Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!

Go down 
+10
inzane14
BNOISE
Nisa
reVelske
Counsel
Hyoka
Suguri
ziix
Ruhiel
StickyKeys
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Crimrose > Nikomaru > Connie

nuff said.
Nicole breaks your boost gauge and [s]Deadeye[/s] MISTER JAZZ HANDS fires shadow missiles with sexy blast damage. Nicole > Crim

also nicole isn't a slut

So, does Nicole > Connie? Didn't you also think those huge hands (of deadeye, right?) were actually meant to swat every Jikun that strays to close?

@LXE: it's still a nice story tho

@Ruhiel: Please spare Patty and me pale
I haven't gotten to try Connie (and don't intend to, she's not a bot that interests me), but the ones I've fought are pretty dangerous once they get up close. Malice by comparison seems to be more of a harassment bot.
Back to top Go down
Ruhiel
Ruhiel

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 am

After seeing the gameplay video I must say I am...unimpressed, I don't think I'll have much trouble with her if they release her in EN...

@Valkyrie:Begging won't do you any good, if you want to stay alive, fight with all your might!

*Orders some Delder Rivers to target Valkyrie*
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am

Ruhiel wrote:
After seeing the gameplay video I must say I am...unimpressed, I don't think I'll have much trouble with her if they release her in EN...

@Valkyrie:Begging won't do you any good, if you want to stay alive, fight with all your might!

The point is that most CB players tend to protect with Beam or Blast Guard. There seems no mind of a player bothering with that other guard cartridge... With Connie, the whole community MIGHT change their playing style.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 am

Ruhiel wrote:

Realize that the one in the video is unleveled and untuned, though.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

This is what she practices.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:14 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

The point is that most CB players tend to protect with Beam or Blast Guard. There seems no mind of a player bothering with that other guard cartridge... With Connie, the whole community MIGHT change their playing style.
Bugsy Cait players rejoice then, cause there builds generally have them get all 4.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm

BNOISE wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

Bugsy Cait players rejoice then, cause there builds generally have them get all 4.
Well yeah, there was Cait too...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am

BNOISE wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

The thing is that the cost-to-damage reduction ratio with shell guard is not as good as all the other guards, so people aren't so keen on getting it.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:34 am

Hyoka wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

The thing is that the cost-to-damage reduction ratio with shell guard is not as good as all the other guards, so people aren't so keen on getting it.
But that's because there is no type(LND, AIR and ART) that is weak/strong against bullets... It's NEUTRAL, like melee attacks....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 am

StickyKeys wrote:
It's NEUTRAL, like melee attacks....
Uh, art is weak to melee.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Suguri wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

I loled.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

Hyoka wrote:
Suguri wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

I loled.

Why LOLed?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 am

Because it's obviously not neutral.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 am

Hyoka wrote:
Explain and elaborate.... I thought LND and ART share the same weakness, and anyone who is flying is vulnerable to missiles...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:11 am

No.

Hell no.

Melee generally does less damage to LND if they pick up the sword guard cartridge, but ARTs take more damage than an LND even if the LND had no guards.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Explain and elaborate.... I thought LND and ART share the same weakness, and anyone who is flying is vulnerable to missiles...

Beam weapons do 1.4x Damage to LND units

Explosives does 2.Something x to AIR

Melee does 1.4x to ART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!   Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Connie is mai 2nd WAIFU!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3