Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!

Go down 
+11
dsp
diguitinho55
reVelske
Shaftronics
Rinrin
Suguri
knyx
fhoeng
Nisa
Divinity
Xonerox
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xonerox

Male Posts : 27

!!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:04 am

The first sight I saw her stat and her special mode change I fell into a REALLY deep guilt if I don't have her.
She got built in mag and even melee that make her a perfect lnd type that she can even get into action in stock mode.Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I have googled for Renny's guide quite a long time since I got her, but never got one tiny simple guide for her.
Been using her quite a lot but can never pawned other bots unlike my Destructor, Red Squealer, Helingal (I pawned most bots using UC bots...lol) tongue

I do get some advise from my Clan and a buddy that really helps me, 'Sam'( thx for da tips though)Very Happy

But now I seriously want to make her my ultimate bot for trolling people (including Vanguards user that I hate the most) so I have no regrets for wanting to get her soooo much that i finally pushing myself to buying rt for a 5x garapon roll. ( I admit that I am a 90% UC player) Razz Razz Razz

So what I need now is :

1. What Cartridge do I use Question
2. What to tune Question ( I tuned her for tec:28 the most and neglected str:4 )
3. What weapons fits her Question

Or anything that can helps build her into far more better bots than always get trolled by others (including Vanguards) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 am

1) Carts:
Cost , Boost Run, Short Boost , Moving Burst

2) Tune:
Tune for TEC, but try to leave at least 1 for your STR just to keep the wonder bit alive. Change the WLK and FLY based on whether you are making a hopper or not.

3) Weapons:
I think that guns fit her the best although I have seen some people using 2x Buckler or Shield + Kamui Staff
If you use gun, try to run 2x of the gun so you can make use of moving burst. The popular choice is 2x Custom Magnum, but I prefer 2x Raid Rifle cos I have them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 am

hop hop hop hop
Back to top Go down
Xonerox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 am

does boost run really essential for her? i don't wanna mess my shooting accuracy though. I never use movin burst, is it good for blasting enemy base? Shocked
I do wanna use her for melee and shooting type lnd but not both at the same time.

I use peacemaker+viper shield when goin for shootin type
and kamui+ viper shield for melee. ( b4 tat i use naginata + buckler and add the car thingy bs part for extra wlk)

im thinking of gettin a scouter rifle for shootin type renny. Any advice Question

Yeah Nisa, bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 am

Xonerox wrote:
does boost run really essential for her? i don't wanna mess my shooting accuracy though. I never use movin burst, is it good for blasting enemy base? Shocked
I do wanna use her for melee and shooting type lnd but not both at the same time.

and kamui+ viper shield for melee. ( b4 tat i use naginata + buckler and add the car thingy bs part for extra wlk)

im thinking of gettin a scouter rifle for shootin type renny. Any advice Question

Yeah Nisa, bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce

Get a bazooka and a rifle,and no,boost run is not reccomended.

go for quick jump and quick land
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Nisa wrote:
Xonerox wrote:

Get a bazooka and a rifle,and no,boost run is not reccomended.

go for quick jump and quick land

Yes yes, go for the conventional hopper build....

Anyways, the kick is good enough to be the main melee attack, so you can actually play her as shooter, then when the ammo runs out, switch mode and kick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Screw hopping, go broad radar. There are plenty of bot to hop with.

Renny is the only small land to have broad radar aside shadow hunter. That's a major niche.

Constantly knowing when to use fire pillar on a healing bunch is awesome, then she is small and mobile with good arms on top of that.

If you get tired of using guns, you can still switch to melee gears without the stupid hop getting in the way. Then you can use your renny twice as much.

With a little skill, you can easily make up for not having hop cartridges. Hop imo is for large and medium bots who otherwise couldn't have dodge the incoming shot.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Mayhem really needs to axe the number of smileys you can put into a single post.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm

fhoeng wrote:
Screw hopping, go broad radar. There are plenty of bot to hop with.

