Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Message from Nihil679

Go down 
+25
reVelske
StickyKeys
reiya
Sivaschin
IronDicks
Nilla
Priskern
Wolf Hikari
knyx
shinigami
Shance
rei_hunter
Aria
Glass
ngelicdark
FireKiller87
Nisa
boytitan2
Rinrin
Suguri
LazerRazer
Purianite
Veriya
xzpwnz
B2Seeker
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 am

StickyKeys, sometimes I just wanna hug you. *BOOBYHUG TO THE FACE*
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 am

LXE wrote:
you are a man, only manbooby hugs can be given by you
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am

Shance wrote:
Also, you guys should see Nihil on IRC. He's much, much worse ("GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING AQUILA GIRLS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK EVERYONE", etc).

That sentiment is shared by anyone who isn't brain-damaged though.

Ahuehuehue.

Last edited by reVelske on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am

LXE wrote:
/me catapults myself to a row of PALMtrees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

I forgot to reply to this thread, lol. Been so dang tired what with Aeria forcing me to stay up all weekend to level up on EE for beta rewards.

Just so we are clear, Nil is manipulating a few things. This all took place on the chat box for about an hour or so straight. Within that time he was kicked from the chat box and warned to stop as well as banned from the chatbox for 5 minutes to which he came back and continued to say racial statements against my own race. The fact is, he logged into chat half way from a conversation about me talking about the theory of "one people". Scientists call this fact, not a theory, but I personally don't want to offend anyone. Scientists also say that the original place of origin is Africa...

So lol, we all came from Africa. I tried to say that Native Americans are Asian Americans and that is when Nil logged into chat. Then he started to rage because apparently he is Indian while I tried to explain it was a joke and I was talking about a theory *which again, is actually listed as fact by science*. I tried to explain that we know for a fact that some peoples have recently separated from others and the theory is not invalid. I gave examples such as that the Japanese were originally Chinese etc etc etc.

Then he said that was not true and started to deny what we already know as history. We know that the Japanese removed themselves from China just like the original Americans removed themselves from Britain. But he decided to disagree with that. Then of course he kept insulting me and denying more things we know as fact. Finally we got into a discussion about the Mexican war of freedom from Spain.

He then denied that... At this point I "can't tell if trolling or just stupid". He finally started to make racial remarks when he found out that I was Mexican because I tried to explain the war did happen and my family was in it. That is when I finally started to kick him out of chat as I already tried to warn him to stop in chat. I kicked him about half a dozen times and he kept coming back spamming around 10 lines of chat per second of Anti-Mexican remarks.

I then banned him from chat for a few minutes and then he came back and did it again. Within this hour I did not simply move him from green bar to him being banned. As I said, he was warned multiple times and refused to stop. I finally banned him after temp banning him from chat for a few minutes because he refused to stop spamming chat. Slif *or his cousin* pleaded for me to give him another chance.

I said if he says he is sorry to me and does not bring it up again, I will move him to red bar. It was agreed upon and I unbanned him, moving him to red. He came back and never said sorry. After awhile I decided to just let it go. However, he recently started complaining against me bringing the past up, thus going against the agreement.

Now once again, he is banned. In conclusion, being a racist assfuck for an hour straight after ignoring multiple warnings will get you banned.

Red-Brief J wrote:
Mayhem thinks this is "the forum of Mayhem" not "cosmic break's fanforum", mayhem, I'll risk the ban, but you sir, are a jackass.
OMFG I GOTTA BAN YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!111oneoneone

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 am

Mayhem wrote:
Spoiler:
Red-Brief J wrote:
Mayhem thinks this is "the forum of Mayhem" not "cosmic break's fanforum", mayhem, I'll risk the ban, but you sir, are a jackass.
OMFG I GOTTA BAN YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!111oneoneone

Spoiler:

requesting tl:dr version
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am

@mayhem: he's not banned yet. loloool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am

TL:DR Version: Nil raged over a joke, denied history and became racist so I warned him. He did not stop so I warned him again and again and guess what? I warned him again. After an hour of bullshit I finally temp-banned him from chatbox for 5 minutes and he came back with the same shit, so I finally banned him.

