Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkonezero
Newcomer
Newcomer
darkonezero

Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? Empty
PostSubject: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 am

How do you increase the number of pixels in the clan symbol? I see some clan pictures which are pretty detailed. However, the pictures I import turn into a mess of pixels squished together.
Back to top Go down
Orangish

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:32 am

darkonezero wrote:
How do you increase the number of pixels in the clan symbol? I see some clan pictures which are pretty detailed. However, the pictures I import turn into a mess of pixels squished together.
The idea is to have the clan symbol in the ideal resolution to begin with. I find this is roughly 24x24 pixels. If you have photoshop or other design/art software, use it to transform your desired picture to that size.
Back to top Go down
darkonezero
Newcomer
Newcomer
darkonezero

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Dang, my picture looks horrible when there aren't enough pixels...
Back to top Go down
Orangish

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes, it's simple though. Download photoshop or gimp and RESIZE the photo first.
OR, just look for it in google images under a certain size.
Back to top Go down
darkonezero
Newcomer
Newcomer
darkonezero

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Would using gimp or photoshop to resize be the same as using mspaint to resize or is it better?
Back to top Go down
Orangish

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

darkonezero wrote:
Would using gimp or photoshop to resize be the same as using mspaint to resize or is it better?
If you resize it with pain, it will become pixelated whereas photoshop (I know for sure) and gimp (Not as sure) will rerender the image.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 am

Umm, maybe you can try putting up the picture for us to see?
Back to top Go down
Orangish

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 am

Hyoka wrote:
Umm, maybe you can try putting up the picture for us to see?
Don't you think teaching a man how to do something is more effective than doing it for him?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 am

We don't even know what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Orangish

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 am

Hyoka wrote:
We don't even know what it looks like.
Fine. I'll make an image resize guide. It will be in the guides section.

Edit: HERE: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/guides-f2/guide-to-scaling-emblems-for-newkids-t479.htm#6110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?   Higher Resolution Clan Symbols? Empty

Back to top Go down

Higher Resolution Clan Symbols?
Page 1 of 1