Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning Malice, what do

Go down 
+2
xzpwnz
Suguri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Tuning Malice, what do Empty
PostSubject: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Not sure at all how I'm going to handle this. I want to prioritize fly, but I'm not sure if I should be using high alpha or high beta; beta drops str, which hurts her WB. And on that note, should I be keeping her str and tec even, or is it okay to pump tec as long as str doesn't zero?

Only tuneup so far on her is a single high boost beta on her AM2.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 pm

WB duration is dependent on str and tec, it takes the lower of the 2 stats and determines the time with it
Do whatever the hell you want
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
WB duration is dependent on str and tec, it takes the lower of the 2 stats and determines the time with it
Do whatever the hell you want
Actually WB duration is dependent on the gap in numbers between str and tec, while WB damage is determined by the lower of the two.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Personal testing confirmed Deadeye Bit's force on its attacks to be a whopping 43. If wonderbits use the same damage formula as non-melee weapons, every 10 str and tec will give an extra 7 damage, so I'd be looking at 50 damage at 20 str 20 tec.

Now the question is, is damage more important than mobility?
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Suguri wrote:

This game mobility = victory
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
Suguri wrote:

This game mobility = victory
True, but Malice complicates it a bit. She's fly-based, but her WB gives her bad booster, making fly not so good when that's up, so I don't know if 1 wlk 40 fly is really going to be better than 10 wlk 20 fly.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Then go for balance, and use speeder tunes/ pure tunes (highs only though). Since your gonna be stuck on the ground with dead-eye active you walk is just as important as your fly.
Back to top Go down
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Sorry to bumped this up.

I'm a little curios on this thread cause I'm a malice user in the game.

Here are my speculation about my test drive on malice.

I've used the float dash on her and boost the fly up to 25 and the rest is walk.

It gives me a lot of trouble when I used the WB. But that was just on my first try until I get to used on it. Its just a matter of patience and technic on playing malice.

With regards to the str and tech build.
Its very important to equalize the both in order to maximize the WB duration of malice.
Her WB also serves as a protection on you when your attack by lots of player all around.

That's all thanks.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:00 am

You know, I always wanted to test a wlk build on Nicole since I don't like flying with bots that aren't airs, since it's not a constant movement, and the fact that her bit inflicts the... boost waste? Whatever is the name on her.
Which makes her move by little bits when the bit is being used. Now, if you have high wlk, she can run at a somewhat fast speed and while you use her bit.

Maybe tomorrow I will do some tests by using parts from other bots that are wlk tuned, and see how it goes.
I will report results by tomorrow or so.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:21 am

This really didn't need to be bumped, especially considering the age. If it was something you wanted to know about that badly, go make a new thread about it.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
-snip-
Almost every good Nicole tunes wlk. I still enjoy fly-based float dash Nicole, but two out of three of mine in EN are wlk-based. I exclusively use fly-based in JP though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Malice, what do   Tuning Malice, what do Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuning Malice, what do
Page 1 of 1