Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System

Go down 
+15
SkyeMeir
Shimapan
shinigami
knyx
StickyKeys
IronFist
Aurum_Sol
frizky
Kecepirit
Courius
NovaZero
Nisa
RoboFranky
Hyoka
rei_hunter
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

[Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Make it so that Rt parts and BDs require payment in Rt.

Though I can see people inflating Rt prices for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I think another problem with this is that you can buy Rt parts in the shop after getting it. Let's say someone gets Frau and gives one of her AM to someone else, then they both buy a second Frau AM and then give it to someone else and buy another AM and so on. The only reason people want Frau is for her parts, if you can get it in the shop then they would probably buy it directly from the shop instead of rolling gara. CS wouldn't like this since people would rather pay 50RT (or whatever is the cost of her parts) instead of wasting hundreds of dollars on the Gara. In order for this to work, they would have to remove some Rt parts from the shop.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm

@ skyemeir

really a good point, this is an important issue

@ opener

what made you think i didnt read your open community board post when i actually refered to something that you did not write in this thread -.-

i simply took a view on it from another direction and wrote what i think about that

rt for rt trade -> uc only players will still whine for the very same shit they do now
uc for rt trade -> i dont see that happen cause that would go against cybersteps profits
distribution blocker aka banlist of tradable parts / bots -> people will cry (you know they will, its human nature to be greedy)

my addition to the list of options was an conversion of rt parts into uc parts and leave the tradesystem uc only (yes people will also whine about that)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

keepa sking for it and they WILL LISTEN
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Make it so that Rt parts and BDs require payment in Rt.

Though I can see people inflating Rt prices for the hell of it.

moe's for thousands of rt.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Shimapan>
Long story short:
This is an idea/suggestion thread. We discuss
> A balance trading system for (RT and UC Parts) Players
> A profitable trading system for Cyber$tep, where they earn SOMETHING from the microtransaction.

NovaZero>
I also noted that it would probably be either for UC/RT.
Yeah i also said that too... the TROLL RT PRICES!

SkyeMeir>
That's why i also suggested a banlist... for the broken build things.

Aurum_Sol>
Perception is a bitch.

Besides, if a player chooses to sell something in RT, it'd pretty much be at a lower price, unless it was something like a Shaden BS, which would probably sell for 50RT-100RT, and in UC, at least in the high 100,000s. Not a lot can afford it but, it'll keep the people buying RT in the loop, while most of us UC Players will try to muster as much Free RT as we can (and probably a charge on the sidelines) to get something that we want.

and, UC to RT Trade -> keeps the cash flowing around... not to mention if they dont lock it to just RT Parts for RT, they'll probably have to remove UC->RT Conversion. Besides, i still think people want a large amount of UC for their RT Parts, since UC is pretty lacking.

Your last suggestion is something we already have in CB-JP, its called Bazaar, a UC Only Trading System. With Tax Rate, Limits on what you can trade, and availability in time.

BoyTitan>
Thanks, now get any ideas? :>

Dont you people read /commu/ topics? Anyways. Try to "Point" it out in "Points". Large Paragraphs explain, but looking for a point there is somewhat meaningless, unless you're arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Dont you people read /commu/ topics?

What...90% of the time, community topics are bullshit, diary entries, or ragequit QQing. Why bother combing those topics?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Shimapan>
Long story short:
> A profitable trading system for Cyber$tep, where they earn SOMETHING from the microtransaction.

Isn't UC bazaar already balanced? o_o (Okay, I know the prices can be a little ridiculous..)
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Hyoka wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Shimapan>
Long story short:

Isn't UC bazaar already balanced? o_o (Okay, I know the prices can be a little ridiculous..)

And unless all parts are tradable, it's not balanced anymore...
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm

trying to give CS ideas is more like a poor Sword Wing with FLY 40, alone, trying to survive and kill a team made of 30 TBG at Green Field . . . you can survive and run away as much as you can with your ideas, but you know that, with a lot of skill, will and luck, in the end thats all you`re able to do because u will not be able to even damage 1 TBG if u get close to the 30 TBGs team . . . not without wasting your Sword Wing (your idea), and even if u "damage" 1 TBG (if u make one of the CS heads to start thinking about your idea), you will pay for that with your bot (your Idea will be either ignored or crushed).

