Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Litia, my Overexposed Waifu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Litia, my Overexposed Waifu Empty
PostSubject: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Wow, she's hot. <== Welp, now that that's out of the way, down to business.

I've got a few questions about her, particularly about cart selection and some of her conversion parts.

1. If you tune a bot's conversion part and then junk the bot, does the conversion part have its slots reset too?
2. Does Kaltos Tail have any particularly necessary attributes for her, outside of the available slots? There's some kind of glitch with e-shift for it, where it doesn't actually open up the lock-on reticle until you fire it, and quite frankly, it's ugly as hell.
3. What should I tune on her sword? It seems to stunlock pretty well, so I was thinking a Grappler/Shell Drain combo for dealing with Artillery types.
4. What cartridges should I be prioritizing? Sword Guard seems like a good idea, as does Quick Boost, because her attacks eat into her boost gauge. What about the others?
5. Why are there only 2 conversion part slots in CosmicCalc, and is there a mirror somewhere where that's fixed?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:53 pm

1. its a detachable part, not a lock part
2. 3. Mine is level 2, never used her much so not sure
4. sword guard -> imo why are you going head to head with land melees?
other guards i would say Shortboost combo tunes or float dash for mobility
5. the last conversion part is attached to the conversion part Kaltos Wing
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 pm

1. no they are detachable parts
2. if you remove lilita's parts your probably a gaygay. I'm pretty sure the tail is her gap closer anyway, why would you take that off?
3. Slow. Actually slow. The point of air melee is to fuck over airs. Like srs that's your job. If you want them to jet hikaru away you'll want slow. I'm serious here you actually want slow.
4. no, sword guard does not sound like a good idea. You don't want to melee against other melees, you want to shoot your scattergun at them from outside their range. Why would you ever tune sword guard on airs that aren't basca? If anything you want beam guard because you're going to be fighting airs. And you want accel roll to fuck bitches. accel roll gets the bitches.
5. because the wings go in the BS slot, the tail goes on the LG booster slot, and the sword goes in her AM slot?
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 am

I have been Calcing her for almost 2 hours, and this is the best I've managed to come up with...
Ugh, AIR Melee...:

This can NOT be the optimal non-EX tuning method. Anyone got suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 am

Quote :
STR: 40
TEC: 6
stop
Quote :
 : Beam Bit(default)
stop!

Your guns are REALLY GOOD there is no reason to ignore them!
PLS PROP BITS we are going to go 20/20 and the prop bits will last TEN YEARS ok.
It think you really only need 1 slow.

Spoiler:

this took less than 5 minutes and it's like almost all +1 tunes!

thought process:

strongfuck melee airs like DUX LEEGON are rly good because if they don't want to melee things they don't have to because strong gun.
DUCKS LEG GON is rly broken because he only has to tune 1 stat.
ok so lilita has to tune 2 stats to get the same playstyle but that's ok we'll just do that and abuse +1 tunes.
I don't want to fuck around with more subweapons, and I think a handy mag for slots would be a waste of cost. So let's use a buckler. Obv if you have a 35 cost GOD BUCKLER you can get 1 more str or 1 more tec if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

Thanks, Winty!

You mind posting the source for that? I'd like to tinker with it for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am

you seem to be implying my build is anything other than perfection and I am deeply offended
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 am

Winty wrote:
Quote :
STR: 40
TEC: 6
stop
Quote :
 : Beam Bit(default)
stop!

Your guns are REALLY GOOD there is no reason to ignore them!
PLS PROP BITS we are going to go 20/20 and the prop bits will last TEN YEARS ok.
It think you really only need 1 slow.

Spoiler:

this took less than 5 minutes and it's like almost all +1 tunes!

thought process:

strongfuck melee airs like DUX LEEGON are rly good because if they don't want to melee things they don't have to because strong gun.
DUCKS LEG GON is rly broken because he only has to tune 1 stat.
ok so lilita has to tune 2 stats to get the same playstyle but that's ok we'll just do that and abuse +1 tunes.
I don't want to fuck around with more subweapons, and I think a handy mag for slots would be a waste of cost. So let's use a buckler. Obv if you have a 35 cost GOD BUCKLER you can get 1 more str or 1 more tec if you wanted.

