Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aura bots got buffs are they good now

Go down 
+17
Desu
fhoeng
Valkyrie
LordShade
Rinrin
Kobrakai
Priskern
knyx
Intet
SkyPanic
Midona
farith
Jello
Hellenisti
Moon Light
Suguri
boytitan2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Intet wrote:
I always found serion (or the other aura airs) offset by their awful tgh, and rather low fly, in combination with odd cart selection.
It's definitely a bot you've gotta tune, or else you're a sitting duck (Because it's so fucking slow). Here's my current seiron I assembled last night:
Spoiler:
I didn't want to max out the fly and sacrifice tec, so I sort of juggled between the two. Remember, seiron's BS adds +2 tec and +1 fly in aura mode, and the head adds +2 tec aswell.

Here's how the first arena match went with it today (Nothing amazing.. But for a bot I'm totally new with? This was a surprise to me.):
Spoiler:

Rinrin wrote:

they shouldnt haf done this.
Seiron HD was ardy quite hax before the update.
with this update more ppl will be raging, especially ppl like me, who is an air user but the damn bloody gara gave me everything except seiron, crim and LBR. when im an air user =.=.
so this is pretty fked up. rolled about 25 time for 1 damn seiron and still dint get a single one. and now they buffed up the already hax seiron hd.

and boytitan... seiron IS pay2game too...
But remember, you can only use aura bots abilities for about 30 seconds, with a 30~1 min downtime (depending how much you damage within that downtime) and during that downtime, you really have to switch up your game, as they tend to become much more vulnurable (For example, my seiron loses 4 tec, 1 tgh, and 3 fly, and that oh so powerful cannon.) specially without the aura weapons, which requires alot of strategy and aiming adjusting (Comparing aiming a plasma gun to aiming a mini eve cannon is a joke.) Also, don't forget: Seiron has the crappiest base stats possible. I had to constantly tune up wlk on mine so it wouldn't hit 0 wlk and have slow ass takeoff, and in turn, waste about 10 to 15 cost on wlk tunes on an air.

learn to finnish of your kills you coulda had way more cause I just recorded a vid were I got aura mode 3 times and dam near 3000dmg and just troll the spawn 5 frags in a row I even took on 2 noob airs at once didnt get hit and killl em fast and never missed a shot 0_o total of 5 kills.

also you dont have a blitzelt or suzaku both bds ahve better stats and better boosters I use blitzelts to chase down seraphs who think there wings give em longer flight time and think they can escape Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Okay, I'm guilty... I was too busy having fun knocking low tgh airs out of the air king

But more seriously, yeah I know. I was too busy dwindling people down since we were getting rushed the whole map, and I wasn't about to chase low HP players into a giant art barricade and total my score (Remember, plague swamp, and, while this is an air, 1140 cost. That's a metric fuckton for an air, keep that in mind.)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 am

That air bot inside the weekly garapon was superior.
It needed no buffs.
Just a buttload of Wonder Drugs and balanced stats.
You'll see what I mean when BoyTitan gets 1st for using it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:17 am

Suguri wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Seiron is now a high speed close combat EVE now. No joke. The LG part is still meh, but oh god that HD cannon is fucking devastating, nailing arts for about 40~50 and lands for 60+ with easy ass aiming, and a firing interval of 800 (Same exact speed as a Beam Rifle, for comparison.), it can easily mow a vanguard within 5 seconds with a good aimer. Looks like I'm going to retire my izuna for a bit while I tune this thing into a total fucking beast.

I'm so glad they did this, because Seiron was a joke before this.

they shouldnt haf done this.
Seiron HD was ardy quite hax before the update.
with this update more ppl will be raging, especially ppl like me, who is an air user but the damn bloody gara gave me everything except seiron, crim and LBR. when im an air user =.=.
so this is pretty fked up. rolled about 25 time for 1 damn seiron and still dint get a single one. and now they buffed up the already hax seiron hd.

and boytitan... seiron IS pay2game too...
What are you talking about, Serion HD was horrid before. Lightning Guns are supposed to be like beam-type railguns (see: Thoarla AM3), his had the range of a beam gun and crap force and speed to boot.

ur doing it wrong ><

Kobrakai wrote:
I got my Seiron on my first roll weeks ago and just threw it in the bin after trying it a couple times. Embarassed

.... yea i do hate u. i was rolling just for that bloody hd.
Back to top Go down
sweetcakes

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 am

LIGHTNING GUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS

My body wasn't ready for those autistic lightning guns. Oh, and aura mode lasts SHIT LONG.

