Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting BRS skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie12321
Newcomer
Newcomer

Requesting BRS skin Empty
PostSubject: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 am

Requesting a Black Rock Shooter skin of Seraph Crimrose HD and BD. Will give 100RT to the most resembling/detailed skin, please submit skins by March 28th.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 am

Wut?
Xz can give you a skin for free fool
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Wut?
Xz can give you a skin for free fool
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
duncha want rt?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

@Cookie12321 wrote:
Requesting a Black Rock Shooter skin of Seraph Crimrose HD and BD. Will give 100RT to the most resembling/detailed skin, please submit skins by March 28th.

If.. only.. I had a darn Seraph ._.

Doubt I'd get one by the 28th anyhow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 am

Free RT sounds like a scam...As a wise Mecha Jetter Girl once said "GET UR OWN RT U LAZY $#@%#*&^&&* WITH A SPATULA!!!"I'd rather buy my own RT, and spam the surveys for it because, I'm not risking my account for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting BRS skin   Requesting BRS skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting BRS skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com