Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starter and freebie bots

Go down 
+16
Kitouski
UncleBobbie
xzpwnz
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Adius
necrodrakath
ziix
IronFist
FireKiller87
knyx
boytitan2
Havok
NumeroDoS
Priskern
Suguri
Dashing Dreamer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Destructor CN is a god among ART bots. When you get all internal cartridges for him, his bazooka practically becomes a rifle that fires explosives.
But of course it doesn't have that much effectiveness if the enemy is moving fast. The original Destructor and his sister Destructor Girl uses Anti-Air which is effective against hapless flyers like Aquila-chan and Crimrose Seraph(provided, Seraph already used up her Anti-Homing Wings of Light).
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Destructor CN is a god among ART bots. When you get all internal cartridges for him, his bazooka practically becomes a rifle that fires explosives.
But of course it doesn't have that much effectiveness if the enemy is moving fast. The original Destructor and his sister Destructor Girl uses Anti-Air which is effective against hapless flyers like Aquila-chan and Crimrose Seraph(provided, Seraph already used up her Anti-Homing Wings of Light).

Easily remedied by slotting in Grandum BS, although it cannot be upgraded.

Destructor/DGirl's AAmissiles are excellent but have low ammo. They are excellent weaponry for knocking out non-Seraph AIRs though.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:20 pm

If it hasn't already been mentioned, and you play Support bots to any extent, Priestol(formerly known as MediQ) is a solid choice; cheap, fairly small hitbox, wide variety of cartridges(stealth, broad radar, and boost run work great together on a sup), and it's -default- WB is a short repair bit, which comes in handy if you're out of normal repair bits or can't be bothered to buy any....

Cool
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm

oh you can get rt this makes thing much easier roll weekly gara do five x rolls or roll lop gara 2 and 1 do five x rolls or sugi gara do 5 x rolls

both give acces to many op things it really hard to fail with

lop gara well ony gives serions hd but its good =D daedilion

weekly gara gives albatross jet hammer ramject luancer daedilion and is sword am good toybox bad kinda good but hugge hit box =(

lop gara 2 u cant go wronfg gebnu and his insta fire rail gun suzaku and vangaurd and patty lop

sugui gara achan toy cunt(I just like calling her it cause shes so moe and i hate moe) cross raptor geograssis pacifar br and psycho cluster and byne girl u cant go wrong =D
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Unless you have insane garapon luck, you won't get anything BT just mentioned.

Assuming that you'll charge around 10-20$, I'd recommend you turn to the Rt shop bots first before getting yourself in a rage on gara.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:

Assuming that you'll charge around 10-20$, I'd recommend you turn to the Rt shop bots first before getting yourself in a rage on gara.

I got most of the stuff on that list and aside from lop gara 2 who i spent a Isane amount on I get the bots i want with 20-40 dollers a gra with out getting anything bad

again do what i said and do five x rolls
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:34 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:

I got most of the stuff on that list and aside from lop gara 2 who i spent a Isane amount on I get the bots i want with 20-40 dollers a gra with out getting anything bad

again do what i said and do five x rolls

Because you love mecha, and since most Garas are literally flooded with them, you can happily find use to whatever you get. (Except for that elusive Genbura that keeps avoiding you like a tsun)

Good moes, on the other hand, is very scarce in Gara. And I assume anyone new, especially if they have Crimrose as their favorite bot, joined this game for the moe factor. (Yes, I know that's all they advertise)

Well, I dunno. Personally, I don't want to introduce Garapon to a person who's new to the game.
Back to top Go down
Dashing Dreamer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dashing Dreamer

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:45 am

If and when I get my RT funds I suppose I'll go shopping for some cheap bots first that have parts I can use on other bots. Then I'll Gara all my savings away lol. Thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

Dashing Dreamer wrote:
If and when I get my RT funds I suppose I'll go shopping for some cheap bots first that have parts I can use on other bots. Then I'll Gara all my savings away lol. Thanks for the tips.

k, amongst RT shop bots these are the ones that you should go for first:

1. Saggitary Maxis > as an artillery fan, this is a must. how many games give you the opportunity to wield a size & firepower respectable railgun?
2. Brickgale Brothers > Merge the two into one bot, meaning equip the signature arms on one bot. I'm using BLUE BD coz it has stun regain.
3. Mighty Byne > For obvious manly reasons. oh, and for the epic lulz.

Just some friendly tips.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:51 am

falcon1 wrote:
Dashing Dreamer wrote:

1. Saggitary Maxis > as an artillery fan, this is a must. how many games give you the opportunity to wield a size & firepower respectable railgun?
2. Brickgale Brothers > Merge the two into one bot, meaning equip the signature arms on one bot. I'm using BLUE BD coz it has stun regain.

Just some friendly tips.
Saggi I agree with, the other three not so much. Brickgales are cost bloated for what they give statwise, though the red one can work as an alpha striker with broad radar (pretty awesome indeed). And I'm just not a Byne fan in general, that fatty.

For S-air, Butterflea's better for reasons I outlined before. If you'd rather have Brickgale BS, I'd go for Blue for the better stats, Red if you want the rifle arm/want to alpha with him.

Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:08 am

Suguri wrote:
falcon1 wrote:
Dashing Dreamer wrote:

Just some friendly tips.
Saggi I agree with, the other three not so much. Brickgales are cost bloated for what they give statwise, though the red one can work as an alpha striker with broad radar (pretty awesome indeed). And I'm just not a Byne fan in general, that fatty.

For S-air, Butterflea's better for reasons I outlined before. If you'd rather have Brickgale BS, I'd go for Blue for the better stats, Red if you want the rifle arm/want to alpha with him.

oh. I respect thy opinion. It's just that I'm not really bothered on how the Brickgales cost.

And how could I have overlooked Butterflea? *facepalm* I peeked into that post of your's regarding said bot, I must give my thanks on shedding light on Butterflea's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:57 am

falcon1 wrote:
Dashing Dreamer wrote:

Just some friendly tips.

amateus once mastered>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>saggi
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
amateus once mastered>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>saggi

dude, the guy just started. you can't expect him to do that at once.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

falcon1 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

BT obviously didn't read that.

@Dashing Dreamer: If you're keen on playing ART, I'd try out Lily Rain and Destructor/CN, and see which type of ART you like better(the fat type with heavy firepower, or the mobile type with slightly less firepower). They're both UC(CN is a level up prize IIRC), so if you have spare UC I'd invest in them and see how they feel, before spending your RT on some bot you might never use.

I personally like the mobile ART due to it's greater ability to dodge and retreat more easily. I can play as fatART, but to me the firepower isn't worth the lack of mobility and dodging capacity. If you're caught by a melee attacker, you can pretty much forget about escaping with your life(at least until you learn how to play fatART well, if you so wish).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
falcon1 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

BT obviously didn't read that.

@Dashing Dreamer: If you're keen on playing ART, I'd try out Lily Rain and Destructor/CN, and see which type of ART you like better(the fat type with heavy firepower, or the mobile type with slightly less firepower). They're both UC(CN is a level up prize IIRC), so if you have spare UC I'd invest in them and see how they feel, before spending your RT on some bot you might never use.

I personally like the mobile ART due to it's greater ability to dodge and retreat more easily. I can play as fatART, but to me the firepower isn't worth the lack of mobility and dodging capacity. If you're caught by a melee attacker, you can pretty much forget about escaping with your life(at least until you learn how to play fatART well, if you so wish).

Lily rains harder to play than ameteus scratch scratch

no really cost limitations low hp uhuh amateus is way better and can be made mobile
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

no really cost limitations low hp uhuh amateus is way better and can be made mobile

try making your lily with 4 weapons and "jumping/flying fast and close to the ground and able to turn while being that fast" around the target or dodging and firering all weapons at once when u have a chance or trolling with volcano grenade against the enemies

lily is mobile a lot yet, I must say its not easy to do good with her (well, I still dont find it easy because of my skills with that kind of movement, but Im finding it possible and good when I can)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm

IronFist wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

try making your lily with 4 weapons and "jumping/flying fast and close to the ground and able to turn while being that fast" around the target or dodging and firering all weapons at once when u have a chance or trolling with volcano grenade against the enemies

lily is mobile a lot yet, I must say its not easy to do good with her (well, I still dont find it easy because of my skills with that kind of movement, but Im finding it possible and good when I can)

i have a lily rain with float dash in my garage I having several hopping amateus

amateus can have more fire power than lily way more
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Funny how this thread floated away from 'Starter and Freebie' bots to 'Advanced and Shop' bots.

Please keep in topic.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:57 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
Funny how this thread floated away from 'Starter and Freebie' bots to 'Advanced and Shop' bots.

Please keep in topic.

*looks to BT*
Suspect
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

Please keep in topic.

I think some were da op said he would be buying rt i was giving him tips on wat to buy
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:11 am

This thread is tl;dr but if you want a second good melee bot that's more customizable and less straightforward, try Katana Max. There's little point in shooting stuff with him, but if you swap out his Metal Slayer with other things, you'll notice he can have quite the potential. He also gets access to a wide range of melee weapons since they're usually not SS or LL.
Back to top Go down
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HEARTLESS_HALOS

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:14 am

Hyoka wrote:
This thread is tl;dr but if you want a second good melee bot that's more customizable and less straightforward, try Katana Max. There's little point in shooting stuff with him, but if you swap out his Metal Slayer with other things, you'll notice he can have quite the potential. He also gets access to a wide range of melee weapons since they're usually not SS or LL.

Katana max???? aw cmon

go Sqwealer!!!! go Sqwealer!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:15 am

HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Katana max???? aw cmon

I use my squealer as a gunner o_o
Back to top Go down
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HEARTLESS_HALOS

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:20 am

ziix wrote:
HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Katana max???? aw cmon

NO NO NO WRONG!!!
RIGHT CLICKS RIGHT CLICKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:32 am

HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:
ziix wrote:
HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:

Katana max???? aw cmon

NO NO NO WRONG!!!
RIGHT CLICKS RIGHT CLICKS!!!!

8 vulcans....ON SQUEALER!!!119not shino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter and freebie bots   Starter and freebie bots - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starter and freebie bots
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next