In conclusion, if you are warned to stop being racist and stop harassing someone and you don't... You get banned.

As for him being re-banned, that goes against the agreement that he would not talk about the past. He was originally unbanned if he would apologize to me and not bring up previous matters. He never did apologize but I let that go. However, he recently brought up why he was banned. He was also trolling but that goes without saying.

/thread

EDIT: Actually no, I've got more to say. Let's review Nihils "message" a little closer, shall we?

Here we see Nih saying and I quote:
The fact of the matter is yes, I did insult you; yes, I did make fun of races; yes, I did act like a moron; yes, I did spam the chat.

But then, he goes on to say this and once again, I quote:
I did not troll.
I did not flame.
I did not insult.
I did not provoke.
I did not act in such a manner that one might dreadfully despise me, second time or not.
I did not break "ordinary" forum rules as far as I am concerned, this includes vulgar pictures and messages, gratuitous amounts of pointless and meaningless posts, derailing of threads, and harassment of other users.

Wait... What? Shocked

Last edited by Mayhem on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am

Mayhem wrote:
TL:DR Version: Nil raged over a joke, denied history and became racist so I warned him. He did not stop so I warned him again and again and guess what? I warned him again. After an hour of bullshit I finally banned him from chatbox for 5 minutes and he came back with the same shit, so I finally banned him.

In conclusion, if you are warned to stop being racist and stop harassing someone and you don't... You get banned.

As for him being re-banned, that goes against the agreement that he would not talk about the past. He was originally unbanned if he would apologize to me and not bring up previous matters. He never did apologize but I let that go. However, he recently brought up why he was banned. He was also trolling but that goes without saying.

/thread

EDIT: Actually no, I've got more to say. Let's review Nihils "message" a little closer, shall we?

Here we see Nih saying and I quote:
The fact of the matter is yes, I did insult you; yes, I did make fun of races; yes, I did act like a moron; yes, I did spam the chat.

But then, he goes on to say this and once again, I quote:
I did not troll.
I did not flame.
I did not insult.
I did not provoke.
I did not act in such a manner that one might dreadfully despise me, second time or not.
I did not break "ordinary" forum rules as far as I am concerned, this includes vulgar pictures and messages, gratuitous amounts of pointless and meaningless posts, derailing of threads, and harassment of other users.

Wait... What? Shocked

oh my, what a contradiction
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Red-Brief... Maybe just easily lost his temper. But He is not like that is he is normal... I still worry about him and his attitude when he's mad tough. Give him time to become cold as a calm water, then ask nicely. Smile

About nihil, I still can't figure it out... =_=
And welcome back reiya! o3o
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Nihil679 wrote:

To xzpwnz,
No, but I was hoping you would at least give someone the benefit of doubt and not such one-sided spite. But with your "Mayhem has one thousand Get Away With Slander Free card" quote, it leaves me wondering if you're slowly giving me such benefits.

To Wolf Hikari,
I was banned on first offense for racial comments and spamming chatbox. I was banned on second offense for apparently bringing back up my first offense, when I never recalled doing so outside of answering xzpwnz's queries (to which remains unread by him even now). I ask you... where is the justice in this second "offense?" Is it so wrong that I purposefully avoided even the mentioning of Mayhem throughout my entire application until then? It seems that me speaking of Mayhem results in something more sensitive yet explosive than nuclear missiles.

To knyx,
Even with all the injustice of the world, people still fight for it. Do the majority view this as pitiful, or heroic?

To boytitan2,
Did you know: Iraq is slowly but surely holding a stable government?

To Rinrin,
I would speak like this more often, but it drains me and I leave it for special occasions such as... this...

To reiya,
It does not seem like you are understanding the entire story here. He has banned for no reason, this ban being my second ban for an offense of... bringing up history? I lack the proper terms to even describe such an offense in authoritative manner.

To Shance,
Is it so hard for someone like me to turn a new leaf sometimes?