Also, was there an aura bot that gets a railgun in aura mode?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 am

Desu wrote:
That air bot inside the weekly garapon was superior.
It needed no buffs.
Just a buttload of Wonder Drugs and balanced stats.
You'll see what I mean when BoyTitan gets 1st for using it.

your talking about blitzelt and theres already been a post I put a sierion head on him for maximal faggotory =D 40 dmg a hit on arts 60 on airs and lands dps better than a zooka

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

btw got a second blitzelt so all those broken slots are gone and took izuna legs off him to get his tec to 30 and fly to 40 cheers cheers

btw in aura mode byakus is like a ouka now some one said that vangaurds would turn me into food but didnt happen went on a melee rampege in aura mode only thing that killed me were airs who I tried to air melee and killed he has epic air melee =D
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 am

You need to put Blizelt booster's on a suzaku with seirons head
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Nisa wrote:

o.O u will miss the Suseku weapons...

Seiron with Blitzel BS is an ethernal flyer!!! He can catch 2 Seraph with wings.. and still fly without a land!!!
or Blitzel with Suseky BS!!!

What is perfect is that u can have the normal AIR weapons on them and when in AURA u will get better weapons or BURST FIRE!!!

like Pacifiar, 2 beam guns AM + 2 Blaster = BERZ is DEATH!!!

but yes actual AURA bots has been improved, they were a little bad before.. now Byaku is realy good, I still use him as one of my main BOTS probably will have for lvl 5+ and one for lvl 5- xD

Give 2 Blast Zoka to Gembura and u will be unstopable!!! or 1 and shield
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Seiron with Blitzel BS is an ethernal flyer!!! He can catch 2 Seraph with wings.. and still fly without a land!!!

What is perfect is that u can have the normal AIR weapons on them and when in AURA u will get better weapons or BURST FIRE!!!

but yes actual AURA bots has been improved, they were a little bad before.. now Byaku is realy good, I still use him as one of my main BOTS probably will have for lvl 5+ and one for lvl 5- xD

byakou weakness is it's TGH too low to become an LND unit
tune him at least to got 12 TGH (15 TGH at aura mode) ll make him a lot better
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Nisa wrote:

byakou weakness is it's TGH too low to become an LND unit
tune him at least to got 12 TGH (15 TGH at aura mode) ll make him a lot better

yeah.. my byakou alwasys become stuned, specially by Wiber (hate wiber combo) I probably will tune it later!
Back to top Go down
Dioh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dioh

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Genbura is a beast against Berzelious. I gave him two sweeper shotguns, a gun mod booster, shaden legs, and have both enhance internal weapons carts. If you are running with friends who have rapid fire bits, Genbura will do about 900 dmg per tic. He was also able to do a significant amount of damage to Haku (about 1400 initially), I can see him being most efficient in the parts where Haku is in a corner.

The only downside is that the kickback of his aura weapons makes the strategic placement of Genbura somewhat limited.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Dioh wrote:
Genbura is a beast against Berzelious. I gave him two sweeper shotguns, a gun mod booster, shaden legs, and have both enhance internal weapons carts. If you are running with friends who have rapid fire bits, Genbura will do about 900 dmg per tic. He was also able to do a significant amount of damage to Haku (about 1400 initially), I can see him being most efficient in the parts where Haku is in a corner.

The only downside is that the kickback of his aura weapons makes the strategic placement of Genbura somewhat limited.

it's bad for all weapons fire (same with any rail gun type) but is good vs LND.. it gives u a smal pull back that will help u go away from the LND bot xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

aura bots got buffs are they good now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2