Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon

Go down 
+20
DarkChuky
kaizho18
UncleBobbie
Shimapan
Pennicandies
necrodrakath
Cion
Aurum_Sol
IcyAmiki
Midona
Intet
rei_hunter
ziix
dsp
Hellenisti
IronFist
IronDicks
FireKiller87
knyx
boytitan2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cion
Cion

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am

Nice Rant.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 am

Hellenisti wrote:
I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 NotThisShitAgain
Back to top Go down
Pennicandies
Pennicandies

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am

while I feel your pain, Titan, I'm pretty sure CS is paying some asian dude with a degree in cybertrolling a fairly cyberjew-ish amount of money to tell them all just how brilliant their current payment system is.
Someone that does NOT spend money on this evil, EVIL money pit of a "game".

And as such, I'm also quite sure they could give less than a piss what you have to say about how they make their money. Especially with all the players coughing up a couple hundred thousand votes EACH to the contrary.

Face it-- money talks louder than butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Inb4 they have xz and the player who owns the restaurant big fucking deal tons of multi million airs play video games. Shit bill gates even partnered with i:d games to promote doom together with windows. 1 little million air is not better than a good quality of paying players

Now lets compare a game of low end graphics thats popular cross fire all i got for now.

Lets see cross fire is not pay to win (unless u pay for hacks diff topic tho) cross fire even tells your what weapons are hot what to buy and what not they basicly say hai this is op its free use it which is what western gamers like were not asians we dont give 2 fucks bout variety If everyone goes round with the same dam five guns so be it.

Cross fire player base HUGE like 8-10 diff severs with 8 channels each and are packed alot most of theese players pay anyways just to show of the e penis.

Cross Fire Not pay 2 win paying just gives a head start.

My guess is tho cross fire doesent have a rigged garapon and isn't pay 2 win BUUUT they make a SHIT TON MORE MONEY Than all of CS games combined.

Lets face it no matter what anyone says anyone who thinks CB is making a decent amount of money is a idiot CS has 4 diff games and is only a 4 million dollar company.

This means CB barely break em in a million dollers, If it makes em even of 500,000 those are really bad numbers.

So basicly everything cs does to make money and balance the game makes em less money.

Making op stuff hard to get PISSES OF western gamers ALOT Less money for you.

Making alot of stuff rt and garapon Less money for you.

No rt trade Less money for you.

Making it hard for gamers to get specific stuff they want LESS MONEY FOR YOU. FOr instance my 1k garapon rolls and no genbu etc Which is why I stoped spending money on cs.

So basicly CS fucked them selves at around Ima guess making 20 times as much money as they do now off CB.

so your saying because the garapons are overpriced less people will purchase it. Lets see, I remember another company that sells overpriced computers (Apple) but are doing good. Overpowered bots are luxury bots, people have to pay to get them. Some may get lucky and roll it the first time, some need way more. Unlike apple, the garapon is all based on luck. If someone would want a specific mech they would pay up to a certain amount. If you ever studied statistics, you would know that just because something is good for the larger player base is not always the best solution. E.g. the smaller group of people that would pay hundreds for a specific mech
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm

IronDicks wrote:
don't you think you've done enough raging? go take your butthurt else where
Back to top Go down
kaizho18
kaizho18

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

So theres some people play S4 League huh. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
also consider that the current lily rain equivalent would be lily rain le reve and not eve, since eves dmg part should be compared to weaponry not bots, if you compare lily eve with normal lily you would be comparing the psyguns and the psyslicer vs 6x psyguns and shielding

(i wonder why you did a good comparison first and follow up with that stupid bot comparison Oo)

--------------------
on a general note:
im not fan of the opinion that balancing should include playerskill, since that would not be balancing

balancing is: what a player of the highest possible level can do with something, not how good some random noob can do
no reasonable balancing caters to the whole playerbase in a way that the professional playerbase would suffer from it (this would cause imbalance without a doubt)

my opinion on what RT gives you: more variable ( while staying viable) playstyles
my opinion on what UC lacks the most: good ranged weaponry with reasonable cost for its performance + more variety in bots (they dont need to be better, just more to chose from since building robots is the main trading point of the game

tldr: im ok with rt being stronger than uc stuff as long as its on a reasonable level (which is not the case anymore)

mmm... the Gara lilys can shot when moving... that is an advantage and I believe he is talking about the OP rt bots... so it works for me as he said... the RT here will make u GOD... then UC ppls will lost interest... (I have that issue with 2 of my friends)

but if u believe that is all... no... tunes, ppls that uce RT can tune faster and without so much fails as a normal UC ppls... that will do a big diference (I played my VF without tunes and it was a crap, now full tuned and I can get 1st with just that bot, with 0 cos....)

yes, RT gives u advantage, and that is normal in all "free" online games... but C.S. is OP for RT ppls... maybe if they open the Trade (merchants!!!!) that can give u more balance, cause UC ppls can buy RT bot from market!....(but looks like imposible)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Lets see apple multi billion doller comapny cs 4 million doller company Razz Razz Razz nice job tryna make yourself sound smart kid
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

nice try in trying to defend yourself but it doesn't work that way. If the business model works it doesn't matter if it's a billion dollar company or a million dollar company.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Shimapan wrote:
nice try in trying to defend yourself but it doesn't work that way. If the business model works it doesn't matter if it's a billion dollar company or a million dollar company.

apples pcs cost alot but its a computer that looks nice that brained them selves its apples brands thats worth money.

