Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post something here when they fix the lag

Go down 
+2
NovaZero
GreyFalcon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

Post something here when they fix the lag Empty
PostSubject: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

Previous match vs. WIZ ended in a Time Over.

I'm so glad I'm heading out this afternoon, for I do not wish to deal with this insane lag any longer.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 am

NovaZero wrote:
Previous match vs. WIZ ended in a Time Over.

I'm so glad I'm heading out this afternoon, for I do not wish to deal with this insane lag any longer.

Ditto in the Time Over part.... but in a shuffle match.

Pissed off that it's happening while he just got BACK on after a 12 hour offline.... x_x BAKA EXPLOSIVE SPAMMERS.
Back to top Go down
hickwarrior
hickwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Just had some matches, did some missions... And the l........................a...............................................g w.........................................................................................a.............................................................................s

Unbearable. Yea, kinda like the above right now... And I still kept on playing, but the lag was bad ><
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm

What lag? o.O
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 pm

hickwarrior wrote:
Just had some matches, did some missions... And the l........................a...............................................g w.........................................................................................a.............................................................................s

Unbearable. Yea, kinda like the above right now... And I still kept on playing, but the lag was bad ><

Plus the fact people keep spamming explosives... and other server straining stuff does-not-help-one-bit.s alot.

Foxie => lag.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Rein wrote:
hickwarrior wrote:

Plus the fact people keep spamming explosives... and other server straining stuff does-not-help-one-bit.s alot.

Foxie => lag.
<<
Foxie has evil idea now.
Brb getting the most flashy Artillery I can find to make the other team lag like hell.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
hickwarrior wrote:

Foxie => lag.
<<
Foxie has evil idea now.
Brb getting the most flashy Artillery I can find to make the other team lag like hell.

Please do that to BRD NOT WIZ.....XD
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
hickwarrior wrote:

Foxie => lag.
<<
Foxie has evil idea now.

o3o
Kay.
Mwa ha ahahaa DOS SHALL WIN!
With Lag as my shield and the red screen of death as my sword I shall dominate. >:3
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
hickwarrior wrote:

Foxie => lag.
<<
Foxie has evil idea now.

o3o
Kay.
With Lag as my shield and the red screen of death as my sword I shall dominate. >:3

Just don't stand still if they're spamming at you... or you'll still die... like alot of people do....

On another note, it's amusing that you can spam your mains while moving.... IF you're on burning status!!!!!!!!!! No seriously.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Rein wrote:
hickwarrior wrote:

Foxie => lag.
<<
Foxie has evil idea now.

o3o
Kay.

Just don't stand still if they're spamming at you... or you'll still die... like alot of people do....

On another note, it's amusing that you can spam your mains while moving.... IF you're on burning status!!!!!!!!!! No seriously.
when Im on burning status I charge enemy lines spam burning them all.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I <3 my burner.
burn effect + noob players = win

i only wish i had that slash sword to go with it.
oh well.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Weis wrote:
I <3 my burner.
burn effect + noob players = win

i only wish i had that slash sword to go with it.
oh well.
your name seems familiar....
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 pm

my name is all sorts of familiar. but there are alot of ppl who happen to use my name aswell.

or perhaps you saw me walking down the street one day in an MMO? >.>

maybe just the fact that we're on at the same time replying to each other. =p
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Street? What street?
I live in the middle of a forest in a island off the coast of Canada, In a home build on top of a recently abandoned coal mine.
We have no streets....
Theres lots of bunnies though. O3O
....And nope I would of remembered...I think its gaia.
I knew Someone on gaia with a Similar name..
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm

i'm in Canada too.
but not in the middle of a forest island.

i'm in the middle of the city lifestyle where the MMVA's are gonna happen in 2 days and the G20 summit in a week.
it's gonna be hell on earth.

and i was on Gaia. yes.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Weis wrote:
i'm in Canada too.

i'm in the middle of the city lifestyle where the MMVA's are gonna happen in 2 days and the G20 summit in a week.

and i was on Gaia. yes.
What was your name?
And I used to live in Downtown Vancouver. o3o
Fun place.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Foxie wrote:
Weis wrote:
i'm in Canada too.

and i was on Gaia. yes.
What was your name?
Fun place.

user name was Weizkruz
and i don't go there anymore. it's too much of a emo kiddy fest.
i think over the yrs ppl just get worse in that forum. it's been a long long while too.
Toronto Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Weis wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Weis wrote:
i'm in Canada too.

and i was on Gaia. yes.
What was your name?
Fun place.

user name was Weizkruz
and i don't go there anymore. it's too much of a emo kiddy fest.
i think over the yrs ppl just get worse in that forum. it's been a long long while too.
Toronto Ontario.
I only hang around guilds and the lifestyle threads.
fun shit there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something here when they fix the lag   Post something here when they fix the lag Empty

Back to top Go down

Post something here when they fix the lag
Page 1 of 1