Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivis - Builds

Go down 
+22
btrex2100
lucc132
Nymph~
Intet
Trill
Raven
dsp
ngelicdark
Lyala
knyx
SkyPanic
frizky
Aria
Aurum_Sol
Nilla
Nisa
FireKiller87
Turkeysaur
Divinity
Suguri
xzpwnz
DarkChuky
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Ivis - Builds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Nisa wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Ivis IMO shouldn't get hit because of her low TGH/lack of stun regain. Use Cveil as an excuse to outrun your opponent while they swing at you and then come back for seconds at their back =S

I haven't played my Ivis yet, still thinking of finalizing her build. I have short boost instead of a range extend; which helps to quickly nab at low flying airs, theoretically.

**EDIT:

Took Ivis out for a spin, currently running around with 34 WLK and a slow tune. While it's fun waltzing up to someone to back stab them, I find her HP to be really really low @_@ She gets tagged by any L LND when she's not careful, and any alpha striker that's too far to strike quickly. Not to mention Winberrls become a threat and....well actually anything in numbers is a threat...

This really is harder than playing an AIR Laughing But surprisingly I'm having more fun than being frustrated, as I usually am with most of my melee bots...

On the plus side, it's so much fun scooping up frags that just literally fall in front of me XD Maybe that's why I'm having fun lol.

Ivis doesn't need stun regain.
CV's point is to negate stuns.

she could use guards to reduce damage anyway.

taking 50 dmg from a missle/bazooka sucks big time ( my fencer doesnt have BG)
Stun Regain + CV is a huge bonus to have, what the hell are you talking about.

Guards only help so much, a 50-damage bazooka shell will only get dropped to 40 damage with blast guard (30 shell 20 blast -> 30 shell 10 blast).
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Suguri wrote:
Nisa wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Ivis IMO shouldn't get hit because of her low TGH/lack of stun regain. Use Cveil as an excuse to outrun your opponent while they swing at you and then come back for seconds at their back =S

I haven't played my Ivis yet, still thinking of finalizing her build. I have short boost instead of a range extend; which helps to quickly nab at low flying airs, theoretically.

**EDIT:

Took Ivis out for a spin, currently running around with 34 WLK and a slow tune. While it's fun waltzing up to someone to back stab them, I find her HP to be really really low @_@ She gets tagged by any L LND when she's not careful, and any alpha striker that's too far to strike quickly. Not to mention Winberrls become a threat and....well actually anything in numbers is a threat...

This really is harder than playing an AIR Laughing But surprisingly I'm having more fun than being frustrated, as I usually am with most of my melee bots...

On the plus side, it's so much fun scooping up frags that just literally fall in front of me XD Maybe that's why I'm having fun lol.

Ivis doesn't need stun regain.
CV's point is to negate stuns.

she could use guards to reduce damage anyway.

taking 50 dmg from a missle/bazooka sucks big time ( my fencer doesnt have BG)
Stun Regain + CV is a huge bonus to have, what the hell are you talking about.

Guards only help so much, a 50-damage bazooka shell will only get dropped to 40 damage with blast guard (30 shell 20 blast -> 30 shell 10 blast).

stun regain = stun recover hp
CV = no stun

how?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Stun regain + 40 tgh crimson veil = op
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
trufax
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
trufax

Only if the CV you're talking about gives:

1: temporary all guard
2: expires after 5 seconds as to reset your stun regain cooldown

Have the combo on my Dae who is currently hovering at 36 TGH, glorious.

P.S. a second CV worth tuning? Since the first one always activates at the worst times, I'm thinking that having 2 might hadge my bets a little, if they stack linearly.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

knyx wrote:

Only if the CV you're talking about gives: *criteria*
We did say Stun Regain, which Ivis doesn't have.

knyx wrote:

P.S. a second CV worth tuning? Since the first one always activates at the worst times, I'm thinking that having 2 might hadge my bets a little, if they stack linearly.
Most tuneups are multiplicative, but I have a feeling the buff/debuff ones are additive instead and just roll for the effect for each tune providing it. Either way, I do know it'll make a considerable difference in the amount of times the revenge buff activates, I just don't know if I'd use the capacity/slots/tuning mats to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Revenge tunes doesn't stack.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
trufax

Only if the CV you're talking about gives:

1: temporary all guard
2: expires after 5 seconds as to reset your stun regain cooldown

Have the combo on my Dae who is currently hovering at 36 TGH, glorious.

