Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aura bots got buffs are they good now

Go down 
+17
Desu
fhoeng
Valkyrie
LordShade
Rinrin
Kobrakai
Priskern
knyx
Intet
SkyPanic
Midona
farith
Jello
Hellenisti
Moon Light
Suguri
boytitan2
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

aura bots got buffs are they good now Empty
PostSubject: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 am

So the aura bots got buff now are they good as you know I use blitzelt Also I have every aura bot besides the art.

so idk how much better serionr legs are tried useing them on a suzaku with crim rose n am and suzaku booster and a long beam rifle cant tell u how good ti is cause I fail at melee air

The land aura bot seems better but I cant say I used him once and hes useles I have a byne vangaurd and hatigram machine.
Sirions head is now on my blitzelt and IS ALOT FUCKING better now 40 dmg a hit some tiems even on other airs 0_o and it actualy hits now I dont miss with it and this is from the guy who misses with gattling zooka and abr

the art if u got him tell me how much better he is cause if hes better than maxis I want

(sidenote blitzelts core has better stats than suzaku only reason he has so little cappa room left is cause atuned abr and tune mirco zooka and izuna legs cost over 140 but I need the wail wisps T_T)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 pm

I've heard good things about everything buy Byakkou and Seiron's LG so far.
Back to top Go down
Moon Light

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 pm

you make a post about this but not about the gunarm?

who are you and what have you done to boytitan?
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Why use izuna wisps? Those suck bawls. Since Suzeku's wisps are improved, why not use them instead?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Hellenisti wrote:
Why use izuna wisps? Those suck bawls. Since Suzeku's wisps are improved, why not use them instead?
I was wondering the same thing, but whatever. .-. Suzeku BS was better before the buff, even.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Moon Light wrote:

a bot with a fail dual rifle of 600 int and a crappy hand map

and anothe rbot with anti air missles the same weapon destrutor uses theres a reason theres no post bout em
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Moon Light wrote:

a bot with a fail dual rifle of 600 int and a crappy hand map

and anothe rbot with anti air missles the same weapon destrutor uses theres a reason theres no post bout em

Yes, yes...they're crappy! No one talk about them or look into their capabilities any further. They suck!
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm

If this aura bot comes out, everything is over cyclops
http://www.c21-online.jp/library/items/topic/579
It's not the same as the one we have, this one is range, everything of it is range.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

I was thinking Genbura is a beast : comparable firepower to heavy ART while being smaller.

Now with the buff it's big enjoy.

And a lot of people forget that Aura bot have technically infinite ammo : each time you go in aura mode you start with all bullets.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 pm

the improved Genbura is awesome

his missile guidance is a beast and the new rail gun is only little weaker than sagitta masis but the range rate and int re better

Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

XD, suzeku's wings are even more ultimate wisp spam. More than anything the improvement to wonder rate when getting shot is nice.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Intet wrote:
XD, suzeku's wings are even more ultimate wisp spam. More than anything the improvement to wonder rate when getting shot is nice.

Do they have an automatic wonder rate up now?
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 pm

knyx wrote:
Intet wrote:

Do they have an automatic wonder rate up now?

they do before the improve already

and now when they got damage the WB gauge increased more than before, can't think what happened when use "wonder rate up" but it's quite a useless cartridge to add though
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 am

farith wrote:
If this aura bot comes out, everything is over cyclops
http://www.c21-online.jp/library/items/topic/579
It's not the same as the one we have, this one is range, everything of it is range.

colorswap buffed berserk soul....soulgain?
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 am

Seiron is now a high speed close combat EVE now. No joke. The LG part is still meh, but oh god that HD cannon is fucking devastating, nailing arts for about 40~50 and lands for 60+ with easy ass aiming, and a firing interval of 800 (Same exact speed as a Beam Rifle, for comparison.), it can easily mow a vanguard within 5 seconds with a good aimer. Looks like I'm going to retire my izuna for a bit while I tune this thing into a total fucking beast.

I'm so glad they did this, because Seiron was a joke before this.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Seiron is now a high speed close combat EVE now. No joke. The LG part is still meh, but oh god that HD cannon is fucking devastating, nailing arts for about 40~50 and lands for 60+ with easy ass aiming, and a firing interval of 800 (Same exact speed as a Beam Rifle, for comparison.), it can easily mow a vanguard within 5 seconds with a good aimer. Looks like I'm going to retire my izuna for a bit while I tune this thing into a total fucking beast.

I know I use his head weapon in aura mode now more than my abr.

It kills other airs so easy I dont eve need a zooka or beam gun.

But dont say its as easy to use as eve I dont wana feal total pay 2 win =| Im already useing vangaurd and ahtigram machinea dnd a 20 fly amateus with gattling zookas one of my bots have to require skill to sue =|.

