Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an iteresting thought for a weapon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mxe363
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

an iteresting thought for a weapon Empty
PostSubject: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:20 pm

had an idea for a weapon that i wanted to share w/ the world cause i thought that it might be an interesting concept and some thing that CB does not have a lot of(to my knowledge).

Concept: a purely defensive weapon.

main\body weapon: like a small mine gun, usable to set down small spikes or some thing in the ground that detonates and blasts a stunned bot into the air.
it should not be very powerful, just enough to hurt a bit and stall an advancing mech and maybe halt his/her assault for half a second. maybe chance to burn?

something to think on but i have no idea how hard that would be to program and keep track of (maybe only X number of mines at a time?)

and if it does get implemented then maybe as a drop in quest or as an hugely expensive UC purchase not pure RT

feel free to post your own ideas to or comments but please keep it realistic and constructive
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Mine launcher already in CBJP.
Back to top Go down
mxe363
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 pm

cool ty
how does it work there?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Dunno, it's garapawn and I don't have the dollar for it, doesn't look like any people use it either.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm

There's also a Knife and Bomb Weapon (Only Available for Skullgiant)

Slash Slash, Grenade Spread
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
There's also a Knife and Bomb Weapon (Only Available for Skullgiant)

Slash Slash, Grenade Spread

Is it an unlimited sub like Victor or limited like Byne? Or half-limited like Lancerlot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an iteresting thought for a weapon   an iteresting thought for a weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

an iteresting thought for a weapon
Page 1 of 1