Same thing as my nike ones, nike dunks and, my 70 doller boxing gloves u buy them for brand.

Brands dont matter as much in the gaming comunity u dont see ppl go OMFG CYBER STEP I MUST BUY STUFF IN THERE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shimapan wrote:

apples pcs cost alot but its a computer that looks nice that brained them selves its apples brands thats worth money.

Same thing as my nike ones, nike dunks and, my 70 doller boxing gloves u buy them for brand.

Brands dont matter as much in the gaming comunity u dont see ppl go OMFG CYBER STEP I MUST BUY STUFF IN THERE GAME.

Have you heard of a game called SDGO (SD gundam online). They have a different approach as to how to operate. Every mech is rolled in garapon, using their in game currency. the only thing p2p players get are mechs ahead of time (1-3 months) before non-p2p players. The difference is it's not customizable (can't change parts), auto aim (hold right click to target opponent), no dodge (if you get target by autoaim and they shoot then you can't dodge), have to purchase mech garage slots. Both have no trade.

What I'm trying to say is that if CS thinks that selling to those who spend X amount trying to get a specific mech in garapon has a higher profit margin than improving those that are UC only or low rt spenders then they won't change their business model. The garapon mechs are luxury mechs compared to the UC shop mechs. What luxury means in this case is being limited in number and it being overpowered. Like every other f2p game those who p2p always have advantage over those who don't.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Shimapan wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Shimapan wrote:

Have you heard of a game called SDGO (SD gundam online). They have a different approach as to how to operate. Every mech is rolled in garapon, using their in game currency. the only thing p2p players get are mechs ahead of time (1-3 months) before non-p2p players. The difference is it's not customizable (can't change parts), auto aim (hold right click to target opponent), no dodge (if you get target by autoaim and they shoot then you can't dodge), have to purchase mech garage slots. Both have no trade.

What I'm trying to say is that if CS thinks that selling to those who spend X amount trying to get a specific mech in garapon has a higher profit margin than improving those that are UC only or low rt spenders then they won't change their business model. The garapon mechs are luxury mechs compared to the UC shop mechs. What luxury means in this case is being limited in number and it being overpowered. Like every other f2p game those who p2p always have advantage over those who don't.
well . . . advantage is something, every game have that . . problem isnt pay n2 win so u have an advantage, problem is pay 2 win so u have all kind of advantage in one single bot (better stats, lower cost, higher damage, better fire rate, better effect, better auto-aim) where all u need to do is to remain stopped and right click to do any good, or to press forward and right click (what, kill anything related to skill . . . other games, even when u pay 2 win, u still need a lot of skill . . . Point Blank the difference between free amd p2w weapons is their aim and better, just a bit but better, damage, where u can fire nonstop without aim problems while u cant do the same with free weapons . . . other games lik S4 League they ont even place something like that, where the normal free weapons still allow u to rock and do a good or the best score of the battle even against p2w players because its much more about skill . . . same happen at a lot of other games)

so, I must tell that, when I could see the great difference between pure UC players and pure RT players . . . lol, it started to become annoying, more and more with each new gara, because I already played a lot of oline FPSs and other games, but never saw something so stupid in advantages than CB . . . thats not even ridiculous, thats just stupid . . . I really wouldnt be surprised if they decide to set at a garatroll a small moe bot with a nuclear device launcher where every enemy on the map, no matter where, take 100 damage, no matter TGH and carts, and all u need to do is to right click once . . . because, thats the only kind of advantage I havent seen on CB.

edit: thats the haku explosion . . . still thinking why the hell they havent released such explosion to RT players at a garatroll with very very low rate to get the bot with it.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Here's what I think: They could have made a fortune... IF they made every premium bots RT SHOP and not garapon. Reason: with easily availability, everyone would buy them. Plus they won't have players quitting of not being able to match up to older players, or being dissed at being gara-trolled.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

The main problem about this is not just about availability; it's WHAT is available.

CB can rely on the gara system to work, not only because it's driven by human greed and whatnot, but because their bots aren't that balanced. We all know there are OP bots; the only reason why they can roam free in the realms is because they're somewhat rare.

Now if you keep chucking money at garapon, of course, the % of the population of the rooms will of course have those OP bots.

But that's not the point. People are limited financially by what they can spend, so it boils down to lady luck to let them have those OP bots.

