Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans

Go down 
+22
Suguri
Purianite
SurrealSight
Aria
DarkChuky
Rinrin
ngelicdark
Valkyrie
boytitan2
Tuskin
symetry
Hellenisti
shadow_nekros
monkeytheifx
LordShade
lemontea93
IronFist
ziix
shinigami
xzpwnz
knyx
necrodrakath
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

eh sorry for not telling to you, its a message for all the ones that can speak spanish..... so its only semi-private for the ones that cannot speak it, but if you want to know what i wrote, you can use google translate, thats why i dont send a private message, i mean.... cant you understand the way the world is? if i do something is because i have a reason to, only think about how others can think..... if you dont want to use your head, is up to you
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Now I'm not saying all Latino players do this, but I've seen a good number of them cussing out whoever killed them in Spanish. Even if the person who made the kill is probably a primarily English speaker. I've lost some sympathy in that way.

Also, why was Revolucion only able to amass a force of THREE players to fight Charlotte?

Besides, teams were determined randomly (SUPPOSEDLY). And even if one of you won against each other, it's not like you'd stand a chance in the second round, since I've seen all three of those clans play in arena and they're (no offense, just being honest) complete trash. I consider most of them just free food for my Accel Sabers. Just saiyan. Even KawaiiKnights and/or Garuda would've given you a hard time.

LordShade wrote:
the Charlotte vs Revulucion match was quite funny tbh

Vic_Viper won Fifa etc.

why you only had three people?

in other news did anybody watch the Noir Crux vs Charlotte? fun match and was marginally close.

Poor Etherlight became a feeder xD

HELL YEAH VIC VIPER WON FIFA! Also, Etherlight, I'm ashamed of you. :3c
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I heard that glue lost, it didn't seem accurate so I want confirms.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Glue hasn't even played yet.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 am

Suguri wrote:
Glue hasn't even played yet.

Hence my doubts about the rumour, that and glue's sugoi Rt charging.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:48 am

Drop the whole cashfag image. Hotglue isn't like that. Especially not when we have overspendfags like xzpwnz dropping $25000 better off spent on rent, food, bills, consoles, games, a screaming powerful new computer, or virtually anything else. Besides, you hardly see any of us playing richfag MB airs. We beat the Bank of FeiRTs fair and square last tourney. And we were able to beat ETF's fat wallets against the odds. I've gotten shitloads of free Rt and I haven't spent anywhere near what the typical big spender burns in a month, or even on the day of a major gara release. We have some pure UC players as well.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 am

interesting topic, cannot quiet digest it right, but yes, there should be a system for tourneys, been seeing my share of lats around the palce quite suprised (dunno i dont know if im one, since im biligual in both languages, and where i live is....wierd, were just called Boricuas) id be even more suprised i found one of my island playing around here (itd be like a shiney pidgey) :O
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 am

Purianite wrote:
Drop the whole cashfag image. Hotglue isn't like that. Especially not when we have overspendfags like xzpwnz dropping $25000 better off spent on rent, food, bills, consoles,

Stoped here

A xz is probly more skilled than everyone in your whole clan

B xz doesent even use his fag bots eve toychan achan etc he just toys a round

C ur clan is full of rt fags

D of course he spends a shit ton of money on cs hes litteraly at least a millionaire or related to multi millionaires

E no Im not defending xz I just dislike sperm more thankyou good day

PS u won by a miracle ps break u were getting your asses kicked everyone went how da fuck when u won
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:
eh sorry for not telling to you, its a message for all the ones that can speak spanish..... so its only semi-private for the ones that cannot speak it, but if you want to know what i wrote, you can use google translate, thats why i dont send a private message
What I brought up, chiefly in reply to ngelicdark who defended you both, was that
A. Claiming an exclusive private space in a public space with a private function disrespects the public community.
B. If one is not prepared for open criticism about such action in A, then use the private function.

If you were prepared for B., then that is fine.

Quote :
i mean.... cant you understand the way the world is? if i do something is because i have a reason to, only think about how others can think..... if you dont want to use your head, is up to you
Beyond subtly calling me (or us) stupid, how does this rebut A.?

On-topic issues:
C. By asking for exclusivity, especially on an open forum, how do you think this hampers the integration of the CBEN community as a whole?
D. Why should CBEN give any special privileges to any demographic region? CBEN is open to all without favouritism to any. If someone chooses to play with lag, that is his or her conscious decision, and he/she has full responsibility for it.
E. If you are so concerned about lag, you can feedback to CBEN to organise regional tournaments, which includes each different region, not just Latin America. So there could be one for EU, one for Asia, one for Latin America, one for North America.
F. Within each region, there can still be lag issues between ISPs or different parts of each region. Where, then, does E. stop getting into smaller and smaller regional areas?