To StickyKeys,
According to Mayhem, perhaps I am.

For Mayhem,
Since I have tired myself from going from work straight to my younger cousin's birthday party yesterday, I do not feel the requirement to properly address you. Thus, I will shorten this so that my life, as well as yours, can move along quicker.
I manipulate nothing. As I have said already, it seems my years of brutal honesty has forsaken me.
I was never kicked from the chatbox, much less was I warned for anything.
I already said after thinking through it this second visit, I was probably in the wrong for not determining the origin of the discussion, but it seems you intend to keep the balance in your favor again. To no surprise.
The first established civilization were the Mesopotamians, who were located between the Euphrates and Tigris River, in the Middle East, approximately modern day Iraq. I do not feel the need to argue against the rest of your cases, as I have no recollection of saying such, even more reason being that I refuse to waste my time repeating, which appears to be something we both enjoy doing often.
You never kicked me from chat.
You never kicked me a dozen times from chat.
You never banned me from chat.
How am I able to rejoin chat if I was banned? The story then does not connect. I also never rejoined the chat after I spammed it, because I knew you were going to ban me after, most certainly not because I spammed the chat.
I was never warned.
Again, I was never banned from chat until I was banned from forums. This was not a few minutes, this was immediate permanent IP ban.
I never heard of conditions to apologize to you.
I did not complain against you, I answered a query in an attempt to show what a potential moderator I would be by addressing to fanforum users. I also never heard of such conditions.

You never warned me.
You never warned me.
You never warned me.
You never warned me.
You never temporarily banned me.
You immediately banned me. From the forums.
I was never warned to stop being racist.
I was never warned to stop harassing someone. Rather, you kept throwing oil to the fire as well as I did.
Again, I have never heard of this agreement.
I did not troll this second time around.
Do not "/thread," that is disrespectful.
You are implying you skimmed my original post. Is this in the Admin-Mod Guide To Tyrannt Booklet as well?
Your first quote, my first ban.
Your second quote, my second ban.
It seems you do not read close enough.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Mayhem wrote:

Just so we are clear, Nil is manipulating a few things. This all took place on the chat box for about an hour or so straight. Within that time he was kicked from the chat box and warned to stop as well as banned from the chatbox for 5 minutes to which he came back and continued to say racial statements against my own race.

Wait how is arguing over one origin racist. If u ask me both of you should be banned for the pure stupidity of that argument, it wasn't even about facts anymore it was just proving who was right who was wrong and bickering like grade schoolers.Then nihil took a already very immature stupid argument that no one cared about if u did get a life to a kinder garden lvl, By spamming chat then u took advantage of that to immediately banning him by stooping to a kindergarten lvl saying only mods can spam chat.

Also U took that way to emotionaly I deal with racist shit in life everyday, White ppl say nigger on video games like its not even offending fuck racist black comments are practicly memes look at your pic. So basicly U don't see me raging bout it so get over it

Mayhem wrote:

Scientists call this fact, not a theory, but I personally don't want to offend anyone. Scientists also say that the original place of origin is Africa...

I agree 100% with those scientist =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Just so we are clear, Nil is manipulating a few things. This all took place on the chat box for about an hour or so straight. Within that time he was kicked from the chat box and warned to stop as well as banned from the chatbox for 5 minutes to which he came back and continued to say racial statements against my own race.

Wait how is arguing over one origin racist. If u ask me both of you should be banned for the pure stupidity of that argument, it wasn't even about facts anymore it was just proving who was right who was wrong and bickering like grade schoolers.Then nihil took a already very immature stupid argument that no one cared about if u did get a life to a kinder garden lvl, By spamming chat then u took advantage of that to immediately banning him by stooping to a kindergarten lvl saying only mods can spam chat.

Also U took that way to emotionaly I deal with racist shit in life everyday, White ppl say nigger on video games like its not even offending fuck racist black comments are practicly memes look at your pic. So basicly U don't see me raging bout it so get over it

Mayhem wrote:

Scientists call this fact, not a theory, but I personally don't want to offend anyone. Scientists also say that the original place of origin is Africa...

