Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you tune ur Malice?

Go down 
+9
Turkeysaur
Intet
God is a Cat Girl
FireKiller87
ngelicdark
Courius
BNOISE
Suguri
jecxDvirux
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

Male Posts : 21

How do you tune ur Malice? Empty
PostSubject: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 am

Hello there!

How do you guys tuned your Malice and what are the cartridge that you use on Malice?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am

Suguri wrote:
Drawing attention to this again, because it's very apparent to me nobody's following the system here. I'm getting sick of moving 10~20 threads per day, I'm going to start handing out warnings to repeat offenders.

As a reminder (as if the above two posts didn't already cover it):

• Guides go under the guides subforums
  • Questions go under the questions subforum
  • The only time your thread should ever be posted in the main Guides board is if it doesn't fall under any of the subcategories.

If you're still having problems figuring out where your thread needs to go, PM a staff member and ask.

I've decided I'm going to use a "three strikes" system for this. I'll be putting a thread in the staff board for this, both so I and other staff members know how many strikes you have before a warning. Ignorance toward the law is no excuse for breaking it, especially when it happens three or more times in a row.
Thread moved.

In regards to the question: Two tuned for wlk with short boost, one tuned for fly with float dash.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 am

Fly tune, all guard carts and cost capa.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 pm

<.< since i cant bear the booster debuff effect when activating WB ... i tune all WLK...

catridge? so far im only use capa and tought WB... im fail in mobility catridge (sway/short boost/float dash/boostrun) ... so im thinkin either to install guard catridge (beam + explosive+ melle) to make me hard to kill ... or installing Sniper sight + Broad Radar + Soul Eater for huntings weak robots...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Walk Malice.

Want to see how good that can perform? Watch this:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15463316

Use http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html

Suggest you watch this in 800x600. It's really clear *-*
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm

I haven't played Nicole Malice myself, but I'd definitely go FLY as WLK is pretty slow if it's not supplemented by:
1. Boost Run
2. Short Boost
3. Float Dash
4. Scrap the whole damn idea and go FLY

Basic WLK will always be slower than a Boost Run tier of equivalent WLK stat...Short Boost and Float Dash are more evasion, although Float Dash gives you some sweet velocity. Sway...so far as I know, Sway does not affect your speed whatsoever.
I'd just go FLY, even with the Boost drain effect active on you. Keep your WLK decent so you're not neutered like hell when Deadeye's out, and make sure never to venture too far into enemy territory(Deadeye acts as your shield, but even he can't take much damage, and you'll still be gutted even with him out. And with FLY taken out of the equation, you have little mobility to escape, making you twice as likely to die.)

Soul Eater is HORRIBLE. I hear you regain 5% max HP per kill, which is not reliable when using Malice.
Broad Radar is an option so you can see people coming(especially those pesky Airs so you can slap em with Waste Booster) and/or whack people with Deadeye. High cost, though.
Sniper Sight...IIRC Malice's Soul Rod is a subweapon, meaning it doesn't alert the target when locked. So it's pointless.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Red Hair and 3 slots. Niiiiiice.

I wish my bit did as good as that one. Mine derps too much, shoots too less.

I never had the time (tons of bots to deal with first) to actually work out mine, but tried her with 37wlk, and it feels so damn good. I didn't do so well because I'm not used to play with her anymore, and because I tend to forget that using the staff while running makes you walk after using it. And I also didn't had balanced stats and tgh was off too, since I used parts from other bots to try it out.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Ikr D: I want that Nicole red head with 3s Sad

But yeah, I think that Nicole has it pretty much nailed down on what it should look like optimally.

Also, take a protip from this Nicole; don't aim for the same target twice in a row unless you missed. Affecting as many people with waste booster as well as ducking outta sight once you land a hit, is both useful for the team, and life saving. Unless they're the only target >>

On a side note: DID YOU SEE HOW MANY SHARHEADS THERE WERE THERE?? O.O LIKE O.O....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Walk Malice.

Ugh, watching decent Nicole gameplay reminds me of just how cripple Skull is.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Suguri wrote:

Ugh, watching decent Nicole gameplay reminds me of just how cripple Skull is.

Skull is still both viable and effective thanks to how stupid people are, but it really needs a medic on your team.

My first malice from the shop: kept fly high, with a fair amount of wlk.
Skull: wlk
UC gara: well good thing I got all those fire flowers, wlk again, kinda.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Ikr D: I want that Nicole red head with 3s Sad

But yeah, I think that Nicole has it pretty much nailed down on what it should look like optimally.

Also, take a protip from this Nicole; don't aim for the same target twice in a row unless you missed. Affecting as many people with waste booster as well as ducking outta sight once you land a hit, is both useful for the team, and life saving. Unless they're the only target >>

On a side note: DID YOU SEE HOW MANY SHARHEADS THERE WERE THERE?? O.O LIKE O.O....

