Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL

Go down 
+55
Falads
Phyress
PandaRehab
Raven
HUcast
gamerrehab
reiya
RoboFranky
Idontlive
SkyPanic
Rhyadel
dsp
farith
TiadongIII
Puddin'
Emeraldsun
Lyala
Intet
Juno!
Cion
Adius
boytitan2
PhoenixAir
ppxeno
Senhime
Trill
DarkChuky
Feign
Kanra
Rinrin
ngelicdark
Sakai
Veriya
Shimapan
knyx
piroton
UncleBobbie
EMPattack
Bayonette
shinigami
Mastermind
Valkyrie
Divinity
ziix
inzane14
Stickboy
fggt
Raki
StickyKeys
frizky
LordShade
Frederica-Bernkastel
reVelske
xzpwnz
sdmemories
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 am

Can getting an OP bot be a form of trolling now?
Back to top Go down
Veriya
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 am

Useless in Haku?

Is he slower, or something?
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 am

Veriya wrote:
Gimme a Vanguard Archer.
Vanguard Healer. Heals allies by whacking them with his giant thermometer.

And he's pink.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 am

Veriya wrote:
Useless in Haku?

Is he slower, or something?

all his attacks will miss in power gain mode.

he's somewhat useful when not in power slash wave mode.

Mastermind wrote:
Veriya wrote:
Gimme a Vanguard Archer.
Vanguard Healer. Heals allies by whacking them with his giant thermometer.

And he's pink.

Fund this shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Sakai
Sakai

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am

Im stuck with a miserable 88 rt left.
Damn i wanted to at least try my hand at getting my waifu.
Since im a ivisfag.
someone lend me some rt ;~;
Back to top Go down
http://www.warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 am

I think I'll roll a bit for the BB and the Lightning Sword. I want to see how it combos with Elisa; plus when it turns into Aura mode it'll have a chance to shock *-* Something that might help Elisa out.. I hope.

Neo Psycho looks pretty nifty too; heard Vang Axe was not as good as original Sad Drats. I wanted to test a 40 TGH vang, and he seemed like a closer deal for it Sad

Steam Cannon maybe for a fat ART I may one day have...
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

just killed 3 avisus :/ i dont get it? wasnt she OP?
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Can't even connect to the server yet
And if I have any left over rt after getting multiples of what I want then I'll be giving it out
xz can i have some rt pl0x?
Back to top Go down
Sakai
Sakai

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 am

Rinrin wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Can't even connect to the server yet
And if I have any left over rt after getting multiples of what I want then I'll be giving it out
xz can i have some rt pl0x?

Please to share k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

Raki wrote:
just killed 3 avisus :/ i dont get it? wasnt she OP?

I'm Giving it two days before you won't see any more Ivis's except the hardcore players.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:51 am

ngelicdark wrote:
I think I'll roll a bit for the BB and the Lightning Sword. I want to see how it combos with Elisa; plus when it turns into Aura mode it'll have a chance to shock *-* Something that might help Elisa out.. I hope.

Vang Axe was not as good as original Sad Drats. I wanted to test a 40 TGH vang, and he seemed like a closer deal for it Sad

I'm pretty sure that sword was made specifically for elisalotte, as it's only useable for land with aura, or that other land aura bot that no one uses. As for how it combos with Elisalotte, I think it's comparable with her own sword. IMO lower but that last slash thrusts the enemy with lightning it seems. Wonder if every slash gives a chance to shock or only the last slash.

I think VA is about the same as the original, but the original is indeed faster imo.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am

Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 7v7SJ

HUEHUEHUEH

My Blazed Baron did ALL THE WORK
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

9 gold balls later, no ivis yet. contemplating on starving for the next week.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:38 am

Rolled 3 times: Katagame, Shaden Kai, Psycho Cluster Neo.

I'm satisfied... and still pretty broke, so I'm done rolling... Just happy I didn't get any duplicates, don't give even a single damn about Ivis, but got the chibi because the items you get from the special chibi campaign look pretty good (Big Head HDJ and Big Body LGJ? Muahaha.) and I like the chibis, even if it's Broken flavored.

