Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Fia V build

Go down 
+2
zerocl
LogenVos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LogenVos

Male Posts : 65

Requesting Fia V build Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Need some suggestion on how to use her and how to tune her up... and how can she mount Magfrit?

Thanks in advance
Logen
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 pm

She can't mount, because Magfrit now is an upgraded Sniper Bit l0l
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Not only does Fia get jipped out of a mount, she loses her BS too (but gains an accesory)

Spoiler:

or something like this if you're willing to g.capa

Spoiler:
Can't say she's better than regular Fia (hell, she's honestly flat out worse), so... she's nice looking, but honestly I'd just suggest slapping something mediocre together for her, no intense amount of tuning will really improve her. Her flaw will always be she has no close range firepower and will be ran over by anything competent. Just get 40 tec/31 fly (hell, you could honestly drop the weapon tunes aswell) and herpderp it up at max range.
Back to top Go down
LogenVos

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 pm

zerocl wrote:

Oh, so her "partner" is just a "glorified free hippo"? No wonder i kinda felt awkward when I got her.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 pm

It's not even a hippo now, it stands in place and shoots at targets, melees them if they get close.

It's like a weird sniper bit upgrade
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

LogenVos wrote:
zerocl wrote:

Oh, so her "partner" is just a "glorified free hippo"? No wonder i kinda felt awkward when I got her.

What Trill said.
Normal Fia/other colors or variations > Fia V any day. Freakin' glad I ended up getting Winberl instead.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah. Fia V is pretty much outclassed by every other version of Fia (so far). Oh woe is me. Mad
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Funny how people don't really acknowledge Magfrit is completely superior to regular unmounted Fia and never even use him yet the second she loses him she's considered vastly worse.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Trill wrote:
It's not even a hippo now, it stands in place and shoots at targets, melees them if they get close.

It's like a weird sniper bit upgrade
Sniper bit has like

literally triple the range on its main weapon though

and does 80% shell damage so it hurts things other than air too
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Emphasis on the weird. Sniper bit can't reuse animations to make an awkward melee attack now can it c3:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

I guess in fairness Magfrit's melee covers her unmounted form's close-range weakness to some degree.

Thing is you could still probably accomplish the same thing with something like Haku Circle Bit or Berz Fly/Haku Dummy Bits on regular fia and have a second booster and the option of mounted Magfrit.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 pm

The magfrit bit is a little weird-er to use since it warps to you after some time. So it can't quite serve the purpose of sniping bits as good as the sniping bits themselves... unless you time when it'll warp, then position yourself such that it is where you want it. Owh. Too much effort for that little benefit.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 pm

That's kinda the point I was getting at with my last post, it's supposed to cover her blind spots/weak points rather than serve an identical function to sniping unit (though it does so in a similar manner).

But, like I also said there are preexisting bits available to the original Fia that serve similar purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Fia V build   Requesting Fia V build Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Fia V build
Page 1 of 1