I noticed more the fact that there was more hits than people blinking like light bulbs, and they missed, the game counted as such, unlike CBEN going "YOU DODGED? OH NO YOU DIDN'T. TAKE THIS AG/TBG BULLETS WITH YOU."
And Gatlings looked more... how it should be, unlike how certain people seem be using an auto-aim script (though I haven't seen those in a while).

I only saw like... 3 Sharheads? Though a lot more than CBEN. XDDD
Not a bad bot at all. Can be turned into something pretty good.

Still saw fag builds anyway. Though not as bad as Wishmaster's. >_>

I also made a poorfag build for my Nicole. Not the best thing ever in the game, but I like it enough to actually do it (when I can anyway. I have too many bots to waste Green Chips with and the game doesn't give me enough of them. -_-').
I will make my UC Nicoles into fly based builds. Too little slots makes it hard to make it good (max of 8 slots, I know, but the problem is to triple tune).
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Walk based (37 WLK), 2x guard carts of your preference, all capa carts, broad radar and tough wonder bit.

Mine used handy 'zook and bugsy shield, my only worry were melee lag fags.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Walk based (37 WLK), 2x guard carts of your preference, all capa carts, broad radar and tough wonder bit.

Mine used handy 'zook and bugsy shield, my only worry were melee lag fags.

I completely forgot about Bugsy AM on calc. My Nicole had it, and it was so damn good to stun melee and let the bit have fun with them. But I stopped playing with her, and needed the AM for my Aide. I need to get another Bugsy. D;

I didn't give mine a weapon though.

Spoiler:

Poorfag build is poor!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 am

actually uou got white Circle "Alert" instead red one when someone lock you with sub weapon... but it not giving you the direction...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:33 am

Great. But I'm currently using float dash plus the increase WB when hurt plus the broad radar. And I'm only using a UC based malice that an average guy like me can afford.

Well, with regards to malice being tuned to walk. Would it be adviceable to get the boost run? or just get the cart of short boost?

I've already fought on a malice that has a short boost but in my opinion she does it very well..

Back to top Go down
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 am

Courius wrote:
actually uou got white Circle "Alert" instead red one when someone lock you with sub weapon... but it not giving you the direction...
Well with regards to that , Malice had a homing strike waste booster built-in in her arm.

And the white lock on is for the Homing strike.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

Man, what part of no double posting don't you understand.
Back to top Go down
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 am

falcon1 wrote:
Man, what part of no double posting don't you understand.
OH sorry I forgot about that.

With regards to the topic:

ngelicdark wrote:
Walk Malice.

Not bad..

Just a guess. That malice has tuned up her WALK and TECH cause as you can see her WB go down fast unlike the Flat str and tech and she walks like crazy. Just like a jikun does.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Walk Malice.

Want to see how good that can perform? Watch this

Hurr, no melee to be harassed by, small room, it will suffer if those werent the case.

I'm more curious about his 515 HP though.

Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 am

^I noticed that as well. I'm guessing though, the boost runner would eat waste booster to the face while Nicole hopped around >.>

I've noticed a lot of JP players tuning HP onto their bots *cough* When they feel like they don't need anything else. Heck, I've seen Lazzes with that amt of HP as well.

Btw Virux, if you don't have slots to tune Malice, why do you ask? The only slots you'd have would be off acc and maybe your buckler...
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 am

reVelske wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Walk Malice.

Hurr, no melee to be harassed by, small room, it will suffer if those werent the case.

ex tunes? those give health as well as the usual stats.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

reVelske wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Walk Malice.

Balance buffs. oh I guess it's a shuffle nevermind

Yeah they tuned HP. Not really anything else to tune on a Nicole after mobility, considering it's a bitch to raise both str and tec, and they won't get to any decent amount.

Intet wrote:
Skull is still both viable and effective thanks to how stupid people are
See, that's the thing. If you need other people to be stupid for something to be viable and effective, it isn't really viable or effective.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

My old Nicole was a Fly-based hopper. Winbell AM + Handy Zook, specifically, but I would have changed the weapon to something better if I had the means. I was never able to finish tuning it, though...
Back to top Go down
jecxDvirux
jecxDvirux

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 pm

reVelske wrote:
Me too. That malice would be a level 10 I guess.

ngelicdark wrote:
Btw Virux, if you don't have slots to tune Malice, why do you ask? The only slots you'd have would be off acc and maybe your buckler...
I just ask for it cause I'm planning to buy that Malice on the shop for 80RT.

Well so far that gives me a lot to think of but thanks anyway.

Edit:> "...shop for 60RT."

Last edited by jecxDvirux on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Shop Nicole just need to get slots on the HD.
It kinda of bothers me how some moe bots have slots on the HD, and others doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you tune ur Malice?   How do you tune ur Malice? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you tune ur Malice?
Page 1 of 1