Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come meet superBlast thread :P

Go down 
+10
Wolf Hikari
Cybernetic
knyx
Rhythmatic
inzane14
boytitan2
Getab
ziix
Nisa
iAMsuperBlast
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

Come meet superBlast thread :P Empty
PostSubject: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:26 am

Hey everyone. Ready to meet the most awesomist, skillful, godly guy to ever exist? If so then you've come to the wrong place because thats not me.

Anyways obvously my name's superBlast. I'm the usual video game and anime fanatic that's probably everyone else here lol. I'm a nice guy and I'm pretty damn shy unfortunately so I won't talk much (which sucks 'cause I like talking) and lurk a ton lol. Also I have a very low tolerance dicks, assholes, and mean people in general. (honesty doesn't count of mean btw) Anything else you'll figure out.

Now for the part where I talk about how I found CB. *clears throat* I say it was about 3-4 weeks ago and I followed a friend to an anime site. Well this site was chalk full of ads and crap (which are annoying as hell most of the time) and one of those ads was... (insert suspense building music) Cosmic Break! I seen the ad a few times and finally couldn't resist the urge to click on it finally and got to the account creation or download page or whatever. But what really hooked me in to play was the trailer that was on that page. My jaw dropped when I seen it lol. And so here I'm am playing Cosmic Break being a decent newb at it lol. (I've gotten the top spot a bunch of times already lol. Especially when I got a hold of Shino Exroad and completely obliterated the enemy team in the newbie lobby lol. Too bad that doesn't mean much (Wish I was that good in EVERY lobby T_T)) So far it's an awesome game so I'll try and stick around for a long time.

Anyways I guess I'll see you all around on here and CB.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:27 am

Ohai random person that actually wrote a intro with sufficient detail...

what's your union?

btw hai~
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 am

Oh went I'm with DOS. Kinda wish I didn't choose them since I found out they get 3rd place every week. Oh well if I don't worry about it it won't matter, you know?

Anyways, hello. Nice to meet you even though I think you said something in one of my threads in the help desk when I used a guest account lol.

Btw I'm guessing overwatch = mod, right?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 am

Hi superBlast.

err...no. Overwatch=/=mods.

Mayhem holds all the cards...
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:55 am

iAMsuperBlast wrote:
Oh went I'm with DOS. Kinda wish I didn't choose them since I found out they get 3rd place every week. Oh well if I don't worry about it it won't matter, you know?

Anyways, hello. Nice to meet you even though I think you said something in one of my threads in the help desk when I used a guest account lol.

Btw I'm guessing overwatch = mod, right?
The overwatch are just people with a purple name that report threads/people more often then normal. They don't have any special moderating ability really.
Hai btw. :O
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 am

ziix wrote:
Hi superBlast.

I guess things are a little different here then lol. Anyways nice to meet you uh... ziix and Getab.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 am

ziix wrote:
Hi superBlast.

technicaly that would be the admin.

Oh hi there I am dos god who eats chibis for lunch feed me die.

Im also the reason dostrex hides in a volcano.

Just jokin sup need help ask dont ask dont worry I will force all noobs to stop being noob after clan tourny were i will dedicate myself to helping all noobs of all unions.
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 am

Ohaio~ superBlast. Good luck in your stay on CB and the forums.

Being 3rd place doesn't even matter anymore to most DOS players, we just roll with it. Just try to enjoy your stay. o 3o

Oh, and don't mind BoyTitan. He has a few broken slots that failed tuning in his HD if you know what I mean.

Silly BoyTitan is silly.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:05 am

inzane14 wrote:

Being 3rd place doesn't even matter anymore to most DOS players, we just roll with it. Just try to enjoy your stay. o 3o

Oh, and don't mind BoyTitan. He has a few broken slots that failed tuning in his HD if you know what I mean.

Silly BoyTitan is silly.

I lol'd. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 am

inzane14 wrote:

Silly BoyTitan is silly.

