Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?

Go down 
+22
piroton
NumeroDoS
Nisa
boytitan2
NecroWing
AnalProbe
xzpwnz
Broken
Varchronus
Midreus
reiya
myriethic
SoMotokuKarin
DrakeHead
percy4alpha
reVelske
griffen
Flandyrll
pipcard
Mist
Nilla
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Honestly, I jelly with him!!!

Why he can recruiting some star ranks into his clan!!!

While on DECEPTICONS, the leader himself is lazy, only the sub-leader recruits!!! And we even didn't get any star ranks to join (our star ranks grew with us)!!!

When I'm joining DECEPTICONS, this clan was pretty hopeless, only get position 10-12 every week. And I've made my mind to make this clan great on quality and quantity begin with myself. Suggesting mass recruit and try to make them stay on DECEPTICONS. And my total time to make DECEPTICONS like now is about 2 months.

Thank you for listening *sob*.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

cheers Thanks to All the support and nice comments from many of you, i appreciate it and your names will go down in the history books for this. cheers

Evil or Very Mad As for the HATERS and there are a bunch of u here, u know who u are and so does everyone else now u have exposed your true colors. Im not going to dignify many of the ridiculous things u have said recently with responses as it has become apparent to myself and others here who are also not so easily fooled what u are doing: spreading lies and causing trouble and negativity in general. To u I say: go take a good look in the mirror and actually think about your behavior, maybe even slap yourself and wake up cause people very quickly become bored of loser, hater, negative types in all areas of life. Evil or Very Mad

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 168j51v

We can only advance. Still in 3rd place [WIZ] Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 am

Varchronus wrote:
So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 1148710994249

Re QFT
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 am

You gotta love these people who just can't take their own advice.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 am

reVelske wrote:
You gotta love these people who just can't take their own advice.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 am

myriethic wrote:
JUST LOCK THIS THREAD.

AS YOU KNOW, LAYLAY IS AN ECCENTRIC GUY, HE IS LIKE OTHER BOYTITAN FROM WIZ (but with better English).

FIRST THAT WORSE THAN COMPARING ME TO SILENT ICE I AM GOING TO KIILL YYOU FOR THAT INSULT

second mecha over moe real players play cb for the mechs afro

3rdI would never make a post this stupid trolling or not

4th hes dumb cause hes being seruis

5 rank means nthn at that such a small amount of cp if your gona brag about rankings show the arena ones those are the only ones that semi matter

6th you insolent stupid stupid baka there are already a set number of trolls and legends in cb there is no room for more you keep this up and you will suffer the worse fate of being BOYTITANED

7th ba who cares about this kid anyone whos amped for the next path and wonders what bots are going to be in ivis gara Im hopeing for gattling baooka toybox

Last edited by boytitan2 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 am

*sigh*

here we go again

facepalm.jpg
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:

FIRST THAT WORSE THAN COMPARING ME TO SILENT ICE I AM GOING TO KIILL YYOU FOR THAT INSULT

Yeah, kill that LayLay guy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 am

DEGENERATION IZ AWESOME!!!
reVelske wrote:
Who the fuck made a fake snowflake? O.o
The Admin.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 am

myriethic wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Heh l know many people here realise this but Iv had enough fun I'll let the less worldly of u in on a little secret:

You haters are all falling into my trap and giving me exactly what i want: recognition, fame, infamy and a whole lot of laughs. (seriously i just re-read this thread and was crying from laughter).

Now go ahead and respond with something like:

"oh fine if u wanna be famous for being a (insert insult here) blah blah.....

or whatever other pointless ineffective thing your unimaginative mind can come up with...

We can only advance

Arrow
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 am

Comprehensive abilities of ladies these days....
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 am

Obviously Nisa is superior.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

Guild leader reminds me of Agnusdei.

With somewhat better English and a posse of arena-farmers.

Ah well, tralalalala~
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

LXE wrote:
DEGENERATION IZ AWESOME!!!
reVelske wrote:
Who the fuck made a fake snowflake? O.o
The Admin.

LXE. You are a dead person the moment a real Snowflake spots you in Arena.

Prepare to get bounty hunted. We are not amused about this fake Snowflake either. Don't. Push. Your. Luck.

Also At "LayLay":

It's hardly polite to rub your achievements in other people's faces. Especially seeing as they have the kind of players that could (and probably would) rub all your noses into the ground 1v3 or better.

Don't piss off the veterans. Your clan may be some good, but it's typically bad taste and manners to be rubbing your achievements in CP into other people's faces. Put it simply, be more HUMBLE. You don't see us going around rubbing it into other's faces that we're probably the most active and organised clan in WIZ made of the elites. Similarly in that fashion, keep your professionalism and keep yourself to the ground. This is probably the worst way you could build reputation - a bad one, at that.

I'd actually be willing to bet that if Snowflake or Hotglue wanted to face you off and rub all your clanmembers' faces into the ground, we'd have no problems doing so. Pay some attention to your manners and politeness, for goodness' sake.

Don't cause your clanmembers to suffer because of you. Have some professional humility.
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:58 am

piroton wrote:

I'd actually be willing to bet that if Snowflake or Hotglue or DECEPTICONS+Dango wanted to face you off and rub all your clanmembers' faces into the ground, we'd have no problems doing so.

Some of us really want to do it too.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 am

myriethic wrote:
piroton wrote:

I'd actually be willing to bet that if Snowflake or Hotglue or DECEPTICONS+Dango wanted to face you off and rub all your clanmembers' faces into the ground, we'd have no problems doing so.

