Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toybox Girl !

Go down 
+33
Dornkirk
Iseal
SkyPanic
TerraChika
gamerrehab
Shaftronics
BNOISE
SmileBrush
DarkChuky
beejhen
Intet
NP-3228
NumeroDoS
StickyKeys
frizky
SkyeMeir
Getab
urusai11
Turkeysaur
chengsta
koi
Priskern
farith
Raven
ziix
Gchan
Tomoe
Suguri
knyx
fhoeng
Nisa
Hyoka
Rinrin
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 pm

It's not that easy chasing a toyloli. Said by a person both playing her, and chasing her with a fencer.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:31 pm

knyx wrote:
She's basically invincible from the front, so sneak behind and get your big long blade where it hurts since she'll be recoiling back towards a backdoor invader.

chengsta wrote:
lol wtf is wrong with these noobs? Why are they not attacking it? An ouka/vanguard can easily just walk up to her and slash 0_o Also I see nobody attempting to attack her.

She can get broad radar at level 6, so good luck with those.
Back to top Go down
urusai11
urusai11

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

koi wrote:
Loli in action.

Oh! So this was the loli who were responsible why there were lots of explosions on the battlefield lately (especially near powerspots).
Back to top Go down
Tomoe
Tomoe

Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank you guys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gunmom
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

:O I was in that battle that koi recorded.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

farith wrote:
what does the core weapon upgrade really do? it seems to only upgrade the damage from the look of it.
so anyone can help me with that?
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 pm

It only upgrades damage, if it upgraded more than that then her missiles would be fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 am

chengsta wrote:
lol wtf is wrong with these noobs? Why are they not attacking it? An ouka/vanguard can easily just walk up to her and slash 0_o Also I see nobody attempting to attack her.
attacking loli is a crime y'know
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

only bad thing is her missiles keep hitting into the pillars for me. and teammates.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:05 pm

What's with the imba spash damage? It's out ART-ing my Destructor Girl Waifu.... DON'T HURT MAI WAIFU! BAD LOLI!
She's a damn hopper too....
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 pm

priskern wrote:

It's a twintail girl, so you should know what to expect Razz

Twintails are CB's game-breakers. What you guys expect?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
priskern wrote:

It's a twintail girl, so you should know what to expect :P

Twintails are CB's game-breakers. What you guys expect?

Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 OMG

Starlight Breaker?
Back to top Go down
NP-3228
NP-3228

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 pm

A hopping toy-chan would be interesting. Glad she is killing those pesty airs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:55 pm

NP-3228 wrote:
A hopping toy-chan would be interesting. Glad she is killing those pesty airs. Very Happy

Doesn't solve balance issues for other arts vs airs.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:56 pm

knyx wrote:
NP-3228 wrote:

Doesn't solve balance issues for other arts vs airs.

Nope, but aim and smarts do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Does adding REAL toybox arms really make that much of a difference? I didn't get a chance to test it out yet, but since I have both Toybox and TBG I slapped the arms on.. First thing that happened was that she complained it was heavy >< I feel like a jack*** now

Last edited by Kouzuki on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Kouzuki wrote:
Does adding REAL toybox arms really make that much of a difference? I didn't get a chance to test it out yet, but since I have both Toybox and TBG I slapped the arms on.. First thing that happened was that she complained it was heavy >< I feel like a jackass now

Real toybox arms got buffed, and they're arguably loads better than box missiles, my old favorite.
Back to top Go down
beejhen
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am

Em Using Toybox Girl, just gonna ask, is internal cart upgrade good to get or not, it adds 3 more force per lvl, so additional 6 force total, from 30 to 33 to 36 force, no other upgrades dunno if there's a hidden something

For those complaining about TB Girl, she's not really overpowered or game breaking, so quit complaining. Well she can definitely get to top 10 to first sometimes by just using her alone though, but aint game breaking, do you see her get all the rewards? Nope, dont think so, other bots are way overpowered than her, u just need to play smart to get her eventhough she has broadradar at lvl 6.