EDIT 1:they will do what they want and whatever they think will make people spend a hell of money to get something (garatroll is their best idea this far and I dont think they will change that) so, if they set UC to RT thing, well, it will be just to keep some of the guys that spend low RT or no RT at the game to give a reason for the big RT users to keep spending their money with RT (or, wtf, thats nno reason to spend 1000 US$ if thats just 50 players/day . . . to avoid this they can think to set UC to RT thing, with high UC cost for ridiculous low RT and with ridiculous RT limit, maybe something else but I dont see many changes from it)

EDIT 2: oh yes, APB is taking memore time and Im almost not playing CB anymore cheers

maybe I take back playing more when I take back making more maps and playing them. by now, its more like get Lottotrolled, set the useless item at one of my bots, play for 30 to 60 minutes and get out, because thats what Im doing the last days and APB is fun and I dont need money to do as good as the big guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey, about that taxing.

If it's a regular, non-special part, trades to other players with no extra taxes (it's just an arm or leg with no special attacks) at face value (the cost to buy from the shop, or slightly reduced [80% or so?])

If it's a weapon, or a weaponized part not on blacklist, trades to other players at 100% store cost, plus 25% taxes.

If it's a weapon or weaponized part on the blacklist, trades to other players at 100% store cost, plus 50% taxes.

If it's a BD non-blacklist, trades 100% store and 75% taxes

If it's a blacklist BD, must be traded for another blacklist BD with 100% taxes.

Taxes of course go to CS.

^Above is just untweaked system that I drummed up this second.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:02 pm

so the prices is dictated by Cosmic Break's Price System?

What, their "Selling" Value or "Buying" Value?

Nice idea, needs more work though. Especially the Trade Blacklisted BDs.

I also did get an idea about Credit Card Frauding, You're unable to enter RT Parts and Items Trading if you've charged with a Credit Card in the past .... 15 Days? 30 Days? What's your take on that?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
so the prices is dictated by Cosmic Break's Price System?

What, their "Selling" Value or "Buying" Value?

Nice idea, needs more work though. Especially the Trade Blacklisted BDs.

I also did get an idea about Credit Card Frauding, You're unable to enter RT Parts and Items Trading if you've charged with a Credit Card in the past .... 15 Days? 30 Days? What's your take on that?

Then you're gonna need a tight, inflexible (and predictable) schedule on Rt trades/bazaars lol.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Indeed.... but that might be less profit for Cyber$tep.... Hmm. Maybe cannot trade items gotten within the past 15-30 Days? RT Parts and Items i mean.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

They'd lose money if they implemented a trade system
For now and possibly forever looking at their current statistics, don't waste your time
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:35 pm

I'm bored. so yeah. i've got time to burn.

btw, did you attend Fanime? are you gonna be unfreezing your account soon? :O
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:39 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
They'd lose money if they implemented a trade system
For now and possibly forever looking at their current statistics, don't waste your time

We established that already.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:39 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Indeed.... but that might be less profit for Cyber$tep.... Hmm. Maybe cannot trade items gotten within the past 15-30 Days? RT Parts and Items i mean.

if they decide to do that:

- they will set a "mark"
- - the sold part where u cant buy it from shop if the part have the "mark" (100% cost to buy)
- who still own the original part stil able to buy from shop but whoever buy it from other player will not be able to buy this part from shop
- shop stuff will have the "mark" too
- you cant sell parts with "mark" for 100% the price, just for 50% (or lower)

so, it would remain the garatroll to own the RT stuff for RT to be able to sell it and get a 50% refund from selling it to someone else (so to transfer to other account would be useless but to sell to other players would be a good reason) and whoever decie to sell the part with mark, well, u paid 100% the price and u`re selling it at 50% (so u`re wasting 50% of your RT selling it, making it not worth but . . if u want so much something and u need RT but dont want to charge, yet u have something u decide isnt so useful, u can sell it for 50% the price and get more RT to buy what u want)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Maybe to both
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Maybe to both

Don't do it, lol.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Hyoka wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Maybe to both

Don't do it, lol.
Someone's psychic Embarassed
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Is CS gunna put back gifting system soon?
Cuz it seems like everyone forgot about it o_o
i still want my Daedalian BC arm
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:16 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
Is CS gunna put back gifting system soon?
Cuz it seems like everyone forgot about it o_o
i still want my Daedalian BC arm

Not happening
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

gonna test later in JP if we can gift RT Parts to other people.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:00 am

rei_hunter wrote:
gonna test later in JP if we can gift RT Parts to other people.
Want me to volunteer being the receiver? Just gift me a Crim AM2 or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System   [Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion/Rant] An RT Trading System
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next