Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new fan girls

Go down 
+32
ziix
LazerRazer
ywxiao
Nisa
IcyAmiki
Fate
Nerf
NovaZero
SkyPanic
necrio
TommoPuppy
boytitan2
Frederica-Bernkastel
Melencholy
nakee
LordShade
shinigami
Xenosnake
knyx
Hyoka
fhoeng
Priskern
StickyKeys
RoboFranky
TiadongIII
Shimapan
xzpwnz
Xynno
Suguri
Raven
Epacsten
SilverySil
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

the new fan girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Xenosnake wrote:
Buy me '-'

the new fan girls - Page 2 Header_back17

Roll =/= Buy

Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 pm

will only roll if its like chibi gara.

prolly wont happen =.=
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm really pissed...Why the hell can't they put the Fan Girls in the Damn Shop? I mean wth. Everyone wants em and to be honest, they would make much better of profit if they were in the damn shop. No, they want us to fking gamble..x_x

Mighty Byne, Mecha Jettter, Zero Saber, Destructor, Toybox are in the Fking shop and Toybox Girl and Mighty Byne Girl are not in there..x_x

I wouldn't be pissed if i was able to get 2 of em out of the 4..no..We can't get none unless we Garapon and the chances of getting em i bet are medium..x_x They're not even like robots that have many abilites/guns. They're just like Zero Saber Girl, Mecha Jetter Girl and Destructor Girl.

And i was planning on saving too..Now i know i don't need to..x_x..I ain't trying for crap to get them now...x_x
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Aaargh, gara only? I am shocked but I forgive CyberStep.

I just hope all four are in the same garapon. Weapons in the gara better be decent too.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Melencholy wrote:
I'm really pissed...Why the hell can't they put the Fan Girls in the Damn Shop? I mean wth. Everyone wants em and to be honest, they would make much better of profit if they were in the damn shop. No, they want us to fking gamble..x_x
Actually, I'm sure their profits are going to be much higher with them in gara. Typical fangirl prices would be 100 Rt each. x5 rolling a gara is 200 Rt. If anyone that really wants one rolls a x5 once, they're paying as much as they would for two fangirls. If they really want one and don't get it, they'll keep rolling. As long as they sell probably even 1/4 as many through gara as they would via shop, they're making a larger profit.

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:

I just hope all four are in the same garapon.
For the fourth time, they are. .-.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Suguri wrote:
Melencholy wrote:
Actually, I'm sure their profits are going to be much higher with them in gara. Typical fangirl prices would be 100 Rt each. x5 rolling a gara is 200 Rt. If anyone that really wants one rolls a x5 once, they're paying as much as they would for two fangirls. If they really want one and don't get it, they'll keep rolling. As long as they sell probably even 1/4 as many through gara as they would via shop, they're making a larger profit.

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:

I just hope all four are in the same garapon.

Shop - EVERYBODY WILL BUY THEM

Garapon - Only the rich will roll endlessly

would you rather have only 20 people roll the garapon

or 200 + buy them in the shop?

the thing that pisses me off is that Garapon is usually full of OP robots.

THESE ARE FANGIRLS GOD DAMMIT. they are NO different to their mech counterparts, they're not even unique like the swimsuit gara or the christmas gara

Thanks for pissing off more of the playerbase cyberstep.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm

rt shop garapon what ever shit bots are shit lmfao at the dumb as who pays for this toybox is shity toybox girl will be shity just with a shity skin only bot who isnt shit is byne girl

and who ever buys a byne girl is getting a personal pile bunker in the ass from me for insulting manyle byne I will also be using the 90-105 dmg a hit byne

again lol at the horny dumb fucks who pay for this shit ROFL

good side more walking bots that are free kills another win win situation for me ^__^

btw waifu fags are waifu fags go outside talk to a girl get some pussy its not to hard

yes I love being a asshole problem Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:34 pm

LordShade wrote:

Personally? I'd rather have only 20 people get them, because if it's like with Nicole where 70% of the server is vomiting ink and disordering everything with Squidol Girl it'll be almost as shitty as the obnoxious booster trouble spam by nicoles.

And Cyberstep will definitely pull a much larger profit from putting them in gara. Aside from what I've already stated, keep in mind that people can just grind alts on JP to gift Rt shop bots to their main account for free. You can't gift gara rolls, though.
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Suguri wrote:
Melencholy wrote:

Yeah, i know Garapon will make them a much bigger profit since alot of people want to gamble..but it still sucks they aren't shop cause their abilites aren't exactly the same as their robot counterparts.

That's how i sort of see it.

Last edited by Melencholy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
LordShade wrote:

Personally? I'd rather have only 20 people get them, because if it's like with Nicole where 70% of the server is vomiting ink and disordering everything with Squidol Girl it'll be almost as shitty as the obnoxious booster trouble spam by nicoles.

And Cyberstep will definitely pull a much larger profit from putting them in gara. Aside from what I've already stated, keep in mind that people can just grind alts on JP to gift Rt shop bots to their main account for free. You can't gift gara rolls, though.

Cyberstep uses Garapon! Profit Rises sharply, Happiness Falls Dramatically!

