Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lighning Edge question

Go down 
+3
Rinrin
Senhime
Dragonantis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonantis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dragonantis

Lighning Edge question Empty
PostSubject: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey guys,

I got a lightning edge from garapon today but im wondering, where do i get an AURA bit to use its AURA power?
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Byakkou or Elisa, your choice Cool
Back to top Go down
Dragonantis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dragonantis

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Senhime wrote:
Byakkou or Elisa, your choice Cool

Awww man, ok thx mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

roll royal for elisa b4 its too late.
it combos well with elisa.
with byakkou... its just crap. plain crappy.
and im led to believe the sub weapon paralysis only activates on the last strike by lightning edge. i think.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Byakkou's only obtainable via challe-lotto atm. There are some extremely stupid builds you can pull with him using one (hint: a certain Lancerlot arm).

Elisalotte's in Royal gara, and is a horrible bot...aside from the fact that the lightning edge singlehandedly makes her aura not suck. You're still killing her already-limited capacity to use it, though, which means her already-crappy stats will stay crappy, and you won't have a free hand for a gun or shield.

Pick your poison.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
Byakkou's only obtainable via challe-lotto atm. There are some extremely stupid builds you can pull with him using one (hint: a certain Lancerlot arm).

Elisalotte's in Royal gara, and is a horrible bot...aside from the fact that the lightning edge singlehandedly makes her aura not suck. You're still killing her already-limited capacity to use it, though, which means her already-crappy stats will stay crappy, and you won't have a free hand for a gun or shield.

Pick your poison.

I'd take the Elisa poison, at least she's moe.
Plus, the fact that the Lightning Edge apparently makes her Aura not suck is worth the capa murder.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Got the blade myself, it's actually quite a decent weapon even without aura buff. The combo is straight and very fast (full combo within 2 seconds) ony weak point is it's base force is low.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:06 am

priskern wrote:
Got the blade myself, it's actually quite a decent weapon even without aura buff. The combo is straight and very fast (full combo within 2 seconds) ony weak point is it's base force is low.
compared to L sized melee arms, OP melee bots and all, that sword is actually... useless.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 am

It's only for Aura Bots.

Elisalotte can survive in Aura Mode for the longest time. Making that sword = Beatstick, and Shocks everything.
No Shields, No Anti-air missiles, no Melee from opposing side.

Byakkou has the problem of Wonder Drugs :<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighning Edge question   Lighning Edge question Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighning Edge question
Page 1 of 1