Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. Empty
PostSubject: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

1. How should I be building her cartwise? I'm not really seeing any need to go beyond level 8, so I'm thinking 5-6 capacity carts (depending on the answers to #2 and #3), but I'm not sure what to take for the other 2-3. Quick Boost and Beam Guard are two choices I'd normally go with, but since this isn't the Christmas one I can't stick a Brickgale BS for Stovl on, making Quick Jump a tempting idea as well. Sword Guard could be useful as well, moreso now that there are Suzekus, Vanguards, and Fraus derping all over my airspace. And then there's Float Dash, which is always nice to have.

2. Weapons. I'm 95% sure I'm running ABR + Mini Bazooka, but I'm having second thoughts about some other possibilities, namely Beam Accelgun and Double Beam Gun.

3. 2 str 15 tec, or -6 str 31 tec?
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 pm

1) My MJG is running maxed out capacity carts with quick jump and and quick boost. I don't find having beam guard on her viable because her core ability works as a good dodge/pressure and mini zooks tend to give you the upper h and in an air vs. air battle anyways.

2) Your weapon setup is fine ^_^

3) You should go negative str, unless you're using dual laser bits, or bits for dodging on her. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 pm

You're using my clones and taking it seriously.
Yay~~!!! I feel loved~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
For weapons, You can go with Dual Limited Plasma Guns, if you're not worried about cost and ammo capacity.
If you really do want to rule the skies, Max out FLY stat to 40 and tune TEC to at least 20.
If you need a hand or you're having trouble taking care of my sister, come to me and ONEE-CHAN WILL HELP YOU~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:29 pm

LXE wrote:
You're using my clones and taking it seriously.
Yay~~!!! I feel loved~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
MJG was initially going to be the first Rt bot I purchased, but...well, miscellaneous circumstances put it off until now.

LXE wrote:

For weapons, You can go with Dual Limited Plasma Guns, if you're not worried about cost and ammo capacity.
I'm going to defeat the purpose of my own thread here and give you advice; dual beam anything is usually a bad idea, unless it's dual Double Beam Gun on an MB air. That, and I have no limited plasma guns.

LXE wrote:

If you really do want to rule the skies, Max out FLY stat to 40 and tune TEC to at least 20.
Kind of the point of question 3. 40 fly's a given (though I had to junk her from lv5 because EVERY SLOT ON HER BS BROKE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *rants about how incredibly stupid locked parts are), but after that touching tec at all really jeopardizes her wonder bit. Like, seriously, one tec tune puts me at 1 str. .-. So I'm mostly concerned about there being no middle route here; either I leave tec alone and keep a usable wonderbit, or say screw it to the bit completely and pump tec with whatever slots haven't broken yet. And since that's not a situation I've been in with any other bot, I don't know what to do. .-.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 pm

I have MJG, and even though I don't have ABRs, I know what to do with them.

First, yes, almost all cosmic girls don't have the need to go beyond level 8, basically because all capacity will be eaten by tuneups (first by FLY tunes, second by force tunes on your weapons, third by additional TEC tunes), and any cart save for Quick Boost will not be advisable to get.

You'll pretty much cap your bot's capacity by level 8, so yeah.

Me? I use force-tuned Plasma Gun x Minizook combo.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.   A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple Mecha Jetter Girl questions.
Page 1 of 1