Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new fan girls

Go down 
+32
ziix
LazerRazer
ywxiao
Nisa
IcyAmiki
Fate
Nerf
NovaZero
SkyPanic
necrio
TommoPuppy
boytitan2
Frederica-Bernkastel
Melencholy
nakee
LordShade
shinigami
Xenosnake
knyx
Hyoka
fhoeng
Priskern
StickyKeys
RoboFranky
TiadongIII
Shimapan
xzpwnz
Xynno
Suguri
Raven
Epacsten
SilverySil
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

the new fan girls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
You don't really follow the conversation do you?

And also, I believe people said it was a 3hit combo? Wouldn't that make it 3 pilebunkers
No, I really don't.

And yes, 3 hits. Right bunker -> Left bunker -> both bunkers.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:02 pm

ziix wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:
Nisa wrote:

In cosmic break,females are always better fighters ^^

Byne vs Bynegirl 1v1 go!

I personally want to see Squidol vs Squidol girl o3o....

DEM TENTACLES
AND SQUID INK

most messy battle EVAR
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
DEM TENTACLES
AND SQUID INK

most messy battle EVAR
"Is this really a battle we're watching? At first I knew it was, but now... I'm not so sure..."
"I think it's over, but I can't tell who won... They both just look kind of exhausted and covered in goo..."
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
toy toybox girl all I ahve to say albatros with 40 fly and 40 tec and float dash and gathima missle ams tuned for speed we all know who the real king of cruise missles is Toybawks girl can spammable close range, nuff said

to byne girl byne we all know byne will rape her Why would Byne, not being a sicko rape his own daughter thats just wrong man I cant believe youd think like that

so squid girl bugsy cat with ancient zooka Nobody understands squid ink since nobody ever rolls for him

to aqualia girl my psycho cluster with pacifars beam rifle ams Aquila girl can fly for 40 seconds without needing shaden/fatzelt BS or aura

tl;dr women are our masters
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 pm

knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
toy toybox girl all I ahve to say albatros with 40 fly and 40 tec and float dash and gathima missle ams tuned for speed we all know who the real king of cruise missles is Toybawks girl can spammable close range, nuff said

to byne girl byne we all know byne will rape her Why would Byne, not being a sicko rape his own daughter thats just wrong man I cant believe youd think like that

so squid girl bugsy cat with ancient zooka Nobody understands squid ink since nobody ever rolls for him

to aqualia girl my psycho cluster with pacifars beam rifle ams Aquila girl can fly for 40 seconds without needing shaden/fatzelt BS or aura

Byne Girl = Mighty Byne + Sex Change

Toybox = Toybox + Sex Change

Squidol Girl = Squidol + Sex Change

Aquila Girl = Aquila + Sex Change

You get it?

And yes,women are your masters Cool
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Nisa wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Byne Girl = Mighty Byne + Sex Change

Toybox = Toybox + Sex Change

Squidol Girl = Squidol + Sex Change

Aquila Girl = Aquila + Sex Change

You get it?

And yes,women are your masters Cool

more like transexuals Shocked
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 am

I LOL'ed hard when I found out that Cs-chan turned the Manly-bots into Moe-bots.... The largest of them, ToyBox, became the most loli-est moe-bot this side of CB....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 am

knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok and my fatzelt can still fly for 300 seconds and shot a fucking rail gun out his mouth

and no its a fact that albatross is the king of spamming 8 cruise missles on 1 target ur bound to get the oh fuck kill him target on your back if you use him
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok and my fatzelt can still fly for 300 seconds and shot a fucking rail gun out his mouth

and no its a fact that albatross is the king of spamming 8 cruise missles on 1 target ur bound to get the oh fuck kill him target on your back if you use him

How do I shot a fucking railgun

Spam= DERP MUSH DESTROY RIGHT MOUSE and not click *wait for it to lock on* click
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 pm

knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:

Spam= DERP MUSH DESTROY RIGHT MOUSE and not click *wait for it to lock on* click

Ment to type shoot

dosent matter tho with the over population of arts now wtf toybox gets buffed toybox girl eve army of ameteus i will never ever ever ever ever play ir again

toybox girl is bullshi.t random missles come and kill me out no were -___-
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Ment to type shoot

dosent matter tho with the over population of arts now wtf toybox gets buffed toybox girl eve army of ameteus i will never ever ever ever ever play ir again

toybox girl is bullshi.t random missles come and kill me out no were -___-

Keep using the original toybox which has range on teabag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Boytitan didn't let me down. He failed to kill a toybox loli with a fencer, hurr.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Cori wrote:
Boytitan didn't let me down. He failed to kill a toybox loli with a fencer, hurr.

Did he got teabagged?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 pm

knyx wrote:
Cori wrote:

Did he got teabagged?
Missiles to the face, he chase the toybox loli with gusto afterwards.
Kinda puzzles me how he only did 1k damage even when using a fencer + hate machine when most of the team are arts. With 3k cost too, but we're going off topic nao nishishi.

Last edited by Cori on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Play Boiledeck

make Boytitan cry.

I saw it live when it happed, much joy was had.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Cori wrote:
knyx wrote:
Cori wrote:

Did he got teabagged?
Missiles to the face, he chase the toybox loli with gusto afterwards.
Kinda puzzles me how he only did 1k damage even when using a fencer + hate machine when most of the team are arts. With 3k cost too, but we're going off topic nao nishishi.

thats cause there were 2 aplha strie airs hitting me --
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 pm

i got cyber trolled today

superfly and bronze ball, end up with misty and byron blade Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 am

Mighty Byne Comics - By LXE:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 am

LXE wrote:
Lol,you :3

and Baby byne should be based on something more manly than frog D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 am

LXE wrote:

I LOLD HARD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 am

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
Lol,you :3

and Baby byne should be based on something more manly than frog D:
I didn't make that baby byne, D: (I posed as Byne in both of the pics)
boytitan2 wrote:
I LOLD HARD
Wow, Boytitan's approval! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 am

Where's the 3rd byne? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Where's the 3rd byne? D:
Byne Kid is a Frog lander with a Byne head.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Where's the 3rd byne? D:

he prolly means the "black" byne from the first pic.

the White one from pic 1 and 2 are probably different. (oh you lazy lxe)

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Where's the 3rd byne? D:

I think xz means Might Byne LB, the one with the shotgun Pilebunker AM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the new fan girls
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next