Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your PVP Successfulness here!

Go down 
+125
Gerrion
Relict?
milk
Zwiebel Force
mico034
LostOne
Silvershine
RaulZhao
Valkyrie
Andrax
God is a Cat Girl
yuhno
tanjinyi
NotZetsubou
Mie
Stikbau
_ADD
Arti
DavidRain
Poppet
blead
Kainagi
Alpherior
ArturiaPendragon
EvannGeo
Rainzs-Again
wonjoon
Reinel
dsp
Mew
Yokura
Midreus
mikuri
SL the Pyro
Kirika
IzayoiZana
Eridian
rawrz
Wisp
Retrias
frizky
BerryCritz
Winty
Reborns
Asagi-san
Tryrant
Jello
Z'gok_E
Mintattak
Stickboy
MAUMAU
Nineball
Raiser
Malphes
FreedomFighter
nzlk
Scott-kip
suzuru
Fireflywater
Raki
darboy
AthenaWyrm
Kurata
That_Wiesel_Guy
Nymph~
Cybernetic
Rinrin
B2Seeker
Trill
Turkeysaur
Aethernet
.nyappy.
lwllw
chengsta
AnTi90d
DrakeHead
Rathalia
CapeMike
IronDicks
yilx
Kurt
Astral_Dono
Seele00
fggt
Shikaze
Koichimaru
Courius
monkeytheifx
FrozenEdge
NumeroDoS
knyx
FireKiller87
Emeraldsun
reVelske
RoboFranky
rehpic
Broken
Signilde
Hagane
inzane14
boytitan2
(´・ω・`)
Shaftronics
Kobrakai
RenExceed
Kitouski
mogimus
Senhime
Noirel
CelestiaL
Frederica-Bernkastel
Tuskin
Dune
Abolla
StickyKeys
Nilla
Suguri
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Aria
LazerRazer
ziix
Nisa
necrio
129 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 am

ive had my 1..2....3...4....'s. i dont need to post them. frankly, if im paying attention enough to get first... you should all be ashamed of yourselves and embaressed. cuz that means, probably drunk, or half sober, im better than you.

this. thread. is. meaningless. and nothing but a bravado full of hulk hogan flexin..... the rock smack down remake, of shit talkin.

business has spoken.

and probably, when paying attention... not on facebook, or on the phone, or something...

have killed you.

/thread.

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 am

Business wrote:
ive had my 1..2....3...4....'s. i dont need to post them. frankly, if im paying attention enough to get first... you should all be ashamed of yourselves and embaressed. cuz that means, probably drunk, or half sober, im better than you.

this. thread. is. meaningless. and nothing but a bravado full of hulk hogan flexin..... the rock smack down remake, of shit talkin.

business has spoken.

and probably, when paying attention... not on facebook, or on the phone, or something...

have killed you.

/thread.

Not sure if trolling... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 am

ps. all my 1-5's = untuned. step your game up.

Stickboy wrote:
Business wrote:

business has spoken.

have killed you.

/thread.

Not sure if trolling... scratch

no troll. some people just cant handle fact.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 am

Business wrote:
stuff
alternatively they're paying even less attention than you were

game over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 am

Midreus wrote:
Business wrote:
stuff
alternatively they're paying even less attention than you were

game over

game over is when im 1, and my team wins by 8k+ cost. and you like, ' business, why you use tbg?"

and i loli.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 am

but, most of the time, im with circles, or stars who might as well be circles in BRD so... ::shrug::

can only do "so" much. sometimes you need people to not feed, or not be down syndrome,.... it happens. deal with it accordingly, pay attention accordingly, switch rooms, accordingly.

point remains... this thread is the great one dwayne johnson rudy poo 100 % grade A monkey crap of lol i got #1, :::screen pic:::

even if your team lost.

wtb realness.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 am

yeah well the thread is asking for your success, not your team's success. not like you can help it if your team sucks several different kinds of equine balls

also protip: there's an edit button
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 am

Stop double posting Business otherwise i'll give you a warning
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Huh, PS breaking, item farming for many health kits, not showing the items, and somehow having plenty of ammo left over...
Lol, big talk from someone who's one of the worst players in cosmic break and doesn't leave level 5 rooms
P.S. If you're ever in a room with me I'll turn into yui (not like you'd know who he is since you never leave level 5 rooms anyway)
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Huh, PS breaking, item farming for many health kits, not showing the items, and somehow having plenty of ammo left over...
Lol, big talk from someone who's one of the worst players in cosmic break and doesn't leave level 5 rooms
P.S. If you're ever in a room with me I'll turn into yui (not like you'd know who he is since you never leave level 5 rooms anyway)

The guy from SF or that other guy who only spams Ballista Shooter Seraphs?

mikuri wrote:
I had fun killing some DOS people ~ Still not finishing to tune, 10 slots left Cool
Spoiler:

Hardly decent DOS players.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:

The guy from SF or that other guy who only spams Ballista Shooter Seraphs?

mikuri wrote:
I had fun killing some DOS people ~ Still not finishing to tune, 10 slots left Cool
Spoiler:

The hk guy that spams ballista shooter on his seraphs who goes out of his way to hunt specific people the entire game
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 am

xzpwnz wrote:
The hk guy that spams ballista shooter on his seraphs who goes out of his way to hunt specific people the entire game

Oh...well, people spamming Seraphs in 80% of CB shit maps are...you know.
Back to top Go down
Reinel
Reinel

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am

Eh, thought I'd post some LoL screenies here. I've nothing notable to show in CB anyway (usually end up at the middle, at the bottom, or somewhere underneath the top 10).

This one was a tri-queue with some of my future clanmates (went over to another with my clan's blessings. ^^").
Spoiler:

This other one is a penta-queue, which ended up incredibly well. Gank after gank after gank and split-pushes simply were too much for the opposing team. I actually was competing for most assists against Rammus. XD I won, yay!

Spoiler:

EDIT: I just realized. I had exactly the same builds over the two games! XD It works, so there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Spoiler:

I love how the top three players on my team all had the same number of frags

Last edited by IronDicks on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler forum stretching content please)
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

Still having fun killing DOS people, this time in EPOCH :3
Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 Sdfssdfsfsdfsdf
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:46 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Lol ;3
I mean that I'll make his score so horrible that it won't show in the matching list
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Lol ;3
I mean that I'll make his score so horrible that it won't show in the matching list
xz so xz
can you teach me how to be xz?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am

necrio wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Lol ;3
xz so xz
can you teach me how to be xz?
No, go home
Being yourself is best
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 am

xzpwnz wrote:

Being yourself is best

xz so waisu.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 am

Came back,and tried epoch does this count as good nao? .-.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:

mikuri wrote:
Spoiler:

Then if you are included, is it good enough now? -.-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

mikuri wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

mikuri wrote:
Spoiler:

Then if you are included, is it good enough now? -.-
Spoiler:

Unsure if insult to injury.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 pm

I don't insult, I posted something I was happy about but according to him, it sucks. So maybe this one will be good enough to show here .___.'
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 pm

They aren't too bad
But considering you're using katalina they aren't too good either
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 am

Spoiler:
Miracles DO happen in Cosmic break!

... Team still lost though. >_<;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your PVP Successfulness here!   Post your PVP Successfulness here! - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your PVP Successfulness here!
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next