Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"

Go down 
+8
cheongzewei
Nisa
CapeMike
Vallyel
Revelation
xzpwnz
SaberAlter
Hyoka
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" Empty
PostSubject: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 am

What do you get if you have "Degeneration" as your clan, and put a sign on your Team battle room saying "[EVENT] BALLER ROOM 99", choose 30 vs 30 and select Green Fields as the battle arena? THE BIGGEST TROLL EVER TO HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FACE OF THE COSMIC ARKS!!!
*EDIT - UPLOADED THE SCREENSHOT*
Spoiler:

If you were playing at the time, you would have noticed AppleMecha and a few other people.got multiple Cannon Baller Golds.

The question of today is, "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"

At the start of the event, all my cannonballers were on 0 exp, and had uncustomised stats, so if you the cannonballers in the shops, those were what my ones looked like, and the specs were the same as well.

On my final match (I got bored and rage quit), They were lvl 1 and had 140hp.

Last edited by LXE on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 am

Three Mechleds disguised as Cannon Ballers.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:10 am

mine were lvl1 as well, i played the first match and then just quit because its impossible to beat hoppers in score
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 am

I lagged the hell out so decided to join a epoch and become a garbageman
Back to top Go down
Revelation
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 am

My Tri-Nazi Cannon Ballers at lv 3,4, and 5 respectively. None leveled up and highest ranked was 2nd, then quickly dropped to 24th. Hoppers >_>.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 am

xzpwnz wrote:
I lagged the hell out so decided to join a epoch and become a garbageman

vallyel and your parents are so proud of you , keep up the good work xz
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 am

Wish I coulda been in that event today...'course, I'm no good with short boost anyway...if I'd had the time, I woulda gone Boost Run on all 3 of mine...maybe colored them to blend in with the ground.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 am

KANBARA IS A FUXING HAXOR.

POWERSPOT OMEGA HIPPO GOGOGO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 am

My primary was a level 5 with all capacity + internal upgrades. Besides that, duel slayer bit and a ton of experience killing noobs. I only played twice, but I got 3rd and 2nd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 am

Nisa wrote:
KANBARA IS A FUXING HAXOR.

POWERSPOT OMEGA HIPPO GOGOGO!

I was in the matching when that happened, unfortunately I didn't get to witness it!
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 am

it wasn't that big of a troll, that award goes to hakua for english ivis.

Anyway, i've chased down kanbara for a while, and i saw partial setup.

Slayer wonder bit + short boost to get close and choppy.

as for me, i had a lv 1 unused cannonballer,

the other 2 were lv 4 with blast guard, bullet guard, cost upgrade and wep upgrade.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 pm

3 lvl 6 hoppers didnt do much against those hipproids at that ppl got blue ones -__-

guess what tress gave me wonder drugs -____- barriers RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Mine were all untuned =(

But, thanks to that match

I put all of them on increase internal weapon.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Mine were all stock, straight from the store. I only got the chance to participate in one match anyway so it would have been a waste to level them up, considering my skill level.
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
sweetcakes

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 am

lvl 5 ballers with cost, weap and sway (best I could muster). One had slayer bit, the other had missiles, and the third had dual rifles. In addition to that, I sucked bad compared to the practice matches. HOW CAN A TANK HOP? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"   Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannonballer Event Troll and "What are the Specs of all three of your Cannonballers you used in the Event?"
Page 1 of 1