Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so how good are aura bots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

so how good are aura bots Empty
PostSubject: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=auto|en&u=http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/2476.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjxQZ6_JyBH9qjjyUlhF87J47pP5A

wooo so Im looking at cbj arton there wiki and I see this

from what i see Im gueessing once we get all cbj bots all the normal rt bots and probly most of the garapons normal bots will fill underpowered I hope im wrong cause that would be terrible proggramming and rune the point of buying stuff if u just need to buy new mechas and ruin the point of leveling them or even playing the game

also how good is this guy he looks awsome
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 am

Well, anyone will tell you the garapon only units are better than pure rt units, that's a fact.

For Genpura if you look at everything in pieces that bot is very good, best railgun, fastest firing arm missiles, but put together there is one major weakness.
It lacks burst power at mid to close range because it cannot full burst at will due to the charge time of the railgun.
CBEN is not seeing this right now but once more powerful land bots(Ivis, Vanguard, Titanlion, Haitigarm(not the fail one from rt shop), etc.) are released you'll find that weakness very crippling.

Byako is just plain bad, I don't know what to do with it, using it in CBJP is as successful as using Jaguar Arms in CBEN.

Air aura unit is another matter completely, my current best bot is Suzaku body with parts from all 3 air aura units and they synergize really well.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 am

well I didnt use full burst much in obt and with the wave of ivises and hatigram machines I acutly managed to still do better with maxis

vangaurd is the only one Im worreid abou hopefully I get one if not hide in corner rock back in forth in fiddle position

why does he have so much reach affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

I've been wondering about what actually do aura bots do? O.o

Is it like EVE mode which you get sooper cool weapons and a "killme" sign?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 am

shinigami wrote:
I've been wondering about what actually do aura bots do? O.o

Is it like EVE mode which you get sooper cool weapons and a "killme" sign?
Railguns, railguns everywhere. And missiles.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 am

I may have mentioned this before, but if you happen to have both Genbu and Suzaku in your JP account, try putting Genbu's arms on Suzaku and activate AURA mode. Your air bot can now shoot explosive missiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:32 pm

hmm the cool thing is he can only use his rail gun in aura mode so that means when its off it wont mess with the burst fire unlike maxis meaning u can make a bot multiple combat situations
anyways this guys need to hurry up and get here

CS update faster dammit theres a small amount of bots in cbj as it is giving us such a WAY smaller amount isnt cool
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm

^
The thing is, without aura form Genpura is like a Desuko in santa dress, but with a bigger hit box.

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
I may have mentioned this before, but if you happen to have both Genbu and Suzaku in your JP account, try putting Genbu's arms on Suzaku and activate AURA mode. Your air bot can now shoot explosive missiles.

No you don't, the arms only transform when used by an Art type Aura unit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so how good are aura bots   so how good are aura bots Empty

Back to top Go down

so how good are aura bots
Page 1 of 1