Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
+22
Tuskin
Aria
knyx
NovaZero
TiadongIII
dsp
rei_hunter
Demonbane
Nisa
Cyrax
inzane14
NumeroDoS
boytitan2
shinigami
frizky
LordShade
UncleBobbie
halcyon
Getab
ziix
Z741
hankzorz
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm

If Tempura said anything else, I would've put it in the answer section. A good amount of his answers were concise. Anyways, at the panel, it was announced UC--->RT conversion will be implemented in June.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:50 pm

And about that bazzar ?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:01 pm

no trade announcement more shit I don give a fuck about.

ut-rt conversion fucking pointless most of us spent a shit ton of rt give us are fucking trade now u fucking jew cunt assholes.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:04 pm

It'll come when it fucking comes. Stop being little impatient assholes. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:13 pm

hankzorz wrote:
It'll come when it fucking comes. Stop being little impatient assholes. Seriously.

cause trades supposed to BE IN THE GAME THATS WHY IM BEING A ASSHOLE THERE IS 0 AND I MEAN 0 AND BOY I DO MEAN 0 excuse to not have it in the beginning of offical service thats why PERIOD
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Quote :
cause trades supposed to BE IN THE GAME THATS WHY IM BEING A ASSHOLE THERE IS 0 AND I MEAN 0 AND BOY I DO MEAN 0 excuse to not have it in the beginning of offical service thats why PERIOD
Then freaking wait for Bazaar to come, you self-entitled, impatient and grammatically challenged brat.

Seriously, does it kill any of you to wait?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Then freaking wait for Bazaar to come, you self-entitled, impatient and grammatically challenged brat.

Seriously, does it kill any of you to wait?

Did u not just read me see its bullshit that theres even a wait and there shouldnt be one.

K Ima put it like this Im a long time gamer ur a anime fan I know how games are supposed to work u dont shut the hell up thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:04 pm

@BoyTitan
While most of the other players here are also long time players, you should still be a bit patient. Of course, there's a reason to be angry/raging/flaming since the trade system we're getting is for UC Equipment only. We should push for RT Trading as soon as possible (even if Cyber$tep doesnt listen), we need to pull it on them now.

@NovaZero
Got Melfie-chan~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:24 pm

BT, shot acting like a shit and realize that it's 150k for 50 Rt and that's enough for either a good Rt bot, an Asura AMJ or a gara roll. It takes 460k to get enough for a 5x roll in any non gara #1 gara. Not to mention it also takes 5 months Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

hankzorz wrote:
Anyways, at the panel, it was announced UC--->RT conversion will be implemented in June.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
School for me starts in June....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:46 pm

That UC->RT Announcements brings up questions.

1) Price. - Will we hate it? Given the past dealings of CB-JP and CB-EN. Let's look at Clues.
A) Level Limiters L5JP : 10,000 & L8JP : 30,000 / L5EN : 25,000 UC & L8EN : 50,000
B) UC Garapon Unit 01. Enuff said.
2) The still and forever lacking RT Trade System.
3) Bazaar since i did throw RT Trade System.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

ziix wrote:
hankzorz wrote:
Anyways, at the panel, it was announced UC--->RT conversion will be implemented in June.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
School for me starts in June....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Allowance now?

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Even if they give Trade and UC->Rt now, the community will always look for a reason to complain and scream that whatever CS does is bullcrap.

That's how this community rolls~ BT is a perfect example.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:39 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
Even if they give Trade and UC->Rt now, the community will always look for a reason to complain and scream that whatever CS does is bullcrap.

only thing I complain about is the lack of trade. If this game is doing so good and Im just whineing why is it that f2ps are frowned upon in the gaming community.

Seruisly again a game like this not having trade is a fucking joke PERIOD STOP being a fucking dumb ass just cause the gms arent rude no trade in this game is a fucking joke stop being one of cyber step sheep.

Wait thats anyone who defends CS new name ur fucking cyber sheep.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:

only thing I complain about is the lack of trade. If this game is doing so good and Im just whineing why is it that f2ps are frowned upon in the gaming community.