Your Daed was a monster D: My combo literally did about 20 damage per whack, and after a while of not being able to afflict slow on you, I ended up running away to find easier targets Sad Not before you wailed on me for 100+ damage.

But yeah, I took out Blast Guard from my build and added Sword Guard instead at a cost of -2 STR (I'm outta slots to tune because I broke one on her head >.>). Reason? For the same reason Suguri mentioned. The things that really nab me now are beam weapons, psyguns, and random melee spike builds. May change my mind though; I know if I get caught by a Daed without CVeil on, I'm pretty screwed...so I might just keep blast guard to save chip damage...

Float Dash would be nice to have instead of short boost+boost run to save cartridge cost but... I'm not willing to sacrfice a slow tune/grapple tune for it... I can work around my short range...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

^Only 2 problems left with my Dae, you haven't seen the real monsters yet xD

1. only 18 WLK FFFFUUUUUUUU
2. Best weapons I have for him are RS AMs, plan to integrate a K-sword in there but that cuts my run zone even more.

And I thought Short boost/quick land (total 40 cost through 2 carts) was more expensive than Float dash (1 cart and 30 cost), And if revenge tunes don't stack I'll just tune more TGH and STR trololol.

Not hard to gather at least 800 damage before going down if I manage to reduce all ranged damage to single digits and VFs are reduced to 20s.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

I saw Chuky's Ivis in arena today while playing a half-finished Laz. Two comments:

1. Your Ivis is slow. If there wasn't an Izuna or a Greinaut in the area, I could've kited you with raid rifle until you died.
2. Your Ivis is immobile. You really need short boost or float dash, hopping over one chasm was all the distance I needed to ensure that I was completely out of your reach, even though I started running barely out of your melee range.

I wouldn't tune more wlk I don't think, just...really, get short boost or float dash, and maybe boost run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Stat tunes done. Rainbow cheepz where!?

Ivis - Builds - Page 3 2TSSx
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Cori wrote:

Ivis - Builds - Page 3 2TSSx

Hurr, I broke her eye tuning, should I cosmos regret omega my slow tune, junk and rebuild, or does she have enough to continue tuning, very carefully?

Hence, opinions on this:

Code:

【Robot Name】
Dress Ivis

【Parts】
BD: Ivis BD
 WB: Auto Gun Bit(default)
 LG: Ivis LG [High Power Alpha] [Great Run Beta] [High Run Alpha]
 HD: Ivis HD [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
  HDAC: Black Layer Ribbon [High Power Alpha]
  FCAC: Dress Mini Ivis [High Power Alpha]
 AM: Ivis AM [High Run Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
  WP: Buckler [High Run Alpha]
 AM: Ivis AM2 [Slow] [Slow] [Great Grappler Alpha]
  WP: Cutter [High Run Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1135
CAPA: 1135
HP: 418
STR: 31
TEC: 3
WLK: 34
FLY: 8
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Sword Guard
Float Dash

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×11
Midoro Cosmos×1
Threede Cosmos×1
Fourda Cosmos×2
Blue Chip×85
Yellow Chip×20
Green Chip×55
Rainbow Chip×38
Power Amp×63
Engine Shaft×49
Strike Metal×9
Rapid Crystal×54
Drum Magazine×7
Shock Graphite×49
Snail Liquid×109
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Suguri wrote:
I saw Chuky's Ivis in arena today while playing a half-finished Laz. Two comments:

1. Your Ivis is slow. If there wasn't an Izuna or a Greinaut in the area, I could've kited you with raid rifle until you died.
2. Your Ivis is immobile. You really need short boost or float dash, hopping over one chasm was all the distance I needed to ensure that I was completely out of your reach, even though I started running barely out of your melee range.

