Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...

Go down 
+8
Mie
cascon1
Scott-kip
Mew
Suki_Eve
milk
Astral_Dono
Sean
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... Empty
PostSubject: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Miliken and Astral think I should post more but I don't see the big deal...
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Everyone thinks you're inactive and do nothing since you never post. Not only that, but I miss how much you talked to me before I got a boyfriend ;~; You like, went completely silent after that.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Everyone thinks you're inactive and do nothing since you never post. Not only that, but I miss how much you talked to me before I got a boyfriend ;~; You like, went completely silent after that.
That's not my fault. You're never on MSN anymore.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 pm

seaaann, you posted.
could always just, you know...
pm astral or something if she doesn't log on msn.
the talking doesn't have to stop there if she just stops logging on msn.
either way, go around the lounge or any of the less heavy cb threads if you really want to start posting.
i'm sure you can have some fun around here if you really bother to try.

this is some nice news, though.
how have you been, sean?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 pm

I think all the admins need to post more. (With the exception of Astral. She posts quite often.) So yes, please post more. ;w;

Also, I've been too lazy to mention this... But since Sean posted here, and he is in charge of site theme (and links, right?) I guess I'll mention it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 pm

This isn't a sign of me going to start being more active posting. You two just wanted me to post so bad that I thought I would do this just to make you happy. I'm still on everyday though. I just have my online status hidden so no one knows.

Edit: Dang iKray, you ninja'd me. Anywho, I changed the link of the CosmicCalc to Blead's Calc.

Last edited by Sean on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 pm

>Implying MSN is the only way to communicate when you're both registered users on this forum and have PMs.

lolokay.

It is your fault if you didn't put forth the effort to continue talking to a person outside of your silly crutch IM service.

Also, there are threads where you can post. Like Mili's thread he linked you to.

I don't think making a thread with no real topic to "post" and then being a jerk to everyone who's wanting you to post more is going to make either of them happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

suki
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
>Implying MSN is the only way to communicate when you're both registered users on this forum and have PMs.

lolokay.

It is your fault if you didn't put forth the effort to continue talking to a person outside of your silly crutch IM service.

Also, there are threads where you can post. Like Mili's thread he linked you to.

I don't think making a thread with no real topic to "post" and then being a jerk to everyone who's wanting you to post more is going to make either of them happy.
I don't talk to people through PMs. I use it for business and asking people questions in which would not fit anywhere else.

sukisuki wrote:
suki
Oh hi Malphes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm

sukisuki wrote:
hi
How have you been? I've heard that you've been pretty bad lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm

only in the sense that i've been breaking like a million rules lol
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

sukisuki wrote:
only in the sense that i've been breaking like a million rules lol
Oh, well maybe you should stop doing that. That way you wouldn't have to go through all this trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 pm

nah doing this is extremely easy, takes like a minute at most

i usually only need to make like one or two posts anyways

besides last i heard i'm permabanned anyways and i can't be bothered to check if that's true

so yeah

nothing to lose

<- pic related, it's me irl
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 pm

sukisuki wrote:
nah doing this is extremely easy, takes like a minute at most

i usually only need to make like one or two posts anyways

besides last i heard i'm permabanned anyways and i can't be bothered to check if that's true

so yeah

nothing to lose
Oh I see, and yes you are permabanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm

yep

sitting here drinking some tradewinds
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

here, sean.
i gathered up two threads that you can post in once you got some time to waste.
what's your musical taste here
and introducing yourself here
which, honestly.
i'd say you're way overdo for another introduction.
: x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 pm

we know he's chill as fuck
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:53 pm

sukisuki wrote:
yep

sitting here drinking some tradewinds
*looks up "tradewinds drink*
Oh iced tea. I love iced tea!

Miliken wrote:
here, sean.
i gathered up two threads that you can post in once you got some time to waste.
what's your musical taste here
and introducing yourself here
which, honestly.
i'd say you're way overdo for another introduction.
: x
I can never explain my musical taste... Although I can tell you I don't like rap, gospel, or blues music.
As for another introduction. I only need one. No need to clutter it with another one. (Come to think of it... maybe all the Admin/Mod intros should be sticky'd or something...)

Edit: Didn't notice your thread of in the Lounge. Still I don't need two intros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 pm

i like you sean

you're a staff member that isn't a total dick

we need more people with personalities like yours

talking to you makes me feel a little bad about rebelling against the terrible setup we have now

but w/e i'll stick with it until the forums are better
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Sean wrote:

Edit: Didn't notice your thread of in the Lounge. Still I don't need two intros.

Yes you do.

More intros for everyone.

They're suppose to help you get to know one another, y'know.

Also to help know who's a baddie in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 pm

sukisuki wrote:
i like you sean

you're a staff member that isn't a total dick

we need more people with personalities like yours

talking to you makes me feel a little bad about rebelling against the terrible setup we have now

but w/e i'll stick with it until the forums are better
If you have any ideas on how we can make these forums better I would be glad to hear it. I've never really been happen with how we have it set up. So many rules and no one can ever remember them all.
Also if you get a staff that is really strict it just makes you want to rebel. (Trust me, I've been there at work before but I've never acted upon it because I know I would get fired and I need money.) I mean you can't be super relaxed either or nothing would ever get enforced.
If you have any ideas just PM me and I can see if their any good. I'll share them with the other Admins as well.

Suki_Eve wrote:
Sean wrote:

Yes you do.

More intros for everyone.

They're suppose to help you get to know one another, y'know.

Man, everyone feels the need to ninja me today...
Anywho, I feel you know enough about me. There isn't a whole lot that you need to know about me anyways. Heck, even on my Facebook I took out a lot of information just so it would seem plain. I'm weird that way.

Last edited by Sean on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
o shit me covers been blown

me no gusta pale

Quote :
If you have any ideas on how we can make these forums better I would be glad to hear it. I've never really been happen with how we have it set up. So many rules and no one can ever remember them all.
Also if you get a staff that is really strict it just makes you want to rebel. (Trust me, I've been there at work before but I've never acted upon it because I know I would get fired and I need money.) I mean you can't be super relaxed either or nothing would ever get enforced.
If you have any ideas just PM me and I can see if their any good. I'll share them with the other Admins as well.
me and astral have a special surprise coming up

the issue is the best way to make this forum better is to remove a good chunk of the staff that don't have it out for the forum. most of overwatch, several mods, one of the admins (not you, i swear, you're fine.), etc

once we get rid of the issues with the forum's core pillar we can work on making it better. until then, we're going to get constantly hamstringed by the rest of the team working on their own instead of with the forums in mind.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Sean wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

lolokay.

I don't talk to people through PMs. I use it for business and asking people questions in which would not fit anywhere else.

sukisuki wrote:
suki
Oh hi Malphes.

Agreed with you. cat

PMs feel more formal.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

If your online everday then just fucking post in a thread or two, its not hard.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...   Well I don't know... I guess I'll post... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I don't know... I guess I'll post...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next