Keep your cool. We got this. Slow down and stay professional.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 am

Make sure Frap is ready for when that happens.
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 am

piroton wrote:
myriethic wrote:
piroton wrote:

Keep your cool. We got this. Slow down and stay professional.

I'm just joking here Razz
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 am

piroton wrote:
I'd actually be willing to bet that if Snowflake or Hotglue wanted to face you off and rub all your clanmembers' faces into the ground, we'd have no problems doing so.
Based on what I've heard about this clan+personal experience fighting various Snowflake/Hotglue members, you guys would probably need maybe 4-5 people, absolute tops, to completely roll their entire army flat. Even without the "outnumbered" power boost. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm

(for the people that say this post is 2 long fine whatever don't read it thats fine with me, l wrote it for the kind of people i know will actually read it)

Piroton l appreciate where your coming from and agree with the sentiments.

That being said l don't feel l'm rubbing our achievements in peoples faces. I made no comments about others or insulted anyone (prior to them insulting me that is). We worked hard to get this result in such a short time and l felt like sharing that success with others in a light hearted fashion that l hoped would inspire some friendly competition and at the same time make people a little more aware that we are here now. At the same time l also hoped some people may find my presentation amusing and get a chuckle or 2 out of it. It seems that for whatever reason some people may have taken it the wrong way and interpreted it as an attack on them personally or felt threatened and if thats the case then l cant really blame them cause its human nature to lash out/defend yourself in those situations. Or it could be a case of tall poppy syndrome, who knows...

In my eyes I came here and made a post or two that many people received in the way it was intended as can be seen in the positive remarks in many comments and as mentioned above some people chose to start various conflicts/make flaming posts/call names/ whatever-u know what i mean and from that point on i was forced to defend myself. I am proud and still feel I have behaved in a responsible fashion and even at great effort resisted the urge to push things up a notch as much fun as that would have been for me and instead make posts that return the vibe to a more chillaxed place.

If you re read the thread carefully l feel confident u will find l have only been aggressive to those that have shown me undeserved negativity. It's easy to come under fire when u put yourself in the public arena like l have but these are the risks we take. Futhermore adversity builds character and if our members face some challenging interactions because this then they will be stronger for it. I will not let fear or haters hold us back, we will be the sort of clan that is respected and trusted. If you dont stand for something you will for for everything and in the real world you dont get anything unless u ask for it, take it or create it yourself. Thats why l made the clan. Thats why l made this thread.

You may feel differently and that is the beauty of humanity,how boring it would be if we were all the same. We are all always learning, myself included so again ill take your words to heart and please try to do the same for me.

PS I look forward to surprising many of you when the next tournament comes. Yes we have many low level members who are new but even now our more experienced members do A LOT better than some people here are trying to make out. Oh and whoever mentioned in their post they had based their opinion of our strength on "what they have heard about us" .... well...lets just say maybe find out for yourself first before saying this type of thing. In games of 30+ people l average between 3rd and 10th place now and yes that is in rooms with many stars etc. If u dont believe this either ask MSBS who have seen RE members carry WIZ against some of their best members on occasion or l can deliver my special pack of screenshots l have been saving in-case l needed to destroy anyone. May l also remind everyone I am still very new to this game... they call me rookie of the year.

RANDOM ENCOUNTER > Even when the world falls on top of us we keep moving.
We can only advance. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Grave 'LayLay' Revolver wrote:
In games of 30+ people l average between 3rd and 10th place now and yes that is in rooms with many stars etc. If u dont believe this either ask MSBS who have seen RE members carry WIZ against some of their best members on occasion or l can deliver my special pack of screenshots l have been saving in-case l needed to destroy anyone. May l also remind everyone I am still very new to this game... they call me rookie of the year.
Ahahahahaha. Ahahahahaha! No. In fact, I treat your clan as a bunch of walking freefrags.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Well i admit the majority are still very new and low rank but im referring to when our good members go into a room together like the other day.

Flandyrll please man i Idont want to argue with you, do me a favor and go ask Haztion, Aresngio and Devil Kit...they were there.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

myriethic wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Heh l know many people here realise this but Iv had enough fun I'll let the less worldly of u in on a little secret:

You haters are all falling into my trap and giving me exactly what i want: recognition, fame, infamy and a whole lot of laughs. (seriously i just re-read this thread and was crying from laughter).

Now go ahead and respond with something like:

"oh fine if u wanna be famous for being a (insert insult here) blah blah.....

or whatever other pointless ineffective thing your unimaginative mind can come up with...

We can only advance

Arrow

This post says it all. The OP is obviously a 7 year old wanting attention since he was abandoned by his parents or has "princess syndrome", either way i pity you.
If your going to admit wanting this kind of reactions then you deserved it. All other posts are now invalid regardless of content.

Last edited by Mist on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Flandyrll wrote:
In games of 30+ people l average between 3rd and 10th place now and yes that is in rooms with many stars etc. If u dont believe this either ask MSBS who have seen RE members carry WIZ against some of their best members on occasion or l can deliver my special pack of screenshots l have been saving in-case l needed to destroy anyone. May l also remind everyone I am still very new to this game... they call me rookie of the year.
Ahahahahaha. Ahahahahaha! No. In fact, I treat your clan as a bunch of walking freefrags.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Flandyrll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next