By the way, Shaden Kai is fuckin spectacular for Tec...
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

this time I wasnt trolled!

20 rolls, 4 5x rolls, the gold rate is better... not sure about the drop itself but this time I didnt get repeated bot I got one diferent drop in each drop.. got all but no NEO...

Got Ivis.. isn't overpower as A chan... but I believe she is mini Vanguar... so she will need STR and WLK tune... after that we will see Ivis kicking some ( * ) I was able to rush inside enemy orbe and kill 1 or 2 before I die.. some other got good damage... (without tunes!!!!)

I missed the Pshyco neo >.< but no more rolls for me.. dont want copies of the same bots....

The ninja cat looks like can be a nice build... recomended to use it as LND guner, don't add Mele weapons (u can use the SUB to hide or avoid attacks) and the Shadow Steps is like Jikun teleport but with 2 internals u will get 5 ammo... that is good enought! hasn't been able to test the surprise attack.. got killed before... as normal LNDs u need to tune wlk

(GOD this time I want trolled! I can believe that!!!)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 pm

;__; Chuky, you should gimme some RT. I want to get that Eve-chan

I wanna roll so bad, but I'm wanting chibi's more, but either way I have no money q__q Offers why you fail me now.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I already test the cat Totem skill
It only work with Melee attack
The attacker just hit you and go through you, then you teleport and kick him in the back for something like 40~ HP( Need good timing to use it)
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 pm

MUSTO. GETO. WAIFU.
;_; daydreaming tho...
(<<-see fav bots)
btw is the ivis-chan worth it? does she have some special abilities or something?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 pm

ppxeno wrote:
btw is the ivis-chan worth it? does she have some special abilities or something?
Her Tumble has a chance of doing Sacrifice for 1 damage before she falls. Her Magic Circle grants Crimson Veil for something like 5 seconds. Everything else is standard chibi.

I could picture the Crimson Veil Circle being useful in certain rare situations (Stealth Bit to set it up deep into enemy territory, for instance.)
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 pm

I want kategame ;A;

/rolling tomorrow
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Psycocluster
Cat
Tune material
Blazed Barron
Tune material
Halberd Weapon
Blazed Barron

LF trade system so i can get rid of 2nd Barron
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

ppxeno wrote:
MUSTO. GETO. WAIFU.
;_; daydreaming tho...
(<<-see fav bots)

Mini Vanguard... with less damage and hp... need tunes to be a GREAT bot. I like it... but without the tunes Im sure I will die a lot!!!

here what I got:

Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110609_1829_55_203

TRILL may be some day! but actualy Im in plans to a trip to USA and I will need to save my money! Im happy I got not trolled!!!

and the misty I got from my Gold Hero RO cube lvl up! at least was not a useless one!!!
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
I want kategame ;A;

/rolling tomorrow
Katagame is... wierd... I figure he could be good if you spend a good bit of time getting used to him, but otherwise, no, just no.

His built-ins:

First, as Senhime said, are one that turns you into a funny looking totem thing for about 2 seconds, during which time if you are melee attacked, you take no damage and counterattack from behind whoever attacked you.

The second, is actually a power-up, that allows you to teleport forward every time you dash, with similar distance to Jikun's takle, but no damage. It's nice as you can have another subweapon and use it without the dash as a part of a combo
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I just want lighting edge for my land aura bots does 35 dmg and cause shock tune it to 40 on my 40 str land aura bot do over 100 dmg a hit to other lands and disable there melee. Really what could be more op lol
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 pm

never been so garatrolled before... pretty goddam sad...

30 rolls: (4 car crashes, 2 superman)
-2 neo psycho cluster
-2 blaze barons
-4 sigmas
-3 kagetama
-9 tune ups
-10 weapons

adi super sad =( ... 4 car crashes... 4!!! sigh... fml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next