Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 am

As you can see i started this game, Cosmic Break for a week, it turns out its pretty addicting, more then getamped.
Well, i am obviously new, since this is my first post. But i am not really that "new" ingame. since i just started a week ago.
First of all, i want to say

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Very Happy

and yeah, i always look at this forum for answers and tips, and pretty much all the threads i viewed are very usefull, and helped me improve ingame.
Now if i just register and post my questions and ideas and needs, maybe i can go further and enrich my experiance in the game.

on the side note: i know RT is something to make one player awesome, as you can see i donated out of my own free will a 100 or above dollars, to be honest.....yes i got garatrolled, but i did get decent tune ups. and yes i tried a grade AAA room and it seems i have a mountain of things to learn.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So, maybe ill stick around as iam called the "drifter" as i venture into several online games. this one seriously by far has made me addicted even tho i failed at tuning, or i just love the pvp system. lol!

As for this thread, i hope yall welcome me, into this fine community, and i hope i can be strnger and maybe ill drift again to another area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 am

Wrong subforum, but sup
Back to top Go down
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 am

Hi
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:50 am

Welcomes.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 am

I've moved this topic to its right place, please try to keep things in the right area next time thank you

anyway welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.   Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Iam N.E.W - Nice to meet you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com