Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam

Go down 
+3
NovaZero
Feign
Bass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bass
Newcomer
Newcomer

This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam Empty
PostSubject: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 am

Ever since the day this was offered, a friend of mine invited me and some others to register using the 20,000 UC offer. Since then, I have not received any UC and neither has he. I tried contacting GMs multiple times and sent them dozens of emails and no response. I am not looking for charity from you guys but am asking for help. If you see a GM, please PM them about the problem. I even told Gorilla in-game and he just said "later later". Many other people are having this problem and I am beginning to become impatient. I know this is a beta and all, but if no one is there to hear the problems that are going on; the final version will have many complaining about chaos. I mean really, just look at the last UC ghost tree event. Dozens of people entered and there wasn't any UC. Until everyone timed out and tried 3 more times, still nothing.

Hopless these members are, the majority left because all was dropped were blue disks. And the last minute however, they dropped UC right before the time was up. Coming at the last minute? Only one GM there to do so, even when she (miso) had problems in taking out the enemy? I know there are bad days and all but ignorance and neglect is not the ultimate answer.

tl;dr: PLEASE CONTACT THE GMs ABOUT THE INVITE A FRIEND ISSUE. THEY ARE IGNORING PMs AND TOPICS ON THE MAIN SITE. AND FOR ME, FINDING THEM IN-GAME IS RARE. AND WHEN THEY DO SHOW UP, THEY JUST BRUSH ME OFF

Sorry for the caps as I am impatient. Now the majority of you think I'm a (insert derogatory name here). And honestly, I apologize for this. I don't know what to do anymore

EDIT: I have heard of others actually getting UC from this invite a friend offer. Hell, many used their same IP address and got it. On the other hand, there are a well handful if not bunch who did not get UC at all
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

The 20,000 UC goes to the person who referred the game to you, not to you.

Also, there's 12 days left until the wipe. It's not an excuse for GM laxity with events, but just to put it in perspective hopefully you can be patient enough to wait until the live release and get whatever prize they give to all who participated in Beta.
Back to top Go down
Bass
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 am

Feign wrote:
The 20,000 UC goes to the person who referred the game to you, not to you.

Also, there's 12 days left until the wipe. It's not an excuse for GM laxity with events, but just to put it in perspective hopefully you can be patient enough to wait until the live release and get whatever prize they give to all who participated in Beta.

>
Quote :
Both you and the person you introduce will receive 20,000 UC each as a present.

Hmmm

Regardless, the person who referred me didn't get UC either
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 am

Wait a day.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 am

... Well, I just looked again and yes, I clearly missed that. Whoops!

Nevermind my previous post.

Except to note that at this stage in the Beta, there's not a whole lot left to do but wait, really. There will be one more release of robots to get the inventory to include ALL of the money-purchasable robots in the game.

I'm assuming they'll just dump the normal robots into the shop after the game goes live... Oh yeah, there's at least as many UC purchasable robots in the JP version as there are real money purchasable ones. Most of them are the bots that are only available by getting parts from quest drops and such right now. In the JP version, UC is much more important for getting weapons than it is for getting bots.
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Well not prob to me... i got my 60k UC already after a day =w=b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Well it has been about 4 days and honestly the same thing happened to me and a buddy of mine. He has been playing every day so he sure as hell logged in. Yet we both have not got any UC from this promo.
Back to top Go down
Replekia
Replekia

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm

I used 3 of my extra email accounts to make 3 accounts. I got UC accredited to both my main (60k) and secondary (20k) accounts within 10 minutes of logging in with the fakes. I've had fun using the event to get 80k on a secondary account to absolutely massacre the max of rank <7> battles, I managed a 5 digit score in a 10v10 match~

This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam Winjp
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Well it has been about 4 days and honestly the same thing happened to me and a buddy of mine. He has been playing every day so he sure as hell logged in. Yet we both have not got any UC from this promo.

my reply from tempura:

"I'm sorry, but at this time I am not at liberty to reissue emails or UC for the Friend Invitation Campaign.

I apologize if it didn't work out for you. We'll try to improve the system before running another similar campaign. Please remember, this is a beta test, and we're still trying to work the kinks out of our system.

Again, apologies if the campaign didn't work for you, but right now there's nothing I can do.

I hope that you will continue to play and enjoy our game."

So we will never et the UC? *sigh* lets wait a new system next... umm.. year
Back to top Go down
Replekia
Replekia

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Fatebreaker wrote:
So we will never get the UC? *sigh* lets wait a new system next... umm.. year
I'm sure this even will pop back up come full release when 20k UC will actually be an amazing help, and it'll have the kinks worked out by then.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Bass wrote:
Ever since the day this was offered, a friend of mine invited me and some others to register using the 20,000 UC offer. Since then, I have not received any UC and neither has he. I tried contacting GMs multiple times and sent them dozens of emails and no response. I am not looking for charity from you guys but am asking for help. If you see a GM, please PM them about the problem. I even told Gorilla in-game and he just said "later later". Many other people are having this problem and I am beginning to become impatient. I know this is a beta and all, but if no one is there to hear the problems that are going on; the final version will have many complaining about chaos. I mean really, just look at the last UC ghost tree event. Dozens of people entered and there wasn't any UC. Until everyone timed out and tried 3 more times, still nothing.

Hopless these members are, the majority left because all was dropped were blue disks. And the last minute however, they dropped UC right before the time was up. Coming at the last minute? Only one GM there to do so, even when she (miso) had problems in taking out the enemy? I know there are bad days and all but ignorance and neglect is not the ultimate answer.

tl;dr: PLEASE CONTACT THE GMs ABOUT THE INVITE A FRIEND ISSUE. THEY ARE IGNORING PMs AND TOPICS ON THE MAIN SITE. AND FOR ME, FINDING THEM IN-GAME IS RARE. AND WHEN THEY DO SHOW UP, THEY JUST BRUSH ME OFF

Sorry for the caps as I am impatient. Now the majority of you think I'm a (insert derogatory name here). And honestly, I apologize for this. I don't know what to do anymore

EDIT: I have heard of others actually getting UC from this invite a friend offer. Hell, many used their same IP address and got it. On the other hand, there are a well handful if not bunch who did not get UC at all

.-. They ip track you,
And whats the point of even doing tht when you get 500k a money tree event?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam   This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam Empty

Back to top Go down

This whole UC invite a friend event is a scam
Page 1 of 1