laugh You Lose thread. I lost.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Suguri wrote:

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You sir seems hilarious

Is there even a point at moderating this forum at this point. I mean really thats like trying to set up a stable government in Iraq =D

Also He got banned for being slow Im called a troll still dont even know what the hell a troll is and piss OFF EVERYONE HERE and Im still here cause I know when to stop.

Only reason Ii have warnings is cause I derail threads and then derail em further lol my mind scatters ^__^.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
You sir seems hilarious

Is there even a point at moderating this forum at this point. I mean really thats like trying to set up a stable government in Iraq =D

Also He got banned for being slow Im called a troll still dont even know what the hell a troll is and piss OFF EVERYONE HERE and Im still here cause I know when to stop.

Only reason Ii have warnings is cause I derail threads and then derail em further lol my mind scatters
^__^.

OMG IS IT REAL?

proper spelling!!!

still lacking punctuations,but it's making progress!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Suguri wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Mayhem didn't want me in overwatch. Would an idiot like this guy be made a mod? Hell no, it was a waste of time to begin with.
I'll just sit here and laugh at his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
You sir seems hilarious

Only reason Ii have warnings is cause I derail threads and then derail em further lol my mind scatters
^__^.

OMG IS IT REAL?

proper spelling!!!

still lacking punctuations,but it's making progress!

Progress I'm happy about. One of the few lines I can read without trying to shoot my eyes in horror.

@thread:

I don't know nihil too well, but from what it looks like, it ain't looking to good for him. If he insulted someone in a real bad way, then yeah that's bad, but I can only see that as a reason if he had insulted while trolling. (The fact he'd say hi welcome as an insult doesn't..look great on him either.)

I didn't really read the thread that got him banned..so I don't know. My personal opinion only lies on do punishment unto those that have been justified to have broken a rule. Loopholes are a meh issue; depends on what the loophole was. This feels like an argument for innocence as a loophole (abuse) case to me though.

Hope I don't get looked down upon for voicing my opinion -_-''
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 am

Suguri wrote:

I'm just here for the guides, but even I agree here.
I've observed a great deal. Might even call me a forum stalker.

Silly people with parents of contradictions and paradoxes with grandparents of oxymorons.

Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 am

new rule? : "Harassing forum staff will earn you twice the amount of warning value per incident."
i sense favourism...
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 am

That's a weird banning reason imo.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 am

Dont worry guys, After the 22nd, Slifer will be back to sort this ModeratorandForumers problem.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 am

me for mod so i can just ban everyone problem solved Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:26 am

[rant]

Overwatch is applying to be Mayhem's personal bitches, whose sole task is to nag him to clean up messes like some poledancer wagging her boobs in a strip club. And what do you know, it works, only that your desire to rise into righteous power is reduced into a tap in the shoulder on the man in charge to do his job, with less to no credit.

So yes, we Overwatch personnel will stay as Overwatch personnel, even though we're supposed to be the ones totally slated to get mod positions over anyone.

[/rant]

huehuahue u mad?
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:37 am

Have no idea why he'll banned or how the thing happened.

I've seen stricter forums, people get banned all the times. However there's a well-organized, clear forum regulations which this forum doesn't have so there're so many loopholes here.

Sean24 wrote:
you'll be PMed by a Mod/Admin why you've been warned and they'll tell you your new warning level

Maybe this is why he's so mad about? Question
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 am

Rinrin wrote:
new rule? : "Harassing forum staff will earn you twice the amount of warning value per incident."
i sense favourism...

If you bitch, swear and attack a cop, he'c gonna detain you no matter what you did or didn't do. On the internet these things don't change.

Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:56 am

knyx wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
i sense favourism...

If you bitch, swear and attack a cop, he'c gonna detain you no matter what you did or didn't do. On the internet these things don't change.

hence happiness level drops, quality of life drops, and country's standard of living drops.
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:46 am

Nihil679 wrote:
To xzpwnz,
It appears you have neglected reading my side of the story, despite having said you will listen. For that, I am somewhat disappointed, but I suspected as such when as I typed it out for you anyways. I am afraid I have not much else to say to you. If you so believe that I am masking my true intent, then all my years of brutal brutal honesty has failed me.

To LazerRazer,
My one post out of a hundred in comparison to the 400-counting posts of others that consists of utter derailing, harassing, trolling, flamebaiting, and so on so forth accounts of "normal" forum rules. But I digress, this is about me, is it not? If you so choose to pick one particular instance to use against me, then I have no response, it just hurts that there is no second chance offered anymore.

To LXE,
If I choose to waste time so, then I shall choose to waste time so by my own will. If you choose to laugh so, then laugh so. But do not insult me so by calling me an idiot when you appear to not know the whole face of the situation.

To ngelicdark,
I "insulted" an "administrator" whilst arguing against him over trivial matters, something that I seem to accidentally put myself in too often. Yes, there are loopholes, too many loopholes, in this particular situation. It might be easy to note that every forum user is able to do anything he or she may choose and not be breaking rules, as no such things exist. Rather, all warnings and bans are determined by the single then-moderator-now-administrator of these forums.
If you like, which I want to doubt as no one can enjoy these types of matters, I shall link you the thread of my second ban. Unfortunately, the first ban cannot be linked, but I do have "reasons" for my first ban.
Second ban thread: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5131-application-nihil679
First ban reason: https://i.imgur.com/bNIFq.jpg
Do keep in mind only one person can do this.

To boytitan2,
No.

To Shance,
No.

To shinigami,
It is not the case of these forums being "strict," in fact it is almost the opposite. Rather, it is the case that these forums are dictated based on one person's judgment. Not only is it that I am angered over the lack of warning, but there is such a list of things that I am a bit flustered over.

To knyx,
However, under what charges? And how heavier are those charges in comparison to other charges? And are they not supposed to give warning and inform you of your Miranda rights then, assuming we speak of America?

To my supporters and those that actually care to think over the authority being the just,
Thank you very much.

Special note to Rinrin, I actually thought you hated me.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:56 am

I've heard your side of the story
It wasn't morphed or mutilated to make yourself look better at all
Do you think I'll suddenly change my mind and say you're becoming of a mod just because you made a few exaggerations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message from Nihil679
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next