If they fix balance issues (which totally is a nono because if they did, half of all CB population will ragep*sssh*tbricks like when JP released UC->RT/nerfed cards, lasers, etc.) then the bots can become available through shop RT. And honestly, I wouldn't mind that. Then it becomes a style issue (would I like my Lily Rain to be blue haired or white haired hmm...) which works really well with the Western style business MMO model.

Now, because JP businessmen are conservative, and they don't wish to tick off the JP population as they are, amongst changing a business model that still profits...

I don't know. I think a lot of the ragers should just swallow the bitter pill that is reality. I don't like it either right now, but it is what it is. As much as we'd like to change it, we don't have the power to as much as we'd like to think we do.

What would be awesome though is if we had a Jap American businessmen that ambassador-ed himself into CS. Now that might get things done.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
The main problem about this is not just about availability; it's WHAT is available.

CB can rely on the gara system to work, not only because it's driven by human greed and whatnot, but because their bots aren't that balanced. We all know there are OP bots; the only reason why they can roam free in the realms is because they're somewhat rare.

Now if you keep chucking money at garapon, of course, the % of the population of the rooms will of course have those OP bots.

But that's not the point. People are limited financially by what they can spend, so it boils down to lady luck to let them have those OP bots.

If they fix balance issues (which totally is a nono because if they did, half of all CB population will ragep*sssh*tbricks like when JP released UC->RT/nerfed cards, lasers, etc.) then the bots can become available through shop RT. And honestly, I wouldn't mind that. Then it becomes a style issue (would I like my Lily Rain to be blue haired or white haired hmm...) which works really well with the Western style business MMO model.

Now, because JP businessmen are conservative, and they don't wish to tick off the JP population as they are, amongst changing a business model that still profits...

I don't know. I think a lot of the ragers should just swallow the bitter pill that is reality. I don't like it either right now, but it is what it is. As much as we'd like to change it, we don't have the power to as much as we'd like to think we do.

What would be awesome though is if we had a Jap American businessmen that ambassador-ed himself into CS. Now that might get things done.

this or just change from CB to something else if u`re tired of being annoyied or garatrolled . . . I got tired, remain playing to get lotto cube idiot stuff and to place once or twice (maybe 4 or 5 battles but thats not 1/10 of what I used to play 1 month ago) . . . well, the clan I am had 2 guys pure UC, one stopped playing being circle ranked, and Im starting to stop if I dont find anything fun to do at CB (oh god, missions and quests are boring as hell and nothing new came up to Stage Editor and Im not in the mood to take all 110 maps to maps with destroyables and hurricanes, also testing those maps mean to find annoying bots on the way all over again so when I go and play my maps again, its really for the map or because I got online and someone asked me to start a room to play my maps).

in fact, playing without pay 2 win is good because u find more of a challenge on battles but, this was annoying, now its becoming ridiculous, sometimes worst than that . . . and lol, if thats the way japanese MMO are, good God, I want to know the name of them all to avoid playing any I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 Sarcasm . . .
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm

errybody mad in this thread.

would people buy bots if they were like, 50 bucks in the shop?

500 rt for ouka.

1000 for eve.

things like that. Though I am sure people have spent MUCH MOMRE just trying to attain these bots. I can speak for that Sad
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Release expensive premium bots in shop with 2s parts.

Put recolours/variants in gara with 3s parts.

Everywun happy and xz will guy everything shop and get 1 of everything in those garas.

Cs also profeitz
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Kanra wrote:
errybody mad in this thread.

would people buy bots if they were like, 50 bucks in the shop?

500 rt for ouka.

1000 for eve.

things like that. Though I am sure people have spent MUCH MOMRE just trying to attain these bots. I can speak for that Sad

I sure will, beats risking it and getting nothing
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
I beat TBG with dual handy lily. =I *actually uses her to hit alot of things, not just TBG*

Ahahahahaha. Lol. Rofl. Maorofl roflmao.

Maybe on a 1vs1 or a lost TBG, but try to get her in a proper team fight, when she have at long range 3 times your damage output.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Here's what I think: They could have made a fortune... IF they made every premium bots RT SHOP and not garapon. Reason: with easily availability, everyone would buy them. Plus they won't have players quitting of not being able to match up to older players, or being dissed at being gara-trolled.

Oh god, please get hired by their crappy staff asap.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm

boytitan, let me sum up what you wrote so far about your idea to make the most profitible free MMO business:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBiSI6OdqvA

This is what CS should of done:

1) make all RT bots, new or old, UC with all locked parts and no slots
2) make all RT bots, new or old, shop RT with unlock parts where the parts are suppose to be unlock, and with 1 slot
3) make all RT bots in the RT gara with 3 slots parts and unlock parts.

[edit]
Also, Crossfire and CB is 2 very different types of games. CB is a moe bot shooter, while crossfire is just counterstrike AWP map extend into a full game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2