It's okay Winty, you're still beautiful.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:10 pm

I dunked the damage stats a bit and made room for more HP and a second Slow tune. 485 is kinda squishy, imo.
Those Gens Tho:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 pm

You seem to hate handhelds with a passion

>Monocle analyzer
Why did you choose a +wlk accessory?

>captain hat
Only +5 capa is not worth it, might as well get one with stat + hp

1 boost + 1 life = 1 eagle, save you slots and tuning trouble cause life is default 45% while eagle 50%
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 pm

I'm all about aesthetics. Half the time I refuse to use Moulin BSJ's because they look nasty. And as for the monocle, it's because I didn't want to screw up the balance for the WB, and I don't have any +HP TGH items. Ditto for the second.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 pm

there's fly based hp items though
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 am

handhelds are actually shit.

it's +10 cost for +1 stat.
that's ass.
you're really paying 5 cost for 3 slots
why even do that when you don't need it.
I see people with handhelds on shit like natascha and I'm like WHY
she can attain 31/40 with her own slots without even using any ineffective tunes.
if you were going to dunk one stat to get more of another you still don't need more slots.
you are literally adding things to make your build worse.

moulin looks ugly but it's actually a tank tune. It's a tank tune that gives a slot instead of taking one away. That's broken.
Statsticks are shit though. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 am

Winty wrote:
Originally I thought he had slot problems hence I thought a handheld (I really meant buckler, should probably use a better choice of word) would help. Its when I ran his build on calc I saw that he actually have a slot overload
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:50 am

Winty wrote:

it's +10 cost for +1 stat.
that's ass.
you're really paying 5 cost for 3 slots
why even do that when you don't need it.
I see people with handhelds on shit like natascha and I'm like WHY
she can attain 31/40 with her own slots without even using any ineffective tunes.
if you were going to dunk one stat to get more of another you still don't need more slots.
you are literally adding things to make your build worse.

moulin looks ugly but it's actually a tank tune. It's a tank tune that gives a slot instead of taking one away. That's broken.
Statsticks are shit though. Seriously.

Hey, I'm not the only one thinking that it seems. (Though I use them on things that doesn't need it because I'm cheap and don't want to tune when I stick sticks.)

I said this back when Cordelia was still alive. Actually, it was one of the last things I spoke with him.

Though honestly, I don't find it so bad, depending on what he wants to do with the bot.
If you want to make it dumb tier, take them out if the build allows it. If you want to use the bot but don't want to tune new sticks or want to save mats by making sticks that other bots can use, it's fine to use sticks even if the build doesn't need it.

Aesthetically, ac doesn't matter as much anymore. Unless you want to use a certain AC, you can just hide them now.

I'd recommend testing the tail before building her. Though I'd just say that the tail is just to get close, as from what I got when I tried her, it didn't really hit fast targets. But while it made me stop for a bit, it did get me closer to the enemy (though accele roll can do that too, except you won't get combo bonus, if you do land the combo after the tail. Wait... it can combo into sword right? It's been a long time since I last used her, though I think that it does).

Not trying to say that X or Y is wrong, but you really should test the bot even when someone is saying that this or that is good, because it can be good but it might as well not fit you. That is probably why so many people find certain bots, bad. They just took someone's word instead of testing things out, and then they end up shoving the bot on the sub thinking that the bot was a waste of mats and that it's bad, and then they spread the word. D;
I think that bots like Magfrit and Flare Momiji suffered because of that.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 am

We know that handhelds are not cost effective. The point is some are cheap so can be tuned w/o using condoms. Or to swap between bots when you are too lazy to tune.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 am

Sorry I run this town and that means that people have to follow my rules.
My rules are that if you do that shit your build sucks dongs.
and if your builds sucks dongs the rules say I get to call you a shitter.
that's how cb works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litia, my Overexposed Waifu   Litia, my Overexposed Waifu Empty

Back to top Go down

Litia, my Overexposed Waifu
Page 1 of 1