Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What type of player are you?

Go down 
+42
Waah
Etherlight
ngelicdark
Zwiebel Force
knyx
EvannGeo
Rinrin
Pennicandies
momochan220
lemontea93
tiflisben
IronFist
boytitan2
kaizho18
Naisha
dsp
Hyoka
Kanra
Raki
MidNight.-
Cion
BNOISE
FenixStryk
Valkyrie
Adius
fggt
Senhime
SkyeMeir
Getab
NumeroDoS
inzane14
StickyKeys
UncleBobbie
Courius
Nisa
NovaZero
LordShade
TommoPuppy
ziix
SkyPanic
Frederica-Bernkastel
Aurao
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Hardcore UC only - Don't care about RT
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
UC PiggyBanker- I'm saving up for a Mighty Byne
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
UC Survey Hunter - FREE RT!!!
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 21 ]
RT Player - I buy it sometimes
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 30 ]
RT Addicts - I can't quit this game for some reason
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 15 ]
RT Whore - OMG, I MUST ROLL DAT GARAPON!!!
What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What type of player are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 91

AuthorMessage
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

What type of player are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Rinrin wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
wheres the option for 'Pro'?
Very Happy
u mean PRO RT ???

if so, I think PRO would be RT Whore PRO - OMG, I MUST ROLL DAT GARAPON UNTILL I GET EVERY-SINGLE-THING I WANT NO MATTER THE COSTS!!! . . .
nou. i mean pro. just pro Very Happy

define PRO . . .

PRO with pure UC, PRO with UC and RT or PRO with pure RT ??? because thats a hell of difference between what u can do with pure UC and pure RT
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I buy Rt sometimes, this month I'm even thinking of exceeding my personal limit just to get Booberella Melfi, but then again I remember how I was all excited when i first saw EVE and how I completely forgot her now (even forgot about her cannon a few times x,x"). Well m/b I'll just buy a white Nicole instead of getting garatrolled again.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm

RT player for sure. But I'm quitting spending RT from now on, too tired of spending money for this game and I have plenty to enjoy.

The problem is enjoying what I have. It's not even about the variety. There's too much frigging stigma playing the RT bots I got, and while I admit, some of them are hurr durr right click, I try to develop more subtle notes of the bot so that it's not completely hurr durr derp-a-derp-derp-derp. But no, apparently in this community, if it's a certain moe, holy crap you're melting your brain cells playing it.

I just want to have fun zzzzz. Why is it so hard to do so in this game -_-
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 pm

ngelicdark wrote:

With a community that thinks trolling is a cool kid's thing to do? It's not hard to see why...
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 am

IronFist wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
IronFist wrote:

u mean PRO RT ???

if so, I think PRO would be RT Whore PRO - OMG, I MUST ROLL DAT GARAPON UNTILL I GET EVERY-SINGLE-THING I WANT NO MATTER THE COSTS!!! . . .

define PRO . . .

PRO with pure UC, PRO with UC and RT or PRO with pure RT ??? because thats a hell of difference between what u can do with pure UC and pure RT
i appear to have misplaced my screenshot. Sad
and pro is pro Very Happy
no replies shall be entertained until i can find those screenshots stacked in my thousands of screenshots. if i ever find em.
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am

ngelicdark wrote:
RT player for sure. But I'm quitting spending RT from now on, too tired of spending money for this game and I have plenty to enjoy.

The problem is enjoying what I have. It's not even about the variety. There's too much frigging stigma playing the RT bots I got, and while I admit, some of them are hurr durr right click, I try to develop more subtle notes of the bot so that it's not completely hurr durr derp-a-derp-derp-derp. But no, apparently in this community, if it's a certain moe, holy crap you're melting your brain cells playing it.

Play it anyways, why should you care about some random idiot crying? Nine times out of ten, they're just crying because you punctured their ego, made them feel they're not a unique and special skilled person. That or insults at a particular clan tag because they feel like they got humiliated by someone from that clan are pretty common. Finally you have the idiots who gambled and lost, but can't accept it because they are 'special, unique, and deserve to have everything they want.' Those kinds of things just make me laugh, especially when you go into an arena room and some person is crying about pay2win--except their team had the exact same bots on it as the ones you just trounced them with.

That said, I'm definitely an RT player, I like collecting and having a lot of unique bots to play around with. Playing UC is all well and fine, I go mess around on JP if I feel like doing that.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Rinrin wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

define PRO . . .

i appear to have misplaced my screenshot. Sad
and pro is pro Very Happy
no replies shall be entertained until i can find those screenshots stacked in my thousands of screenshots. if i ever find em.

a pro is a pro . . . no . . .

find me someone that is a pro with any bot, ANY, RT and not RT, S, M, L, ART, AIR, LND, SUP, melee, non-melee, all weapons (every single weapon) then u can say a pro is a pro

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Waah

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

I thought this was going to be about playstyle (assume there's another thread for it, though)...
Voted. Quite lucky with my dollars too.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I've charged RT once in the ~200 hours I've been playing. I got a little from surveys too. Bought two RTbots total, the others from cubes. -hugs DGirl and Thoarla-
Other than that, hardcore UC all the way.
Crim, Laz, and Lily. The best commando you'll EVER find.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, I am a UC player just bout RT for a couple of time and have a reason that I won't quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 am

I can't quit this game for a Greinaut reason.
Back to top Go down
Onirai
Newcomer
Newcomer
Onirai

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Rt User.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of player are you?   What type of player are you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3