Playerbase uses Revolt! Happiness Falls Dramatically, Cyberstep is stunned!

Cyberstep uses Desperation Move. It Failed to take any effect!

Playerbase uses Quit! Its a One Hit KO! Cyberstep has fainted!

only hope now is that Tempura sees that this will KILL overall player satisfaction and he puts them in the shop to be unique to the JP version.

once again, these are no different to their mech counterparts.

mighty byne girl is just a mighty byne with a different model

toybox girl is just a toybox with a different model

squidol girl is and will still be shit because honestly, who the hell uses squidol?

Aquila Girl is just aquila. inb4 10 TGH.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm

They won't be in Gara because THAT would be stupid.

Hahahaha I crack me up!
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 pm

LordShade wrote:

Cyberstep uses Desperation Move. It Failed to take any effect!

That will be Ivis. Profits rise sharply.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 pm

eiteher way ill see it again waifu fag bots are waste of rt I will lmfao at everyone who waste there money on this and ass rape em with real gara bots like vangaurd and suzaku with serions hd waste of money ur paying for a dam skin ^__^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 pm

not getting them either way...

well, perhaps aquila if she has a good booster so I can take it off and put it somewhere else
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm

necrio wrote:
not getting them either way...

well, perhaps aquila if she has a good booster so I can take it off and put it somewhere else

inb4 non removable booster that makes her a huge target, thus making her useless.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

LordShade wrote:

Why do you think C.S. has a self-destruct signature move?

justasplanned.jpg

LordShade wrote:

squidol girl is and will still be shit because honestly, who the hell uses squidol?
Squidol is fantastic. Low cost, good str and tec with both of them balanced, L-size support has nice weapon selection, and his internal is extremely good. Nobody uses him because support's unpopular, and the gara he's in is even less popular.

LordShade wrote:

10 tgh is all you need. It's her having the same 2 core tgh as Aquila that has me worried.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Suguri wrote:
LordShade wrote:

Why do you think C.S. has a self-destruct signature move? inb4 hot springs update. THEY ALREADY DID THE BEACH UPDATE

justasplanned.jpg

LordShade wrote:

Squidol is fantastic. Low cost, good str and tec with both of them balanced, L-size support has nice weapon selection being one of 3 bots right now that can use a large bazooka, and his internal is extremely good . Nobody uses him because support's unpopular, and the gara he's in is even less popular.

LordShade wrote:

10 tgh is all you need. It's her having the same 2 core tgh as Aquila that has me worried. durr hurr *beatdown*

Lower prices, people want to roll moar, pt in shop, moar people will buy, even if you make them worth twice the usual price of a fangirl I'd still pay 200 for Byne girl (or Toybox girl if she's not a total point coffin and the missiles are good).

Hell, do what they did with Renny and make an expensive one available in shop, and put her in the garapwn. I would not mind that.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Suguri wrote:
LordShade wrote:

justasplanned.jpg

LordShade wrote:

Squidol is fantastic. Low cost, good str and tec with both of them balanced, L-size support has nice weapon selection, and his internal is extremely good. Nobody uses him because support's unpopular, and the gara he's in is even less popular.

LordShade wrote:

10 tgh is all you need. It's her having the same 2 core tgh as Aquila that has me worried.

me too, but may be she got milk burst or smt lol!

btw
4 girls in one garage, don't worry that much, atleast you got one of them and i like to having aquila and toybox girl than others
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
Suguri wrote:
LordShade wrote:

justasplanned.jpg

LordShade wrote:

LordShade wrote:

me too, but may be she got milk burst or smt lol!

btw
4 girls in one garage, don't worry that much, atleast you got one of them and i like to having aquila and toybox girl than others

inb4 plum garapon has 10 gold prizes to facilitate 4 top prizes
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

knyx wrote:
Hell, do what they did with Renny and make an expensive one available in shop, and put her in the garapwn. I would not mind that.
Best thing CS did so far, but that sort of thing is only possible if they have another type of BD for that bot first. Way I see it, they only managed to get a limited edition shop Renny because of how she had 2 BD types: purple hair and blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Whiners, Crybabies, self entitled spoiled rotten children! You're no different than a 3 year old in a toystore throwing a fit because you're not getting your way. No, fuck YOU. Go try to boycott. I'm going to spend 500 bucks come next gara, and guess what? I'll rollfase your faggot UC bots. No such thing as a free lunch in this world. You cried about x bot being in gara only, they make a renny and you STILL cry. Bullshit. Faggots, Whiners, pussies, poor people!! YOURE ALL POOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 pm

'Kay.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm

trololololo weeop
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

see my friends? thats why i quit!

din dun din - when your wallet start to hurt-
kick the Devs in the butt-
like no angry german kid-
i do use nerd rage-quit- din dun din

the ppl say that vampires doesnt exist, but devs are always leeching money from gamers like that mythical creatures-
wonder if you show em' a cross or some garlic they start weakening... bom

What a Face
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

From how it looks like at least they're prolly S class and can hold weapon. THAT IS a MAJOR improvement imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new fan girls   the new fan girls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the new fan girls
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next