I wouldn't tune more wlk I don't think, just...really, get short boost or float dash, and maybe boost run.

thanks and yes I want more wlk!!!

must check the actual tunes to see if more wkl is posible... maybe I must remove the range/speed tune up. (45 cost!!!)

my actual problem is that Im out of mats,. can't tune! xD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Like I said, I don't think I'd actually tune more wlk. Your Ivis and my Laz both have 32 wlk. You just need a movement cart or two, because having short boost on my laz so I could quickly cross gaps or terrain was all I needed to get away safely.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Cori wrote:
Ahuehue
Ivis - Builds - Page 3 Cbx24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Cori wrote:
Ahuehue
Ivis - Builds - Page 3 Cbx24
Share Cori 38 rainbows? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

Share knyx wait, 38-21=...17 rainbows?
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 am

I has 60 rainbows, how2share?
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 am

dual slow + great grappler or
slow + dual great grappler or
dual slow + high gladiator

boost run + short boost or
float dash + sword guard

and how many wlk and fly to make her good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 am

frizky wrote:
dual slow + great grappler or
slow + dual great grappler or
dual slow + high gladiator

boost run + short boost or
float dash + sword guard

and how many wlk and fly to make her good?
3x slow.
The mobility is up to your preference really, which style suits you most.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 am

knyx wrote:

And I thought Short boost/quick land (total 40 cost through 2 carts) was more expensive than Float dash (1 cart and 30 cost), And if revenge tunes don't stack I'll just tune more TGH and STR trololol.

It actually is the same cost, but for 2 carts (15/15 each)... but it's at the expense of being more able to hit airs. I don't have a range extend (dual slow/great grappler right now) and I don't tune FLY. So I need short boost to reach them. Not to mention stunned ARTs that tend to jump into the air afterwards.. you try going after them with 1 FLY -_-

The only problem is that people have become used to killing hoppers, so hopping dodging isn't really working out for me right now qq Hafta be more careful when attracting attention..

@knyx

Just tuen carefully; I broken one slot on my Ivis too, but she'll live with it >.>

Last edited by ngelicdark on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am

Suguri wrote:
Like I said, I don't think I'd actually tune more wlk. Your Ivis and my Laz both have 32 wlk. You just need a movement cart or two, because having short boost on my laz so I could quickly cross gaps or terrain was all I needed to get away safely.

mmm... one of those days will try short bosst.... actualy Im with 34 wlk, 32 stg and I was able to run next to a 40wlk Ouka!!!! my friend was o.O
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

@knyx's ivis build..cuz I didn't see it earlier...

I don't know if you need two enhance; granted the +10 sec duration is great, but with my ivis zipping in and out, I can't even use up all 6 of my veils (she only has one enhance) right now. And I'm zipping around with 38 WLK w/boost run. >.> Granted, I probably suck >.> But every time you go in on something, there's probably a..very small chance you won't walk away with at least -50 to your hp.. Couple more times more and..well I don't know >.> Need moar healers =(
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Broken slot on a locked bot?
Junk it and start again
Keep junking it until 3-4+ tunes work in a row with no slot protectors
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Broken slot on a locked bot?
Junk it and start again
Keep junking it until 3-4+ tunes work in a row with no slot protectors

Not enough tune mats/harmonics/UC, that and I just leveled her to level 8 so it'll be a long grind at haku or whatever to get her back here.

@Ngelic

I see your point there, might do what you're doing right now when I rebuild, though 9 charges is great if I'm planning on playing "smart" and surviving all the first haku forms. Probably frees up enough space for some actual decent tuning as well, tuning her to 10 TGH.

Level 0 internal is a total of 1:30 oF CV, level 1 is 4:00 and level 2 is 7:30. Besides time, charges and damage arising from the CV AoE nothing else changes to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis - Builds
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next