I am not in the North American region here, by the way.
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm

tl;dr

Last edited by spiketrigger on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 pm

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

Wanna stop people from hating Latins? Get along with the rest of us in-game instead of talking just among yourselves, so you people can stop messing up matches and epoch for the rest of us.

QFT

Sidenote hi there I know who u really are =P
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

Wanna stop people from hating Latins? Get along with the rest of us in-game instead of talking just among yourselves, so you people can stop messing up matches and epoch for the rest of us.

lol . . . no problem talking on your own language as far as u`re having a personal talk to someone else that can understand or talk your language . . . yet, if thats for everyone to understand, better writting it in english to avoid being an ass . . . sure everyone can google translate it, yet, talking in your language at a public forum a thing that concern not only for you and the person u wrote make me 100% agree with spiketrigger, "Get along with the rest of us in-game instead of talking just among yourselves" . . . or dont complain about it (or at least complain in english so everyone can understand . . . I do understand most of the things written in spanish, but I dont speak spanish very well, what also mean I dont write it properly and if I would answer to anyone talking to me in spanish, I would end up answering in english anyway because I know portuguese and spanish are a lot different at many ways and words and u wouldnt understand me if I answer you in portuguese . . . )

short version: dont post in your own language where everyone will, eventually, read it and if its a talk just to a friend, for God, send it only for him . . if u`re lazy lazy to do it, or just want to be an ass, then u handle the consequences of flames on your person and maybe on everyone of your kind/country. (edit: I havent read all posts, just some, but lol, writting in anything else but english a thing that everyone will "read", or try to read, where everyone talk only in english is kind annoying)

edit2: its not like at the game, where messages are deleted with the time and if u forget to talk just to the person u want to talk, or if u`re talking to a group of guys of your country, it will not be a problem as other people can also talk private or do the same without being a problem to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

i dont see a problem with talking among themselves.
i dont see how that leads to people not hating latins too.
not everyone's native language is english.
and to blame the messing up of matches and epoch on them is ... wrong
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Rinrin wrote:

i dont see a problem with talking among themselves. - agree
i dont see how that leads to people not hating latins too. - duh
not everyone's native language is english. - dude, i'm from asia but i main English o 3o
and to blame the messing up of matches and epoch on them is ... wrong - oh god. blame the whole team for godsake
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 pm

ok ok, i undesrtand you, and im not saying you r stupid or something like that, if you dont understand something that dont make you an idiot...... (you learn it when you study, and no, im not telling that you havent study, its only common sense)

you want to know what i wrote? i only wrote to him that please stop posting this kind of threads.... so, r you going to tell me that its wrong to put something like that? r you going to tell me that wrote that kind of things in my language in which i can use all the words i know in spanish to make him and other latins understand it well(i was trying to scold him)? it was a message to the latins to stop making this things..... so, in other words, im not telling him that what he wrote is fine, im telling him and all the others that this could end as it end right now and all the thing all the people wrote, its a tourny, if you get there, you know what you r going for, so stop posting things that you cant probe.

so now, i know, its my fault, i accept it, so, i want to make an apologyse, but, if i have to do it again, i will do it, i dont think that its wrong, i only notice that its not what this kind of community want and accept, some people yes, others no. theres to many kind of people in the world, so try to accept it before you make a wrong idea of what people try to say

edit: oh also, sorry, in my last post i was thinking to mention that you can ask me to put it english, if you dont like it at all, in a different way, but i forget it

Last edited by shadow_nekros on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purianite

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Purianite wrote:
Drop the whole cashfag image. Hotglue isn't like that. Especially not when we have overspendfags like xzpwnz dropping $25000 better off spent on rent, food, bills, consoles,

Stoped here

D of course he spends a shit ton of money on cs hes litteraly at least a millionaire or related to multi millionaires

PS u won by a miracle ps break u were getting your asses kicked everyone went how da fuck when u won

A. xz isn't even that great.
B. I haven't even seen him online in the longest time.
C. We have plenty of people who refuse to pay as well.
D. He still spends way more than Hotglue.
E. You have a gutter mind. :<

PS: We had plenty of people on that PS, while ETF left it unguarded. It was all a matter of whether we'd have enough time or dakka to break it.

