Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who here still plays in Arcantus?

Go down 
+5
Ryuuichiro
mechaRev
thansung1994
rei_hunter
Tickle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who here still plays in Arcantus? Empty
PostSubject: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 am

Plain and simple question, I need someone to farm with me tomorrow. It's the only game mode I enjoy and happens to be playable with basically any moe / bot your heart desires. Yes, to most it's a boring farm fest, but for me it's fun, calming, and the only game mode where I can finally take a break from all the bullshit people put me through in arena.

That being said, anyone care to farm with me? (at leas the first 4 areas, and only 1 person, since boosts split with 3 - 5).

EDIT: Another question, who still plays against Frac? I wouldnt mind doing afew frac runs before starting my journey in arcantus.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 am

I farm arcantus sometimes, but only with event drop multipliers are on.
And screwed price for sushi demotivates me too =__=
(Though i havent seen single sushi for 2 last zaars)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 am

i'll arcantus with ya, if you can give me a time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
i'll arcantus with ya, if you can give me a time Very Happy

Maybe later today, I'll message you on skype when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
thansung1994
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

hmmm i'll go with ya Very Happy of cuz IF the server back on soon bounce
GM probaly gonna do x2 everything since it took 2 days for Upgrade
i have free times at 6:00 AM (server time ) sometimes 7:00 AM and i sometimes play till 12:00AM ( it 3:00AM at my time zone )
find someone name <=Leona=> - it the only acc i use for Arcantus running (use Serpha fly around doing Nova )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

thansung1994 wrote:
hmmm i'll go with ya Very Happy of cuz IF the server back on soon bounce
GM probaly gonna do x2 everything since it took 2 days for Upgrade
i have free times at 6:00 AM (server time ) sometimes 7:00 AM and i sometimes play till 12:00AM ( it 3:00AM at my time zone )
find someone name <=Leona=> - it the only acc i use for Arcantus running (use Serpha fly around doing Nova )

>seraph novas

Doesn't sound like we'll have much fun at all.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm

I guess I'd like to only if they make some sort of x2 or something

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
I guess I'd like to only if they make some sort of x2 or something

They might, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 pm

I do it for Packet's Quest.
Other than that, screw it. I can get more mats soloing Berz 2* for 15 minutes than 5 hours on that shitty game mode.

Oh, and since Frac is pretty much the same as Berz, we can do that, too. Although it'll be max of 2* and we need, like 3 or 4 people who know how to actually fight it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
I do it for Packet's Quest.
Other than that, screw it. I can get more mats soloing Berz 2* for 15 minutes than 5 hours on that shitty game mode.

Oh, and since Frac is pretty much the same as Berz, we can do that, too. Although it'll be max of 2* and we need, like 3 or 4 people who know how to actually fight it.

>shitty game mode

Another fag who only plays the game for benefits and not fun, okay.

inb4 I get some silly post about how it isn't fun, when people think arena is fun and don't complain about that. If you're here to talk shit about arcantus, then why even open the thread at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

> you taking that comment too seriously
> me not that surprised

i'm not totally a "hater" of arcantus; i DID state the fact why I'd prefer other things over it; the focal point of your argument was "arena" where in fact I didn't even mention arena...I laid out Berz as a counter example... we're all entitled to our own idea of fun -- for me it's the fast-paced action, immediate reaping of rewards (hence, berz rushing)

but yea, sure, whatever; Saturday, server time -- lay out a time and I might just join in with you and rei-rei if I'm not gonna do anything else, that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
> you taking that comment too seriously
> me not that surprised

i'm not totally a "hater" of arcantus; i DID state the fact why I'd prefer other things over it; the focal point of your argument was "arena" where in fact I didn't even mention arena...I laid out Berz as a counter example... we're all entitled to our own idea of fun -- for me it's the fast-paced action, immediate reaping of rewards (hence, berz rushing)

but yea, sure, whatever; Saturday, server time -- lay out a time and I might just join in with you and rei-rei if I'm not gonna do anything else, that is

Get out, logicfag.
Back to top Go down
Finn
Finn

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 am

If u see me online, just message me and ill join u in arc or frac if im not sleeping/lagging. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:05 am

Finn wrote:
If u see me online, just message me and ill join u in arc or frac if im not sleeping/lagging. Sleep

Oh, hey fest.
Back to top Go down
Lazgrane
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 am

Arcantus? aww I get in each week for treasure hunting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 am

Lazgrane wrote:

What a surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:24 am

Lazgrane wrote:

You on now? And got drop tickets?
Back to top Go down
thansung1994
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

hmmm ...
so fun is the main problems here ...
Chibi run ? XD
i know i dumb at fun thing x.x
but still can i join ya ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

thansung1994 wrote:
hmmm ...
so fun is the main problems here ...
Chibi run ? XD
i know i dumb at fun thing x.x
but still can i join ya ????

Sorry, already started since nobody joined me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 am

19k UC. Cool amount.

I did some treasure hunting too, but laggspikes made me lost both Nicoles Malices. Had to rush the rest of the zones to avoid losing the treasures and the cubes that i had won so far...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 am

RedBriefJ. I'm about to head to EN. :3... if you're still around for this post.

Otherwise, catch me another time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am

rei_hunter wrote:
RedBriefJ. I'm about to head to EN. :3... if you're still around for this post.

Otherwise, catch me another time!

Check my earlier post.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 am

lmao @ that 3x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 am

rei_hunter wrote:
lmao @ that 3x.

:3c
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

I'd Arcantus more if someone had a treasure map that I could follow to get the UC every week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays in Arcantus?   Who here still plays in Arcantus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here still plays in Arcantus?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next