Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to mecha jetter girl?

Go down 
+11
.nyappy.
-ACHTUNG-
Dune
Wolf Hikari
Andaros
Hyoka
Izzy
Phobos12
NovaZero
FenixStryk
revenge
15 posters
AuthorMessage
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

Guide to mecha jetter girl? Empty
PostSubject: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 pm

hi i would like to know what to buy for this mech like what weapons i should equip it with so i dont equip the wrong wep on it >.<
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 am

Since so much of Jetter Girl's parts are locked, the only customization choices you have are through weapons, cartridges and accessories. Any weapons that are good for Air in general are usually good for Jetter Girl as well.

It's worth noting that Jetter Girl is one of the only (if not the only) Air types that can unlock Mobile Burst, which makes her well-suited to using burst-fire weaponry like an Auto Beam Rifles or Lasers.
Back to top Go down
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 am

ahh i c thanks
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Also, to make up for the fact that Mecha Jetter Girl cannot swap parts(due to being you know, a human, a rather volatile one at that), all her parts have 3 tuning slots. Meaning you can min-max out her stats to keep up with other high stat customized robos using the Cosmos Pot located in the Ground Area.

Oh and her Jet Attack is used more as an evasive maneuver than an offensive attack. Seriously, it's near impossible to hit anyone with it, but it travels a great distance so use it to bail yourself out if you can. But don't spam it.
Back to top Go down
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

thx for the advice but how do i use the jet attack?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Right click. It's Mecha Jetter Girl's internal subweapon located in her body.
Back to top Go down
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

ah ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 am

Who's mecha jetter girl?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 am

the human girl with big woobies.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 am

Izzy wrote:
the human girl with big woobies.

And a hole in between the chest area of her outfit just so she can expose some of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 pm

I want a image of her,cause i think i already saw her.
Her hair is grey and her eyes are red,aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm

hmmmm, isn't she an S size? If so you can't really equip the better blasters, I'd suggest the crossbow looking weapons for her or Lasers, I like the Acid lasers myself. . .
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

Why don't u just use the same weapon as mecha jetter at the official trailer movie? The dual Gatling!? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Why don't u just use the same weapon as mecha jetter at the official trailer movie? The dual Gatling!? Twisted Evil

Gattlings are L or LL sized.. there isnt a M one yet that MJG can equip...

I found Dragon Fang to be an awesome MJG weapon.. that and the usual beamgun stuffs (Wide Beam Gun, 3-Way Beam Gun etc...)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 am

Dune wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

Gattlings are L or LL sized.. there isnt a M one yet that MJG can equip...

I found Dragon Fang to be an awesome MJG weapon.. that and the usual beamgun stuffs (Wide Beam Gun, 3-Way Beam Gun etc...)

I know that... u've spoiled the plan... Sad
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 pm

There she is,on the banner,on the left of that cyan haired girl!
[looks up and]
I knew it!
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Thats Zero Saber, Mecha Jetter, and Destructor Girls there on the banner Razz
Back to top Go down
.nyappy.
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
.nyappy.

Female Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 am

but now there's only crim and lily... x3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am

BAZOOKAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Beam Machine Gun all the way, literally dying on bastagant to get it. (I'm gonna get two of those badass M*****F******s). XDDDDDD

<-- In case anybody was wondering what The Mecha Jetter Girl looks like, XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

How does Mecha Jetter Girl compare in performance to other airs? Her stats even after tuning don't look like they'll be any different than my Tesla's or Seraph's, so I'm not sure if it's worth getting her over Zero Saber Girl (who I want for the sole fact that Ouka is my only melee bot, and she can't do anything about airborne targets)

LXE wrote:
Beam Machine Gun all the way, literally dying on bastagant to get it. (I'm gonna get two of those badass M*****F******s). XDDDDDD
Beam Machineguns are only good for arcantus or on beezles from my experience. You need to get too close for them to be worth using on a bot that's probably going to die the instant someone takes out a weapon that does blast damage :x They've got a fantastic amount of ammo though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm

My MJG is a close range flyer, so no problems there. (she's faster than my crimrose)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 pm

LXE wrote:
My MJG is a close range flyer, so no problems there. (she's faster than my crimrose)
My other two S-airs are both already above 30 fly, so unless MJG has some other saving graces I'm probably better off getting ZSG.

And I wasn't necessarily saying beam machineguns are great if you can get in close. Maybe I need to give them another chance, but it's been my experience that they're far outclassed by (limited) plasma guns, beam rifles, and possibly wide beam guns in most situations.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Honestly the mecha jetters series, both normal sol, and girl are better than most people think. After watching Nisa play with soljetters for awhile, I decided to try it with mecha jetters girl. As people have said the tackle never hits anything, but is absolutely amazing as an evasive move. Got Art's on your tail use the tackle to get away. Move through other air types then turn around and smack them I think her tackle goes a tad farther than sol jetters but I'd have to check. Unlike the seraph tackle mecha jetters tackle is much more useful as it goes straight rather then doing a slow loop that leaves you wide open. (thats just me though).

Beam machine guns, wide beam guns, auto beam rifles, the standard stuff is what she uses. Though nowadays with all those airs carrying bazookas i suggest carrying one to fight other airs ._.

Her stats are pretty high for a small air and you have lot tuning space so abuse it.

Also as others have said she can be good for firing 2 weapons at once since she does have the moving burst cart like tesla does.

To the guy above me ^ I personally think zero saber girl is better in terms of what you can pull off with her, but mecha jetters girl is still a very good air, I would have to say as good as seraph crim unless they have flyvis legs.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Still making do with a blaster and plasma gun for now. I hope they release the 3 way and auto beam gun soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to mecha jetter girl?   Guide to mecha jetter girl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to mecha jetter girl?
Page 1 of 1