Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading System/ Garapon

Go down 
+5
FrozenEdge
Midona
Asukuu
TaeTae
Leonsawr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonsawr
Newcomer
Newcomer

Trading System/ Garapon Empty
PostSubject: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 am

Hi, I want to suggest a few things. First of all, CosmicBreak is the best game i've played, and i'm completely satisfied, but there is a few things i would like to add. 1: a trade system. 2: cheaper garapon(i'm broke because of it)
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 am

Leonsawr wrote:
Hi, I want to suggest a few things. First of all, CosmicBreak is the best game i've played, and i'm completely satisfied, but there is a few things i would like to add. 1: a trade system. 2: cheaper garapon(i'm broke because of it)

1 There will be bazaar events where u can buy/sell items for uc between players. But i think some items are restricted though =/
2. You're not broke, because garapon isnt rt yet =D
Back to top Go down
Asukuu
Asukuu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:09 am

This is not the official forums, since, it is the official fan forums and should probably be on the official forums so that a gm might read it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 am

Asukuu wrote:
This is not the official forums, since, it is the official fan forums and should probably be on the official forums so that a gm might read it

Although apparently some GMs actually lurk around here...
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 am

A cheaper garapon ? Go play S4 league, then say that again Very Happy .

With garapon out of 8k you can get usually at least 60K of bot (unless you choose Ivis garapon of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 am

Mesil wrote:

With garapon out of 8k you can get usually at least 60K of bot (unless you choose Ivis garapon of course).

S4 is for people like mesil who are mesil.

No offence intended.

Just jokes. D:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 am

Trade system?

expect hackers everywhere.... especially if your an RT user..... silent
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Mesil wrote:

S4 is for people like mesil who are mesil.

No offence intended.

Just jokes. D:

S4 League has a version of Garapon (called Fumbi) where you can select weather you want to roll for clothes or a weapon for your character(s).

The problem is that the items given out by it USUALLY last for one hour of gameplay. You can get lucky sometimes and get them for 3/7/10 hours (7 actually being the least commonly generated) of gameplay. In addition, you have a minuscule (and by minuscule I mean 0.02% chance per roll) to get a permanent item (that lasts indefinitely but needs to be repaired, but it's obviously cheaper). It costs upwards 600k (or was that 800?) on AVERAGE for a guaranteed permanent weapon, and a little cheaper (upwards 300k) for a single piece of clothing. Counting that you have head/shirt/pants/hair/shoe/glove slot fill-able by Fumbi, it'll take a long time.

Also Fumbi has to be rolled individually. Yes, you're basically spamming the 1x roll on Garapon in S4 to try for something .... even barely decent. It has been calculated time and time again that nobody can survive without getting the in-game currency required for permanent items, since everything else runs on some sort of time limit.

Now let's put that into perspective. Garapon costs, at the moment, 2,000 a roll and 8,000 for five rolls. You keep ALL the items from it indefinitely until you use the item in some form. S4 League costs, I believe, 8,000 for a single weapon roll attempt, and chances are that your weapon will last an hour.

TL;DR: Mesil says that S4 League has a super near-impossible some-god-direct-your-fortune version of Garapon.

Obviously I moved here because you won't become forced into a broken state where you can't afford crap because of how much ingame items cost.

Also pay-for-power gets on my nerves.

And I hate PvP.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am

Hyoka wrote:
Obviously I moved here because you won't become forced into a broken state where you can't afford crap because of how much ingame items cost.

Also pay-for-power gets on my nerves.

And I hate PvP.
May as well quit the game come commercial, since everything in the beta save for Crim will require money and the only decent UC robos you'll ever have is Crim, Mecha Jetter, Destructor, Katana Max and Accel Saber.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 am

I got a commando planned for full release based on what's obtainable in JP version.

Even though I can't play it.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 am

Hyoka has a pretty good grasp of what's going on. Besides, unlike in other "pay for power" games, having a low-cost and low-power bot is actually quite beneficial in the Arena.

Note how it's not the Oukas they complain about in the CBJP forums, it's the Froglanders.

Prhaps I should say, while this is a "pay for power" game power is by no means a guaranteed win.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am

Hyoka wrote:

S4 League has a version of Garapon (called Fumbi) where you can select weather you want to roll for clothes or a weapon for your character(s).

The problem is that the items given out by it USUALLY last for one hour of gameplay. You can get lucky sometimes and get them for 3/7/10 hours (7 actually being the least commonly generated) of gameplay. In addition, you have a minuscule (and by minuscule I mean 0.02% chance per roll) to get a permanent item (that lasts indefinitely but needs to be repaired, but it's obviously cheaper). It costs upwards 600k (or was that 800?) on AVERAGE for a guaranteed permanent weapon, and a little cheaper (upwards 300k) for a single piece of clothing. Counting that you have head/shirt/pants/hair/shoe/glove slot fill-able by Fumbi, it'll take a long time.

Also Fumbi has to be rolled individually. Yes, you're basically spamming the 1x roll on Garapon in S4 to try for something .... even barely decent. It has been calculated time and time again that nobody can survive without getting the in-game currency required for permanent items, since everything else runs on some sort of time limit.

Now let's put that into perspective. Garapon costs, at the moment, 2,000 a roll and 8,000 for five rolls. You keep ALL the items from it indefinitely until you use the item in some form. S4 League costs, I believe, 8,000 for a single weapon roll attempt, and chances are that your weapon will last an hour.

TL;DR: Mesil says that S4 League has a super near-impossible some-god-direct-your-fortune version of Garapon.

Also pay-for-power gets on my nerves...

.... I think i'm in love~

but yah~

if i remember correctly~ it was 800 PEN per clothing roll and 3000 per weapon roll~

and if someone managed to grab the perm weapon or clothing from fumbi while u were fumbi'ing, u pretty much lost ur chance to get it and would have to start all over again in terms of getting one~ (i think it was bcuz the perm rate was actually just a list system AKA not truly random~) also, the prizes u win from fumbi are weaker (stat-wise) compared to the cash shop items (be it time-limit'd or perm)

be it RT or UC the gara is much more worth it over here due to the fact that there are no time limits on w/e u win (unless itz some kind of item like an ALL 3x card or something)

Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading System/ Garapon   Trading System/ Garapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading System/ Garapon
Page 1 of 1