Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Soljeter help

Go down 
+3
Suguri
knyx
Zentrino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zentrino

Requesting Soljeter help Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I was just wondering what cartridges I should put on....cuz I can't find any on the forums yet. thx
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Junk him and put the arms and legs on something else.

Trufax.

Or just play him like MJ.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't get why everyone says junk him, iirc his core has some very nice carts and stats.

Playing elsword atm, don't want to keep my party waiting. I'll look into it when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Suguri wrote:
I don't get why everyone says junk him, iirc his core has some very nice carts and stats.

Playing elsword atm, don't want to keep my party waiting. I'll look into it when I'm done.

-Compact core with high base FLY
-Desirable parts, they're godly, especially that 25 cost BS
-LG attack isn't much, and should be used for a last-ditch getaway, although if you're caught in a fight with a lone fat art, it's got good damage and better than jet attack.

He does have revenge shot cart for some flavor instead of the usual mix, and also has moving burst.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 am

I think I'd probably run my (rather generic) build of x7 capacity + quick boost on him. If I had money for a Greinaut, I'd add beam guard and moving burst, put greinaut's arms on him, and use him for alpha striking.

He does have some rather interesting carts, though. Anti-burn on an air could be quite dangerous, only problem is getting burned is extremely situational.
Back to top Go down
Zentrino

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

k thanks, well I have 40 fly on him already....11 slots left. Thinking of amping up my tec. and ye that anti burning thing looks interesting though I kinda like getting burned XD.

Should I put my izuna legs on my soljeter?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 am

Izuna legs are for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 am

Nisa wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:
I am weak, therefore I use izuna legs.

Though in all honesty I would gladly switch to the BS-less izuna LG if I can get my hands on one.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am

I really don't think Izuna LGs are worth the cost. They make your hitbox massive, cost a lot, and the wisps are only really for harassment. I've played rounds where I spent the entire time above the enemy PS with izuna seraph doing nothing but spamming wisps, and most of the time didn't do enough damage to hit top 10, even with their team locking onto me about as much as a hopper.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

What exactly does the Sol tackle do exactly? From what I gather it's like Suz's burning with but with the distance covered by MJ's jet tackle.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 am

It's basically just a stronger version of Mecha Jetter's tackle, with a nicer-looking flame animation.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 am

Suguri wrote:
It's basically just a stronger version of Mecha Jetter's tackle, with a nicer-looking flame animation.

It also targets to a certain extent. A bot with Soljetter LG will actually make an attempt to aim for the bot it's tackling.

I don't think/remember if MJ(G)'s does that...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:09 am

Raven wrote:
Suguri wrote:

It also targets to a certain extent. A bot with Soljetter LG will actually make an attempt to aim for the bot it's tackling.

I don't think/remember if MJ(G)'s does that...
Oh, does it? Yeah, MJ's always goes straight where you're aiming...which is actually nice if you're using it for dodging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Soljeter help   Requesting Soljeter help Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Soljeter help
Page 1 of 1