Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who plays jp version of this game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
En-zan
En-zan

Male Posts : 22

who plays jp version of this game? Empty
PostSubject: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:00 pm

i need help. Especially with missions.

I just can't finish the missions in this game all alone... <__>

and i want to know where are the EN players of jp version of this game usually hang around.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:06 pm

There is no specific place really but its generally pold city on top of garage.. that's where you get your help.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 pm

One thing to note, try not to speak english in thye public.(we have a good reason not to speak in the public.)
Back to top Go down
En-zan
En-zan

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 am

Oh yeah, may i know the Guild of EN Players in c21-jp?
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 am

En-zan wrote:

Moe21 is the guild we use in c21 JP (was originally made as a MoeJustice Branch in c21 but as MoeJustice was broken by RIEA >_> I guess it just became a plain normal EN guild for c21 jp)

Ask myself if im on c21 JP (IGN Dune) or MrCakes here whos the subleader (IGN Rho) for an invite...

As for where we usually sit at there's no set spot as we kinda travel between planets to farm/etc/etc though we are always on channel 4.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 am

Dune wrote:
En-zan wrote:

Moe21 is the guild we use in c21 JP (was originally made as a MoeJustice Branch in c21 but as MoeJustice was broken by RIEA >_> I guess it just became a plain normal EN guild for c21 jp)

Ask myself if im on c21 JP (IGN Dune) or MrCakes here whos the subleader (IGN Rho) for an invite...

As for where we usually sit at there's no set spot as we kinda travel between planets to farm/etc/etc though we are always on channel 4.

i prob gona play the JP version until the next beta comes out for ENG.

I will have my same ign as the one in the ENG version. So i keep an eye out for yall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who plays jp version of this game?   who plays jp version of this game? Empty

Back to top Go down

who plays jp version of this game?
Page 1 of 1