Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mecha Jetter Girl!

Go down 
+3
Hyoka
Suguri
ArturiaPendragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 am

gaiz, how do i play air. gaiiizzzz!1!!

Alright, so... recently with some people talking about her, I decided to try to give her a go! And so I did. And then I made her a build!

"BUT SABER. RESHA! RESHA EVERYWHERE!"

Yeah I get that, but I still want to give her a go since she looks interesting.

Spoiler:

Is that okay? ^^; Did I use the right weapon for Airs DDD<;;

And... I know the basics of playing an AIR but.. is there a specific way of playing her?

TYYYY
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 am

Really lackluster bot overall. Nothing redeeming, low stats, locked parts both limit customization and make tuning a pain. I have no advice beyond "Don't use this bot".
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:13 am

BUT SABER. RESHA. RESHAS EVERYWHERE!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:34 am

Try a zook?

I like my MJG, but she's christmas version, so at least she has free BS slot. :s

Normal MJG...I'd try and get her on TW if Mialy Break wasn't in effect.

I don't really use my MJG for anything other than leveling other bots, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 am

LxE will probably ask you to put a kamui staff and go melee .-. Anyway, play it like a normal air will do .-. No other way...
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 am

Hyoka wrote:
BUT SABER. RESHA. RESHAS EVERYWHERE!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
LOL *HUG*

@ Suguri: Really? Why not? I really find her charge something... It looked like a secondary invincibility frame like Air loop and has range coverage like Zero Step... I think. ^^;

@ Suki: Ohh.. I guess that's why there's not much of her around... I can BARELY survive Mialy break and my team BARELY won and I don't want to jump in the bandwagon. ._.;

@ Pris: I doubt he'll reccomend that... o: But isnt her charge useful though? It could knock airs from the sky...?!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:33 am

It doesn't knock airs out the sky. It's too slow a start-up to do that.

Also, it doesn't have invincibility frames iirc
Back to top Go down

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:53 am

priskern wrote:
LxE will probably ask you to put a kamui staff and go melee .-. Anyway, play it like a normal air will do .-. No other way...
No, that only worked before Sugoi Garapon.

Get Broad Radurr, Float Dash, Quick Jump, Quick Boost and all of the capacity carts.
Slap on a Propellor Bits, Limited Plasma Gun (Don't know the tunes), and a Mini Bazooka (with Rapid tunes, and if you choose tune Paralyzer).

As for the stat tunes, you only need "High Boost Alpha" tunes, and just tune until she hits 38FLY and that is all you need really.

I strongly would not reccomend using MJG as she is obsolete compared to the newer moe bots that have come out.

Get a Seraph Crimrose (Promoted at Lv10) instead.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
It looked like a secondary invincibility frame like Air loop
Air Loop doesn't have invuln frames.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 am

Suguri wrote:
ArturiaPendragon wrote:
Ahh sorry, makes it... harder to hit, I guess? I could have sworn I used her right click over bullets before. O_O

LXE wrote:
priskern wrote:
No, that only worked before Sugoi Garapon.

Get Broad Radurr, Float Dash, Quick Jump, Quick Boost and all of the capacity carts.
Slap on a Propellor Bits, Limited Plasma Gun (Don't know the tunes), and a Mini Bazooka (with Rapid tunes, and if you choose tune Paralyzer).

As for the stat tunes, you only need "High Boost Alpha" tunes, and just tune until she hits 38FLY and that is all you need really.

I strongly would not reccomend using MJG as she is obsolete compared to the newer moe bots that have come out.

Get a Seraph Crimrose (Promoted at Lv10) instead.
Hmm;; It's just my style but... I rather keep my bots at 32-34 FLY (And 28-32 WLK). I don't think 38 fly is going to be that MAJORLY DIFFERENT compared to 34 FLY, I guess. ^^;

And lol;; Well... I have been using ZSG ever since I started and I kind of hanged in there... somehow. =]; What Airs do you reccomend then? (Other than Seraph Crim... I got a Scythe Crim in my head. XD; ... Please do not reccomend me Alpha Airs either;; )
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 am

The problem is that minor differences make a huge impact, especially in arena.

38 Fly WILL help.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
Suguri wrote:
ArturiaPendragon wrote:
Ahh sorry, makes it... harder to hit, I guess? I could have sworn I used her right click over bullets before. O_O
no, melee attacks just erase shell type bullets. that's all there is to it.

if her charge is anything like mecha jetter leg (aka really fucking long) then it could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Beyondeath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Beyondeath

Male Posts : 8

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Tengu with stardust canon can work if you're going UC only. Low cost with aoe works well against eris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Jetter Girl!   Mecha Jetter Girl! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mecha Jetter Girl!
Page 1 of 1