Seruisly again a game like this not having trade is a fucking joke PERIOD STOP being a fucking dumb ass just cause the gms arent rude no trade in this game is a fucking joke stop being one of cyber step sheep.

Wait thats anyone who defends CS new name ur fucking cyber sheep.

you know Tempura posts on 4chan more then he posts on community. heres a response to RT part trading.

'It's pretty unlikely that we'll implement Rt part trading anyway because it would be so potentially risky profits-wise. If we were to implement it someday, I don't think that having or not having the $5 a month UC > Rt probably would influence the decision either way.'

I was going to give the source post but then i thought nope people will post rage complaints and piss off everybody that reads that thread.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:54 pm

gms use 4chan -____-|||

screw it theres no hope Im quiting cb after clan tourney by it was fun
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
gms use 4chan -____-|||

you should of seen it coming with the whole neet tempura kun

actually I knew this from like the start of service he posted there.

problem boytitan?
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
gms use 4chan -____-|||

The hueg playerbase from the betas was from 4chan; 3 or 4 boards were spammed with it during the betas, it's no surprise that he posts there
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:02 pm

dsp wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
gms use 4chan -____-|||

The hueg playerbase from the betas was from 4chan; 3 or 4 boards were spammed with it during the betas, it's no surprise that he posts there

yep

Hotglue is a /jp/ clan

during Beta there was Loy/a/lty the /a/ clan

and there was also a /v/irgin clan as well.

They used to fight one another in 30vs30 teamfight rooms. It was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

not a single player from 4chan I liked sorry i dont like kids in general. Its the fact that trolls anooy me its the fact that some one thinks a fail attempt at tryna annoy some one on line over a keyboard when most of them are socail out casts who get bullied probly.

What I want to do to trolls is.

TAKE THERE KEYBOARD

SHINE IT UP

LUB IT

TURN IT SIDEWAYS

THEN SHOVE IT UP THERE CANDY ASS
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
not a single player from 4chan I liked sorry i dont like kids in general. Its the fact that trolls anooy me its the fact that some one thinks a fail attempt at tryna annoy some one on line over a keyboard when most of them are socail out casts who get bullied probly.

What I want to do to trolls is.

TAKE THERE KEYBOARD

SHINE IT UP

LUB IT

TURN IT SIDEWAYS

THEN SHOVE IT UP THERE CANDY ASS

it still doesn't change the fact, cyberstep's fail advertisement does nothing to attract new players

the large majority of players are from people on 4chan referring each other.

Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:13 am

boytitan2 wrote:
tl;dr

He mad
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:29 am

dsp wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
tl;dr

He mad

umadbrotitan?

knoyx
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:37 am

'It's pretty unlikely that we'll implement Rt part trading anyway because it would be so potentially risky profits-wise. If we were to implement it someday, I don't think that having or not having the $5 a month UC > Rt probably would influence the decision either way.'

^ So we'll never get a RT Parts Trading.

They still need one, even if their implementations are crappy as per usual they do.

And that "Cause there'll be implications with Profits" is soooooooo expected.

If tempura posts on 4Chan, he should also be reading Forumotion. We've pretty much covered a lot of shit if ever an RT Trading System comes in....

1) Ban List
- Simple really. You dont want things that makes you money floating around to almost everyone? Ban them. Who?
Ivis BD, Vanguard Fencer BD, Aquilla Girl BD, Toy Box Girl BD, Lily Rain Eve BDs, Ouka BDs, and many more.
2) Limit
-Profits? well once per month, you can only trade a total of 20 parts (except BDs) people will still roll Garapon to get something they want, the parts exchange/trade is just for earning something for useless parts in their stock.
-Still dont want brokeness/profit?, People can only trade NON-TUNED RT Parts.
- 2 to 3 BDs per Month seems like a good deal?
- Either Trade for UC or RT, RT would make smaller transactions for players to buy parts off people, for iunno 1RT or 2RT (increasing your profits more then./if you want to have that VAT% Charge)

That should be directed to Cyberstep. All good ideas, deaf ears sadly.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:56 am

hankzorz wrote:

Edit: UC--->RT conversion has been announced to be implemented in June. Discuss here.

Th-... this cannot be...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Tempura Q&A session, Pictures, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next