Na its more than a few =D
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

lol nice to meet you boytitan and inzane.

Quote :

I've know for sure I've seen boytitan around on the game. First time I seen him he was apparently taking panty shots of bots after he glitched under the grating thing near the volcano. So I already figured that out lol.

Btw why does DOS get 3rd all the time anyways? I ran into plenty of good players so I really can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 pm

iAMsuperBlast wrote:
lol nice to meet you boytitan and inzane.

Quote :

I've know for sure I've seen boytitan around on the game. First time I seen him he was apparently taking panty shots of bots after he glitched under the grating thing near the volcano. So I already figured that out lol.

Btw why does DOS get 3rd all the time anyways? I ran into plenty of good players so I really can't figure it out.

Under populated.

and Wiz has more good players,why?
simply because they have more than double your numbers. (Wiz pubs still suck horribly)
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Sup, bro. Welcome to the fanforum. I'm fairly new, too. Newer than you, actually, but I still do well in arenas. You should come hang out in the resort area with me and my buddies some time. We'll get you talking for sure. ;P

And DOS sucks (anecdotally) because they don't respect Boytitan's genius.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Finally, we get a cool newbie and in DOS.

Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

inzane14 wrote:

Oh, and don't mind BoyTitan. He has a fewbroken slots that failed tuning in his HD if you know what I mean.

I would honestly think you meant a TON.

Anyways on topic, Welcome to the forums, I'm also new here, but have been to enough forums to know who each works, just lay low, and don't say to much, thats the rules I live by, not saying you have to ._.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Pyromania wrote:
inzane14 wrote:

Oh, and don't mind BoyTitan. He has a fewbroken slots that failed tuning in his HD if you know what I mean.

Anyways on topic, Welcome to the forums, I'm also new here, but have been to enough forums to know who each works, just lay low, and don't say to much, thats the rules I live by, not saying you have to ._.

Now, now, pyro. You've gotta show some respect. Boytitan is brilliant and adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Rhythmatic wrote:
Pyromania wrote:
inzane14 wrote:

Now, now, pyro. You've gotta show some respect. Boytitan is brilliant and adorable.

Granted, but still, he does have a few failed tunes if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Pyromania wrote:
Rhythmatic wrote:

Granted, but still, he does have a few failed tunes if you ask me.

Oh well, yes. But they're clearly a self-imposed handicap. He's too skilled and knowledgeable, otherwise. He's be unstoppable in arena if he didn't. Hell, he's be unstoppable in LIFE.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes of course, where's the fun of competition if you just win at everything.

That's the reason why all his builds are slow and fat.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi There SuperBlast, "Wolf" is my name and I am... (can anybody tell me if I ever wrote something like this?)

Anyway, I am a member of BRD union, and followers of the ark of courage. Please to meet you! ^w^
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome and glad to meet you all. I'll see you all around I guess (probably at the help desk asking questions ^_^ lol)

knyx wrote:
Finally, we get a cool newbie and in DOS.

Yay I got called cool. I can't remember the last time I got called that lol. (then my memory is really screwy. I go back and forth between senile and genius all the time lol)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 am

Pyromania wrote:
inzane14 wrote:

isn't that xeno's avatar?

also,Pyro & Explosions go well together,so you should be fine with each other O3O
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Hello.I think i share with you my tiny itty bitty insanity.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Phobos12 wrote:
Hello.I think i share with you my tiny itty bitty insanity.
Have I ever told you the definition Of Insanity
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:45 pm

welcome to cosmic break.

Dos doesn't get 3rd place ALL the time, only most of the time. There are a ton of good players in dos, its just that there are so few players and they're always outnumbered. But if you're not a I-go-to-strong-faction-to-feel-good-about-myself faggot, then welcome to DOS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come meet superBlast thread :P   Come meet superBlast thread :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Come meet superBlast thread :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next