Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why hasnt CS thought of this?

Go down 
+3
Suguri
knyx
raven322
7 posters
AuthorMessage
raven322
raven322

Male Posts : 29

why hasnt CS thought of this? Empty
PostSubject: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

A recruit a friend system like let say i have like 20 or so friends that be interested in this game and they enter my acct name and my acct gets 10 rt per person and they get special item for being recruited like a special bot or rare weapons or something.

it would increase the player base and give a way for UC bot users to get some rt on the side.
Back to top Go down
http://livestre.am/EsxF
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

raven322 wrote:
A recruit a friend system like let say i have like 20 or so friend that be interested in this game and they enter my acct name and my acct gets 10 rt per person and they get special item for being recruited like a special bot or rare weapons or something.

it would increase the player base and give a way for UC bot users to get some rt on the side.

Herpa derpity doo I can make 20 fake accounts and grind them to squares for the Rt easy.

Referrals don't work unless the game lowers the damn prices.

Which other game costs $5 just for eye candy? And $9 to tune that eye candy once?
Back to top Go down
raven322
raven322

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm

knyx wrote:
raven322 wrote:
A recruit a friend system like let say i have like 20 or so friend that be interested in this game and they enter my acct name and my acct gets 10 rt per person and they get special item for being recruited like a special bot or rare weapons or something.

Herpa derpity doo I can make 20 fake accounts and grind them to squares for the Rt easy.

Which other game costs $5 just for eye candy? And $9 to tune that eye candy once?

They could alter it so your recruited friend have get past certain in game rank to be rewarded and yourself
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm

raven322 wrote:
knyx wrote:
raven322 wrote:

They could alter it so your recruited friend have get past certain in game rank to be rewarded and yourself

Anything up to pentagon is easy modo.
Back to top Go down
raven322
raven322

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

knyx wrote:
raven322 wrote:
knyx wrote:

Ive been on diamond since December.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm

You should be able to break diamond in a week or two, tops.

And on this topic, I'm actually grinding an alt in CBJP to diamond so I can gift Squidol Girl to my main, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:58 pm

raven322 wrote:
knyx wrote:
raven322 wrote:

Ive been on diamond since December.

I started playing on Feb27 and I'm level 20.
Back to top Go down
raven322
raven322

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Shimapan wrote:

Been busy with other games. Back on topic though just a thought it be idea CS could explore if it can be set up right.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I hit triangle in a day,and square in 2
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 am

raven322 wrote:
Shimapan wrote:

Been busy with other games. Back on topic though just a thought it be idea CS could explore if it can be set up right.

been studying for exams for 2 weeks and didn't play except epoch. Anyways back to topic, there really isn't much that people won't exploit. Make it so that their friend have to buy at least $50 in Rt or something. Other then that, it is very easy to level up a UC only account to give yourself that easy RT.
Back to top Go down
hawk667
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah and I got crown rank in a few hours. Rolling Eyes
That's not the point and your all just showing off when in reality you all just have no lives. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 pm

lolwut?
Crown rank, like that Kanbara owo?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 pm

hawk667 wrote:
Yeah and I got crown rank in a few hours. Rolling Eyes
That's not the point and your all just showing off when in reality you all just have no lives. Laughing

Achievement unlocked: Autism Mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why hasnt CS thought of this?   why hasnt CS thought of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

why hasnt CS thought of this?
Page 1 of 1