Renny is the only small land to have broad radar aside shadow hunter. That's a major niche.

Constantly knowing when to use fire pillar on a healing bunch is awesome, then she is small and mobile with good arms on top of that.

If you get tired of using guns, you can still switch to melee gears without the stupid hop getting in the way. Then you can use your renny twice as much.

With a little skill, you can easily make up for not having hop cartridges. Hop imo is for large and medium bots who otherwise couldn't have dodge the incoming shot.

nonono,renny is a great hopper,heck her kick is all the melee you need (avg of 75 dmg on arts @ 20 tec) and shes good for run and gun too.

and yes,OP needs to stop spamming. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xonerox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

So, two different build....

One hopper and one normal with a broad radar.

ArghhhhH Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Can't choose which one, I wish I have too Renny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Xonerox wrote:
So, two different build....

One hopper and one normal with a broad radar.

ArghhhhH Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Can't choose which one, I wish I have too Renny Very Happy

Hopper + radar.

And you only need 1 emoticon Neutral
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm

The two most common effective Renny builds:

Hopper. Short Boost + Quick Land, and whatever other carts your heart desires. Standard hopping strategies apply.

Sway gunner. Sway + Moving Burst, and usually boost run. Wlk is tuned past 30. Instead of hopping, Renny's slender frame is utilized to make her a difficult and quick-moving target. Boost Run (or regular running) is used for running and gunning, while Sway is used for erratic movement and quick dodging.
Back to top Go down
Xonerox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 am

sway gunner suits me better than hopper.

isn't it kinda late to tune my Renny wlk? already tuned her tec to 28.
Can't find anymore spot for wlk, shuld i junk her and start over Question

P.S: I'll take Nisa's advice lol!
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

Xonerox wrote:
sway gunner suits me better than hopper.

isn't it kinda late to tune my Renny wlk? already tuned her tec to 28.
Can't find anymore spot for wlk, shuld i junk her and start over Question

P.S: I'll take Nisa's advice lol!

shop renny i guess. since gara has more slots for tune.
IMO mobility is more impt so for me, wlk > tec but u should ask the renny pros.

and also, not sure abt this so dun flame me but, i think u should tune great tunes if ur using shop renny.
since u have limited slots to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am

In general, a running gunner should aim for Mobility before his damage. There's no point in being able to dish out damage, but unable to dodge or get to the target in the first place. Also, Boost Run isn't recommended since for a Gunner, you really want to run at a constant, fast speed and don't need as much "sprinting" as Melees need.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 am

Quick Boost + Boost Run + Short Boost works though, you can Short Boost your gauge back to max with the help of Quick Boost once it runs out from Boost Run :V
Back to top Go down
Xonerox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

i don't think i'll turn my renny into hoppers. I can make my other bots do that. Thanks for all u guys advice.

BTW i make my own type Renny which can be used for both close and long range battle in arena.

To master her perfectly I won't use simple leveling for her like going on quest like haku or berz to lvl her. Instead I'll level her by playing in arena or team fight.
I'll post videos of my gameplay of her when i got some software that can record my gameplay and please comments.
Back to top Go down
Xonerox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Xonerox wrote:
i don't think i'll turn my renny into hoppers. I can make my other bots do that. Thanks for all u guys advice.

BTW i make my own type Renny which can be used for both close and long range battle in arena.

To master her perfectly I won't use simple leveling for her like going on quest like haku or berz to lvl her. Instead I'll level her by playing in arena or team fight.
I'll post videos of my gameplay of her when i got some software that can record my gameplay and please comments.

I take it back by not making her a hopper...kinda like hopping style after some try and error using cartridge resets i bought using 3x star coin from the level up campaign.

Now imma adding broad radar so i can make my move strategically in arena or epoch to hunt some lonely arts Razz (well everyone love doing tat)
Im thinking about adding slow tune and high capa on her lg so i have enough capa to tune her TEC to 40 or near 40.
I might as well tune her WLK to 25+ for extra speed.

