Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squidol Girl :O

Go down 
+7
StickyKeys
SkyPanic
Raven
Cyrax
Hellenisti
Nevano
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

Squidol Girl :O Empty
PostSubject: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Well theres topics about Toy-Chan and Ah-chan but what about Stocking...i mean Squidol Gril, any builds on her?, i have seen her carts, support a side she can be a hopper, but anyway, any tips on her?
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 am

Drop that Squid Gun and replace with a Handy zook. If you don't have that, Micro zook. If you don't have that either, Mini zook. Give her Winberrl BS and that's all. No, she's not viable as a hopper unless you want to turn a great SUP with slow AoE into a shitty autistic hopper.
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 pm

wrote:
Drop that Squid Gun and replace with a Handy zook. If you don't have that, Micro zook. If you don't have that either, Mini zook. Give her Winberrl BS and that's all. No, she's not viable as a hopper unless you want to turn a great SUP with slow AoE into a shitty autistic hopper.

This is pretty much my setup... except my little lovely girl is a hopper. :33
Back to top Go down
Cyrax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cyrax

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

If you tend to stay at the back a bit you may want to replace her Squidol bits with some repair bits
If not you can keep the bits and replace that ink gun with a bazooka
Back to top Go down
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 am

Umm so does the Internal Upgrade worth the cost?
Back to top Go down
Cyrax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Cyrax

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:21 am

Personally I havn't put internal upgrades on her core as its that slow-inducing goop which is mainly for defending purposes. If you'd like to experiment it probably increases ammo and speed but I dont think its really worth the cost unless anyone else proves me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 am

My guess is the EIC probably is like Izuna's or Oukas.

You'll use the core as you need it, but you'll probably never get to use all the ammo.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Nevano wrote:
Well theres topics about Toy-Chan and Ah-chan but what about Stocking...i mean Squidol Gril, any builds on her?, i have seen her carts, support a side she can be a hopper, but anyway, any tips on her?

go make a meele SUP
use dual axe WB
tune up 15 TGH 24WLK to her and the rest to STR

6 cartridge upgrade
sword, Blast guard
Boost run
Sway (if you like)

if you face other bot than LND, fight like an LND meele
if you face LND pure meele don't forgot to use your core after hit them because 95% they ll need 1-2s to realize that their melee weapon is disabled and they ll stuck at the slow ink (time to SM them
Embarassed )

Last edited by SkyPanic on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 pm

mistake button edit/quote Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:15 pm

SkyPanic wrote:

go make a meele SUP

Yeah I agree on this build. It would be perfect if you either tune the whip for pure Breaker or pure Great Grappler. I think it would also be best if you tune her WLK, STR and TEC so you can melee and use the custom bits more effectively. She doesn't need to reach level 10, 8 is enough since Boost Run and Sway are optional.

I wouldlike to hear Suguri's opinion on thisone.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

i thought you were gonna go to sleep. Suspect
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

falcon1 wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

i thought you were gonna go to sleep. Suspect
I was banging my head on my pillow and asking GOD and Lucifer to let me rest! BUT WTF! I'm wide awake!
So here I am finding an anime character who looks like Squidchan THAT IS NOT STOCKINGS!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

Only support cores decent for melee are C.S. and Squidol Girl, as they're the only ones that have both decent str and wlk. Prioritize tuning wlk, then go for str after. Use dual *melee of choice* bits, you aren't going to be healing. C.S. would be the better of the two for it, but the explosion is going to be extremely weak without a tec build, so don't try doing that.

If you're going to tune the whip itself, tune it for High Gladiator.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Suguri wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

Only support cores decent for melee are C.S. and Squidol Girl, as they're the only ones that have both decent str and wlk. Prioritize tuning wlk, then go for str after. Use dual *melee of choice* bits, you aren't going to be healing. C.S. would be the better of the two for it, but the explosion is going to be extremely weak without a tec build, so don't try doing that.

If you're going to tune the whip itself, tune it for High Gladiator.
Should I use High STR Alpha or just High STR? And Koi's Calc reads the Geso Whip as a main and a TEC based weapon.. Razz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tomoe
Tomoe

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Someone in the DOS lobby stopped me on my Squidol the other day and told me that the "Particle" whip (I'm assuming they mean magnet whip?) paired with the paralyze whip is amazing. However a clan mate who had the whip and myself did a test battle to test the ranges of the two. It seems that the paralyze whip has more or less the same amount of reach. The only good thing Magnet whip does is pull your target inward.

So my question is: Has anybody tried this pair out? I'm too skeptical to waste the RT on a magnet whip if it isn't as helpful as a mini grenade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gunmom
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm

I use a stock squid girl and it's very good when you play defensively against rushing melees.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Can anyone tip me off with good weapons that are not requiring me to melee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squidol Girl :O   Squidol Girl :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Squidol Girl :O
Page 1 of 1