I agree 100% with those scientist =D

I don't even believe in any origin stories. I was just trying to talk about that one. That does not mean I supported it. Also Nih originally tried to argue that we did not come from one people. He must have researched scientific theories afterward and changed his mind. Then again, he seems to be a raging little troll from what he is saying on irc on a daily basis. Thanks to mister S for telling me what he says. Also lol at whoever was calling him a drama llama earlier.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Mayhem, you are a jackass, but...

A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 XXaJP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:28 pm

knyx wrote:
Mayhem, you are a jackass, but...

A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 XXaJP

Spoiler:

Um Im here u know.

At mayhem ya hes a egotistic asshole tho I would keep him banned, well its a loose loose situation keep him banned he will go on saying this forum is corrupt, Unban him he wins ppl fell for his good duy act.

Sidenote Scientist argue like little school girls on origin stories they don't even agree with each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Red-Brief... Maybe just easily lost his temper. But He is not like that is he is normal... I still worry about him and his attitude when he's mad tough. Give him time to become cold as a calm water, then ask nicely. Smile

About nihil, I still can't figure it out... =_=
And welcome back reiya! o3o

Where do you spread these lies from?

EDIT: Could be from the idiot who I traded my account with long ago.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

ah, sorry for the intrusion, this caught my eye a while back on chat, nothing like coffee and a good drama story in the morning, again just randomly stopped by, no harm meant. GL to whosoever trying to prove a point here!
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

After some time reading this thread..

Wow. There really was no need to ban Nihil. You could have just went 'whatever' and log out, or something. Losing an arguement is a part of life, you know? Providing you did, I mean.

A smart admin wouldn't even make a big fuss over such small things.

I have never seen the extra messages scrolling down above until after the banning of Nihil. Don't correct me one which time, because that doesn't matter.

I had more things to say, but I forgot over the course of typing this out. Staying up until 4 in the morning to get a project done that's due on that day isn't good.

Oh right. I'm a part of a separate forum. The mods they have there are excellent with their job.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Glass wrote:

Wow. There really was no need to ban Nihil. You could have just went 'whatever' and log out, or something. Losing an arguement is a part of life, you know? Providing you did, I mean.

A smart admin wouldn't even make a big fuss over such small things.

I have never seen the extra messages scrolling down above until after the banning of Nihil. Don't correct me one which time, because that doesn't matter.

I had more things to say, but I forgot over the course of typing this out. Staying up until 4 in the morning to get a project done that's due on that day isn't good.

Oh right. I'm a part of a separate forum. The mods they have there are excellent with their job.
This.
He shouldn't have banned him over a personal argument,No matter what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Glass wrote:

A smart admin wouldn't even make a big fuss over such small things. .

I lost the argument of what exactly? I was talking about a theory and then Nih comes along and says people did not come from one, yet he then posts here that we did, but somewhere else.

So a smart admin ignores racism, spam and general attacks against himself. All of which are against any forum rules that I've ever been in.

Nihil679 wrote:

-Insulting staff
-Racism
-General stupidity
-Spam

OH RIGHT... That totally does not deserve a warning for each. /sarcasm

Wait a second, how many warnings do we have until a person is banned? Seems to be 3. But wait, he has four offenses he admits to all done multiple times within an hour.

What exactly is your defense against him being banned?
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Mayhem wrote:

What exactly is your defense against him being banned?

I don't have one. Either that or people here already read my mind. What's yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

So far what I'm reading:

Mayhem, you are doing a horrible job because you enforce the rules and ban people for breaking them.

And / Or

Mayhem, a good admin ignores everything and never gets anyone in trouble.

The Mayhem you want:

The Mayhem you got:

Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 pm

best admin ever..............
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Deal with it.

Mayhem wrote:
Deal with it.

Mayhem wrote:
Deal with it.

Hm.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

theese are the best cops ever always will be

U cant top theese guys dont try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message from Nihil679   A Message from Nihil679 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message from Nihil679
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next