What do you guys think?
!!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! 226750_2006906570266_1171714879_2429344_1472928_n
Back to top Go down
diguitinho55
Newcomer
Newcomer
diguitinho55

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi, I'm making a hopper too, but I don't know if is 'cause I don't have the quick land yet, but hopping is not surprising me so much...

Blast guard worth? I saw on another topic people saying that it is useless... bazzokas (and another ART's weapons) are blast damage or only that weaken weapons on shop? '-'~

Can someone show me a video with bots using sway? I searched for this on youtube and don't found anything (only about hopping) I'm still on doubt for what cartrigues to use...

I think you are wasting somepoints using 2 mini bazzokas (they are mini 'zookas on picture right? >_>)... worth try to get handy zookas and worth tune them for ammo? '-'~

and there is some good main weapon to use? I think only her kick isn't enough, it does a lot of damage, but have low range (I think), and do combos is cool xD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm

diguitinho55 wrote:

Blast guard worth? I saw on another topic people saying that it is useless... bazzokas (and another ART's weapons) are blast damage or only that weaken weapons on shop? '-'~
It's good if you have a cart to spare. Just know that several explosive weapons (namely railguns, breakers, and bazookas) are more shell based than blast based, so you won't be reducing as much damage as the 50% may make you expect.

diguitinho55 wrote:

Can someone show me a video with bots using sway? I searched for this on youtube and don't found anything (only about hopping) I'm still on doubt for what cartrigues to use...
Sway is a shorter, faster dash that you can chain fairly easily. It also has very brief invincibility. With 40 wlk, it can make you really tough to hit.

diguitinho55 wrote:

I think you are wasting somepoints using 2 mini bazzokas (they are mini 'zookas on picture right? >_>)... worth try to get handy zookas and worth tune them for ammo? '-'~
Handy Bazookas are extremely rare, and the ones you can get are 0-slot, so you can't tune them anyway.
Back to top Go down
diguitinho55
Newcomer
Newcomer
diguitinho55

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Quote :
It's good if you have a cart to spare. Just know that several explosive weapons (namely railguns, breakers, and bazookas) are more shell based than blast based, so you won't be reducing as much damage as the 50% may make you expect.

Yeah, I put it and I still die pretty fast for the weapons I thought was pure blast...

Quote :
Sway is a shorter, faster dash that you can chain fairly easily. It also has very brief invincibility. With 40 wlk, it can make you really tough to hit.

I put it right now on my Jikun Long and I think I will put on my Renny too, before that I will test some robot with quick boost and quick landing (i can do this with renny 'cause she get quick land only lvl 6, I don't wanna waste lvl 5 ship yet, if I change for sway I will junk and remake her... cheapier...)

Quote :
Handy Bazookas are extremely rare, and the ones you can get are 0-slot, so you can't tune them anyway.

hmm thanks, so the mini 'zookas are the best weapons for her? other sugestions? '-'~I don't have much experience on this game...
and about main weapon? anything that worth? I saw at calculator a "kunai", base damage on TEC and nice force (27 I guess), this "kunai" is on CBEN or only CBJP yet?

thanks for helping!
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:16 pm

I guess I'm the only one who has a renny equipped with a slash blade and a handy zook, Just tuned wlk instead of getting boost run and hop. Not sure If I wanna cart reset to swap out blast guard for broad radar since it works for me anyways. That and I use mode change a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:25 am

dsp wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who has a renny equipped with a slash blade and a handy zook, Just tuned wlk instead of getting boost run and hop. Not sure If I wanna cart reset to swap out blast guard for broad radar since it works for me anyways. That and I use mode change a lot.

drop the blade,the kick is enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:36 am

Reni Roppu wa zon-chan no waifu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:17 am

Nisa wrote:
dsp wrote:

drop the blade,the kick is enough

eeehh.. but it looks cool when you combo it to the kick (lame reason.. that and I like how it chases slashes to airs and you can drop people from the air using the kick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!   !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!!!S.O.S!!!!!NEED HELP FOR RENNY LOP !!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next