Quit yapping and y not look at eve, eve can give my arts with blastguards 80++ damage per hit, do u see TB girl giving an art or land an 80++ damage per hit? nope its just like 10 to 30damage.

TB Girl is what an art should be, like vanguard is what a land should be, or a seraph, they have their own places, they are design for a specific purpose, for players to have fun playing with them. (not the PLAY squidol girl wants with ah chan)

Waiting for Albatross, Ivis, and hope Eve comes back again.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:04 am

this is what happends when ToyGirl plays with Squido girl:

jajajaja

can anyone do a real good Cheerleader skin for TBG? I want one!!!
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:53 pm

beejhen wrote:
Em Using Toybox Girl, just gonna ask, is internal cart upgrade good to get or not, it adds 3 more force per lvl, so additional 6 force total, from 30 to 33 to 36 force, no other upgrades dunno if there's a hidden something

For those complaining about TB Girl, she's not really overpowered or game breaking, so quit complaining. Well she can definitely get to top 10 to first sometimes by just using her alone though, but aint game breaking, do you see her get all the rewards? Nope, dont think so, other bots are way overpowered than her, u just need to play smart to get her eventhough she has broadradar at lvl 6.

Quit yapping and y not look at eve, eve can give my arts with blastguards 80++ damage per hit, do u see TB girl giving an art or land an 80++ damage per hit? nope its just like 10 to 30damage.

TB Girl is what an art should be, like vanguard is what a land should be, or a seraph, they have their own places, they are design for a specific purpose, for players to have fun playing with them. (not the PLAY squidol girl wants with ah chan)

Waiting for Albatross, Ivis, and hope Eve comes back again.

people won't be happy unless this happens:
Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 215163514_2ReHp-L-2
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

priskern wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Raven wrote:

If a melee closes the distance on you, switch to the other weapon and spam right click.

vanguards usually get their first slash on me thou cos i dont watch radar much.
but if u manage to escape the stun, just press E and spam right click till ur safe far away.
srsly this is one hax art.

It's a twintail girl, so you should know what to expect Razz

OP scale in any online game that has moe characters [official?]

-Goth Lolita/maid + albino + straight hair = OMGWTF OP!!! (CB example: Ivis)
-Twintails + young girl (looks like a preschooler or elementary schooler) = OMGWTF OP!!! (CB example: Toy-chan)
-Cold facial expression + calm voice + big breast = OMGWTF OP!!! (CB example: EVE)
-Long hair, preferrably blonde + biker shorts = OMGWTF OP!!! (CB example: Ah-chan)
-School girl with short skirts = OP, of course (no examples.... YET!)
-Swimsuit... = not OP, usually, but enemies get distracted and gets killed.

Questions or comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Undecided as of yet...   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 am

So... people have been giving me conflicting advice about what arms to put on TBG
Cons of REG TB Arms: 40 more cost than TBG arms, makes you a bigger target, 200 more INT than TBG arms, and 1 less slot for tuning
Cons of TBG Arms: 50 less ammo, 3 less force, 20 less hp, 1 less STR (doesn't really matter xD)
Can anyone help me reach a final verdict?
(Just a random thought, but does anyone actually put arms and weapons on her? Or is everyone going with TB or TBG arms..)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:27 am

Kouzuki wrote:
So... people have been giving me conflicting advice about what arms to put on TBG
Cons of REG TB Arms: 40 more cost than TBG arms, makes you a bigger target, 200 more INT than TBG arms, and 1 less slot for tuning
Cons of TBG Arms: 50 less ammo, 3 less force, 20 less hp, 1 less STR (doesn't really matter xD)
(Just a random thought, but does anyone actually put arms and weapons on her? Or is everyone going with TB or TBG arms..)

Put 1 TBG arm and 1 TB arm. O3O
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:42 am

ziix wrote:
Kouzuki wrote:

Put 1 TBG arm and 1 TB arm. O3O

Ima be stupid and say Asura ADJ.
Then you get all 4?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 am

I don't see what's wrong with 1 TBG arm and 1 TB arm. Wouldn't the different intervals mean a constant stream of missiles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toybox Girl !   Toybox Girl ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toybox Girl !
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next