Btw dude did u see what it does to healing groups the splash damege 0_o its great.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 am

Kobrakai wrote:

they shouldnt haf done this.
Seiron HD was ardy quite hax before the update.
with this update more ppl will be raging, especially ppl like me, who is an air user but the damn bloody gara gave me everything except seiron, crim and LBR. when im an air user =.=.
so this is pretty fked up. rolled about 25 time for 1 damn seiron and still dint get a single one. and now they buffed up the already hax seiron hd.

and boytitan... seiron IS pay2game too...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 am

but but but T___T

so the only I can make top 3 and get first alot is to pay to play D=

ya gara dosent give you what you want when you want somethign

unless you rage quit from not getting that bot then the gara willl give u it to keep its paying brain washed slave

ha I aint get genbu after buff I wanted one T__T have every aura bot but him and the land aura bot sucks and suszaku is over ratred so only good aura bots I got are serion for part and blitzelt for bd and op booster
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 am

I always found serion (or the other aura airs) offset by their awful tgh, and rather low fly, in combination with odd cart selection.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 am

My Suzeku is a damn beast now.

I am literally amazed at how much better he is.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

Now I really regret not having Suzeku, Seiron and Blitzbelt. On the other hand, Genbura's railgun makes toast out of Jikuns and Airs.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am

genbura is basically a faster aiming eve without barrier and less mobile (then again, eve is almost an air with rail gun); true representative of arty imo.

100+ dmg every time burst fire is released

byakko... remind me of ouka but shorter range and cheaper/customizable cost; infinite stun lock (until bit dodge).
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Intet wrote:
I always found serion (or the other aura airs) offset by their awful tgh, and rather low fly, in combination with odd cart selection.
It's definitely a bot you've gotta tune, or else you're a sitting duck (Because it's so fucking slow). Here's my current seiron I assembled last night:
Spoiler:
I didn't want to max out the fly and sacrifice tec (Not to mention, 0 wlk... ew.), so I sort of juggled between the two. Remember, seiron's BS adds 2 tec and 1 fly in aura mode, and the head adds 2 tec aswell.

Here's how the first arena match went with it today (Nothing amazing.. But for a bot I'm totally new with? This was a surprise to me.):
Spoiler:

Rinrin wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Seiron is now a high speed close combat EVE now. No joke. The LG part is still meh, but oh god that HD cannon is fucking devastating, nailing arts for about 40~50 and lands for 60 with easy ass aiming, and a firing interval of 800 (Same exact speed as a Beam Rifle, for comparison.), it can easily mow a vanguard within 5 seconds with a good aimer. Looks like I'm going to retire my izuna for a bit while I tune this thing into a total fucking beast.

with this update more ppl will be raging, especially ppl like me, who is an air user but the damn bloody gara gave me everything except seiron, crim and LBR. when im an air user =.=.
so this is pretty fked up. rolled about 25 time for 1 damn seiron and still dint get a single one. and now they buffed up the already hax seiron hd.

But remember, you can only use aura bots abilities for about 30 seconds, with a 30~1 min downtime (depending how much you damage within that downtime) and during that downtime, you really have to switch up your game, as they tend to become much more vulnurable (For example, my seiron loses 4 tec, 1 tgh, and 3 fly, and that oh so powerful cannon.) specially without the aura weapons, which requires alot of strategy and aiming adjusting (Comparing aiming a plasma gun to aiming a mini eve cannon is a joke.) Also, don't forget: Seiron has the crappiest base stats possible. I had to constantly tune up wlk on mine so it wouldn't hit 0 wlk and have slow ass takeoff, and in turn, waste about 10 to 15 cost on wlk tunes on an air.

Oh, you're gonna hate me for this.... I got my Seiron on my first roll weeks ago and just threw it in the bin after trying it a couple times. Embarassed

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Intet wrote:
It's definitely a bot you've gotta tune, or else you're a sitting duck (Because it's so fucking slow). Here's my current seiron I assembled last night:
aura bots got buffs are they good now NFHMz
I didn't want to max out the fly and sacrifice tec, so I sort of juggled between the two. Remember, seiron's BS adds +2 tec and +1 fly in aura mode, and the head adds +2 tec aswell.

Here's how the first arena match went with it today (Nothing amazing.. But for a bot I'm totally new with? This was a surprise to me.):
aura bots got buffs are they good now 1p1DR

Rinrin wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

But remember, you can only use aura bots abilities for about 30 seconds, with a 30~1 min downtime (depending how much you damage within that downtime) and during that downtime, you really have to switch up your game, as they tend to become much more vulnurable (For example, my seiron loses 4 tec, 1 tgh, and 3 fly, and that oh so powerful cannon.) specially without the aura weapons, which requires alot of strategy and aiming adjusting (Comparing aiming a plasma gun to aiming a mini eve cannon is a joke.) Also, don't forget: Seiron has the crappiest base stats possible. I had to constantly tune up wlk on mine so it wouldn't hit 0 wlk and have slow ass takeoff, and in turn, waste about 10 to 15 cost on wlk tunes on an air.

learn to finnish of your kills you coulda had way more cause I just recorded a vid were I got aura mode 3 times and dam near 3000dmg and just troll the spawn 5 frags in a row I even took on 2 noob airs at once didnt get hit and killl em fast and never missed a shot 0_o total of 5 kills.

also you dont have a blitzelt or suzaku both bds ahve better stats and better boosters I use blitzelts to chase down seraphs who think there wings give em longer flight time and think they can escape Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

What are you talking about, Serion HD was horrid before. Lightning Guns are supposed to be like beam-type railguns (see: Thoarla AM3), his had the range of a beam gun and crap force and speed to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aura bots got buffs are they good now   aura bots got buffs are they good now Empty

Back to top Go down

aura bots got buffs are they good now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next