Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What am I doing wrong?

Go down 
+5
Vsin
Desu
LoneWolfZX
NovaZero
gsfan17
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

technomo12 wrote:

lily rain
acient zookas blast zookas or handy zookas dual any of em and they will do you good and sue the trans skirt alot when fighting fast flying mechs

The Trance Skirt doesnt ever hit me when fighting a Lilly, the only thing that gets me whenver i fly is either Sturbanger AM's or the Blast bazookas.

And i own the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Desu wrote:
technomo12 wrote:

lily rain
acient zookas blast zookas or handy zookas dual any of em and they will do you good and sue the trans skirt alot when fighting fast flying mechs

The Trance Skirt doesnt ever hit me when fighting a Lilly, the only thing that gets me whenver i fly is either Sturbanger AM's or the Blast bazookas.

And i own the sky.
Much as it pains me to say it, I agree with Desu. (eugh, shudder.) Sturbangers live healty on a constant diet of Crimroses and Aquilas. Dual Blast Lillis are pretty bad too, but you can duck behind a rock and wait for them to need a reload. Sturbangers shoot around things, and have a long stream of missile massacre that they fling over most of the field. (well, a Random Arcantus field, anyway.)

It's the reason I have one Land unit in my command. (A well tuned Shino Exroad with a Lancerlot Shield, Blast Guard and Short boost.)
Back to top Go down
Doppelori
Doppelori

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Equipment doesn't matter as much as skill do. In every MMO people just trying to get best guns and equipment, usually thinking that alone can make 'em fragmachine. Only practice can make any player really good.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:16 pm

[quote="Feign"]Much as it pains me to say it, I agree with Desu. (eugh, shudder.) Sturbangers live healty on a constant diet of Crimroses and Aquilas. Dual Blast Lillis are pretty bad too, but you can duck behind a rock and wait for them to need a reload. Sturbangers shoot around things, and have a long stream of missile massacre that they fling over most of the field. (well, a Random Arcantus field, anyway.)

It's the reason I have one Land unit in my command. (A well tuned Shino Exroad with a Lancerlot Shield, Blast Guard and Short boost.)[/quote

The only thing that ever gets me from a stur bangers is their AM's and most people change them once they get a sturbanger, but there are always the select few.

And about blast bazookas, I can dodge them, but thats only if the user doesn't know how to fire blasts or if they're not using a lily.
I am pretty much dead or i lose 1/2 of my hp once i get out of the missle spam.

Btw. Whenever i fight i usually go solo and do some massive damage against ART. And im an air user.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

No fool would take on a Sturbanger up front. Sneak around them, hit their back side.
Back to top Go down
Doppelori
Doppelori

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm

NovaZero wrote:
No fool would take on a Sturbanger up front. Sneak around them, hit their back side.

What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 Team-fortress-2-spy-500x290

Yeah, that's the best way to take out any ART mech.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfZX
LoneWolfZX

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Desu wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

I've used plenty of arts in a game and got me first. I've even used Saggitary to rush up to the front lines and still managed to cause massive havok and once again got first. We shall see what his builds are in a moment, hopefuly.

First of all im not talking about all arts, since your rushing to the front lines then you're doing fine.

LoneWolfZX wrote:

Hey dont hate on ART's they are pretty damn useful once you get the hang of them

Ya lily's are kind of tricky to use your more of a midrange lad unit without the hp, you got to be hard and fast when you use her, or else you gonna get pwned.
You could also use her as a sniper unit if you dont like mixxing it up with everyone but you wont be able to equip some of the better weps for that role so its up to you. I havent used any of the other units so i cant help you out with those.

gl happy hunting

Lone, if you're using your Lily like a sniper unit then your pretty much doing what the sturbangers and toyboxes are doing at the power spot.

When i said as a sniper unit i meant it with rifles not a crapload of rockets / missiles (would be interesting to try tho, just for the lolz)
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 pm

LoneWolfZX wrote:

When i said as a sniper unit i meant it with rifles not a crapload of rockets / missiles (would be interesting to try tho, just for the lolz)

I can still spot you out and kill you with any of my airs.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 am

...unless ur a mightybyne cause who cares.
or ivis :>

who cares! sturbanger missiles suck ass anyway
Even I take on sturbangers headon with my saggy sometimes :<
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 am

Desu wrote:
technomo12 wrote:

lily rain

And i own the sky.

oh soo you never knew how to make the trans skirt laser shoot faster.err i mean travel faster??

if not then dont jsut simply lock on the target you have to aim your cross hair to the target and you will see the laser travel faster

im not joking I've kill many blaster using aquillas using that method and when they land Dual zooka Powah!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 am

technomo12 wrote:
Desu wrote:
technomo12 wrote:

lily rain

And i own the sky.

oh soo you never knew how to make the trans skirt laser shoot faster.err i mean travel faster??

if not then dont jsut simply lock on the target you have to aim your cross hair to the target and you will see the laser travel faster

im not joking I've kill many blaster using aquillas using that method and when they land Dual zooka Powah!

>Blaster using aquila
I use small ass mechs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing wrong?   What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I doing wrong?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2