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

This. Try getting along, as well as cooperating with everyone strategically. Break the barriers that prevent us from communicating, or we're doomed to mess each other up in battle.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Quote :

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

This. Try getting along, as well as cooperating with everyone strategically. Break the barriers that prevent us from communicating, or we're doomed to mess each other up in battle.

i commonly only interact with english speakers in game, i only speak spanish to find someone when i cant found the words in english if im extremely lost on what im doing, example, 0 wlk.... i didnt know that having 0 wlk dont allow you to get to your max altitud fast when trying to fly, so i try to found someone that could tell me why i couldnt reach the max altitud
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:
ok ok, i undesrtand you, and im not saying you r stupid or something like that, if you dont understand something that dont make you an idiot...... (you learn it when you study, and no, im not telling that you havent study, its only common sense)

you want to know what i wrote? i only wrote to him that please stop posting this kind of threads.... so, r you going to tell me that its wrong to put something like that? r you going to tell me that wrote that kind of things in my language in which i can use all the words i know in spanish to make him and other latins understand it well(i was trying to scold him)? it was a message to the latins to stop making this things..... so, in other words, im not telling him that what he wrote is fine, im telling him and all the others that this could end as it end right now and all the thing all the people wrote, its a tourny, if you get there, you know what you r going for, so stop posting things that you cant probe.

so now, i know, its my fault, i accept it, so, i want to make an apologyse, but, if i have to do it again, i will do it, i dont think that its wrong, i only notice that its not what this kind of community want and accept, some people yes, others no. theres to many kind of people in the world, so try to accept it before you make a wrong idea of what people try to say

edit: oh also, sorry, in my last post i was thinking to mention that you can ask me to put it english, if you dont like it at all, in a different way, but i forget it

Ok. Then it looks like much of this thread was a big misunderstanding. Thus, I suggest that there is really no harm putting it in English, to avoid such misunderstandings. In fact that is better, as it will clear the air between both communities: if you show that you are sensibly trying to mend bridges, then the English community stigmatises your community less, don't you think so? You achieve two things this way: 1. what you tried to do, which was to try to put a stop to such threads, 2. you salvage relations a little by showing that you, as part of the Latin American community, are sensible. Smile If others don't understand what you say, then generally... people assume the worst, and that leads to misunderstandings. Do consider, and I apologise for misunderstanding your intent.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm

How to counter?

Fire pillar any latin american/jikun hu.

Oh wait...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

ziix wrote:
My clan is up against Dango in the first round, but I don't really care.
There's a free 10rt for participating anyway...

LevitaHerba?

*nomnomnomnom*

need's more herbs.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Purianite wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Purianite wrote:

Stoped here

PS: We had plenty of people on that PS, while ETF left it unguarded. It was all a matter of whether we'd have enough time or dakka to break it.

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

I spend a lot, but I don't spam or even use op bots for the most part like people assume everyone who spends rt does
Wanna see op bots? Check my sub garage
The reason why you haven't seen me on
And yeah, everyone in your clan IS a free frag
By the way, I won't talk big like you if I couldn't back it up and get my ass handed to me by a pentagon rank- like you, alright?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 pm

What I hate is meeting ore heroes who shout to me in WIZ area about something I probably don't give two shits about, in spanish/portuguese and probably have no english skills whatsoever, which makes me wonder how they ever managed to sign up for an account.

Then I remember what it's like for us baka gaijins joining CBJP.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Purianite wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Stoped here

spiketrigger wrote:
tl;dr

I spend a lot, but I don't spam or even use op bots for the most part like people assume everyone who spends rt does
Wanna see op bots? Check my sub garage
The reason why you haven't seen me on
And yeah, everyone in your clan IS a free frag
By the way, I won't talk big like you if I couldn't back it up and get my ass handed to me by a pentagon rank- like you, alright?

>can't back it up
Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110125_1625_24_324
Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110321_1046_31_992

>fragged by pentagon rank

Only time that happens is when the person is an alt, or I'm looking for something to impale myself on when I have no ammo and there's no restoration. Or when I'm ramboing with my dual slayer bits after the latter of the previous two happens.

>Hotglue is free frags
#Cosmicbreak on Rizon is laughing at you.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

@Purianite

LMFAO FAIL BRAG LOOK WHO YOUR GOING AGAINST U FU.CKING LOSER ROFL
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

*Recalls ctf tournament*
Amaranthea: "Why are they making us fight a group of noobs? It's obvious that we'll win"
....10 minutes later
Group of foreign pentagon ranks annihilated you (The majority were rhombuses actually)
Calling you a free frag would be an understatement
And the only thing I've noticed about those pics were the cost and the failed attempt at hoppers
You're embarrassing yourself
Edit: And as boytitan mentioned in the previous post
This may be the one thing that I do respect boytitan for: Speaking the fucking truth- that seems so rare now
Even though it might be right or wrong he honestly says what he thinks and doesn't sugar coat it like a lady

Last edited by xzpwnz on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next